Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48455
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41658
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2011, 12:37 PM   #1
sugarbabiekc
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 39850
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down Mary & Nikki Review by BigTom

Hello again,

I know you all love to hear how I feel an what I have to say so ... I just want to shine a little light on my only no rrecomendation review. This appt. Was set-up by my gf Mary. I didnt know we had an appt till 10min b4 he was there. I had been in a car wreck earlier that morning and had just came in from the hospital when Mary said we have a two girl on the way I stated I didnt feel up to an appt.i had just got in from dr she called him back explaining I had been at dr an just got home I would be ain but if he wanted he cpuld just see her. But he still wanted a two girl at risk that my girl would be upset an I would amazingly piss off yet another eccie member I threw myself together to see him. I am sorry I wasnt to into it I felt like shit. But I tried hope u give me a go on my own b4 you write me totally off. An wtf the comment bout weight and I got many miles on me! U all twice age! U the ones with miles on u! An as for weight I love love love curves an 98% of the kc gents do to. and 5'6 sorry not since I was 9 try 5'10
sugarbabiekc is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 12:52 PM   #2
Mattkc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Dunno what BigTom's experience was, but how could you not like nikki's ass?
Mattkc is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 02:39 PM   #3
NatalieBanks
Account Disabled

User ID: 234832
My ECCIE Reviews

It was a hectic day. This isnt what my life revolves around but I love making the kc gents happy. We saw this lovely man as soon as we could.... Life happens we had a good time tho
NatalieBanks is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 02:49 PM   #4
NatalieBanks
Account Disabled

User ID: 234832
My ECCIE Reviews

But as far as being [removed reference to drug use] really my names Mary Jane come on dudes [removed reference to drug use]. And weve been working on our weight.
NatalieBanks is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 02:58 PM   #5
Modda
Ambassador

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbabiekc View Post
An as for weight I love love love curves an 98% of the kc gents do to.
Why worry about those rest 2% (a small tiny number), just ignore them darling.
Modda is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:07 PM   #6
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Hello again,

I know you all love to hear how I feel an what I have to say so ... I just want to shine a little light on my only no rrecomendation review. This appt. Was set-up by my gf Mary. I didnt know we had an appt till 10min b4 he was there. I had been in a car wreck earlier that morning and had just came in from the hospital when Mary said we have a two girl on the way I stated I didnt feel up to an appt.i had just got in from dr she called him back explaining I had been at dr an just got home I would be ain but if he wanted he cpuld just see her. But he still wanted a two girl at risk that my girl would be upset an I would amazingly piss off yet another eccie member I threw myself together to see him. I am sorry I wasnt to into it I felt like shit. But I tried hope u give me a go on my own b4 you write me totally off. An wtf the comment bout weight and I got many miles on me! U all twice age! U the ones with miles on u! An as for weight I love love love curves an 98% of the kc gents do to. and 5'6 sorry not since I was 9 try 5'10
Wow that was hard to read!

I'm just going to play devil's advocate here and say that one would think that if you were in a car collision earlier that day Mary Jane would have simply said, "Sorry, she can't make your appointment due to her having been in a car collision and isn't feeling well." Allowing your partner or a client tell you when you will or when you won't be working is simply not good business if you want to give good service and/or protect your reputation as a provider who gives a quality experience. Just saying that if you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, are sick, not feeling well or got hit by a bus the money isn't important enough to mess up your reputation.

If you stuck to your guns the client would have accepted your position and either rescheduled or met up with M.J. One bad appointment does not break or make a woman's track record... the guys here are smart enough to know that simply from reading the reviews. Hopefully you've learned something from this and look out for yourself.
FireSerpent is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:29 PM   #7
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default correction....

nevermind....it would fall on deaf ears....
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:01 PM   #8
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Always with a fucking excuse! It's not your first negative review and it probably won't be the last. Why worry so much? Just move on with your life.

Besides...I thought providers weren't allowed to comment on their own reviews.
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:06 PM   #9
Kaboom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Jesus was that even English?
Kaboom is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 06:17 AM   #10
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

Encounters: 25

Providers can comment on reviews in the coed section.
CaptainKaos is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 06:51 AM   #11
Fastcar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Next time she goes off, could we get a proof reader? This is painful......
Fastcar is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:15 AM   #12
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
An wtf the comment bout weight and I got many miles on me! U all twice age! U the ones with miles on u! An as for weight I love love love curves an 98% of the kc gents do to. and 5'6 sorry not since I was 9 try 5'10
Ok, so you're venting about the review. Was this part necessary. Is U all
all the men on ECCIE, or does this apply to the reviewer only? In either case, it's biting the hand that feeds you. Sure, the clientele may be older and have some wear and tear, but they also have the disposable income to play this game in this tough economy.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:25 AM   #13
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Just my 2 cents....but if you simply bring your A-game in the future for reviews and ignore the one or two negative... many will pay attention to the good ones and the negative ones just simply fall away. Most men would look at it like you either had one bad day or perhaps u simply did not mesh well bcd.. but making a big deal out of it.. just now drew EVERYONE to go read the bad one... not to mention.. if youre going to bring attention to it... at least look smart and use spellcheck. Just my 2 cents.. Oh... and calling the men out on their flaws.. just ruins ur own rep. The point- you ruined more of your reputation by posting this... then that one simple negative review.
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:58 AM   #14
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Luscious Lacy - "**Must have P411 and at least 2 recent verifiable references from 2 respectable dramafree providers"

1. Must have P411 ... Easliy done.
2. At Least 2 Recent verifiable References ... Working on.
3. From 2 Respectable "Dramafree" providers ... Now that just might be the hardest part.

Sorry Luscious Lacy but I just couldn't resist pointing that out.

P.S. I'm in no way saying that you are not "Dramafree"... but what I've seen on here, You are one of the few.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:05 AM   #15
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Im one of the few that is drama or dramafree? I like to think.. Im opinionated. LOL
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women