Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60386
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41579
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35963
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2011, 12:33 AM   #1
Guest031811
Account Disabled

User ID: 2652
My ECCIE Reviews
Default INAPPROPRIATE

NO, NO, NO!!!! It just makes me ANGRY!

I… have no words for this.

Hi Brittany,
I saw you on ECCIE. What are the days and hours you usually book? General incall location? Rates for Half Hour and Hour? Are you seeing blacks? Thanks in advance.....

Sir,
Please visit brittanylennox.com to find answers about rates and session length. I'll need a reference or a preferred 411 account before we can play.

Brittany,
I appreciate the information. Before I send references, are you seeing blacks?

Sir,
As long as the gentleman is clean, respectful, and can provide references I generally do not concern myself with height, weight, age, race, or religious preferences.

Brittany,
GOSH! That's too bad! I don't see girls that see blacks! Definitely don't want to go where they have been, ever! Sorry, just my preference. Best of luck to you though.
Guest031811 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 01:02 AM   #2
Malachaii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

... that is crazy fucked up. I know it's wrong but I can't help laughing I mean something is really off about that guy, and he was so polite about it, I think the over the top politeness of his replies is what makes it seem odd.
Malachaii is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 02:52 AM   #3
JSmith2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

To each his own.
JSmith2010 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 04:19 AM   #4
PaganGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Hard to believe that kind of ignorance still exists
PaganGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 06:57 AM   #5
Guest072013
Account Disabled

User ID: 4651
My ECCIE Reviews

but yet, some providers are damned if they dont see "black" guys??? does not seem fair considering a thread not to long ago about race and ladies not wanting to see a certain race.
Guest072013 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:04 AM   #6
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Oh, lvs

That isnt about black vs brown vs pink (that's me). Its about trolling and clowning around. The 21st century crank call.

Just ignore.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:10 AM   #7
Guest072013
Account Disabled

User ID: 4651
My ECCIE Reviews

lol oh...
Guest072013 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:26 AM   #8
tribalneo
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Wow unbelievable! Sorry sweetie they were so rude and ugly to you!! You do not need to waste your time with people like that.
tribalneo is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:50 AM   #9
Budman
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribalneo View Post
Wow unbelievable! Sorry sweetie they were so rude and ugly to you!! You do not need to waste your time with people like that.

If the conversation actually took place as described please tell me where he was rude and ugly. It sounds as if he was trying to find out some information that was a deal breaker for him before he wasted both of their time with references and screening. You may not like the reason why he chooses to not see her but he was not mean, rude or ugly. It seems like the OP and others are making a mountain out of a molehill.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:09 AM   #10
textodd11
Valued Poster

Agree with Budman on this one. Dude is a bigoted racist but he was actually fairly polite about it, if one can be so.
textodd11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:43 AM   #11
Guest121514
Valued Poster

Encounters: 229

LMFAO! This is one of the funniest threads this year.
Guest121514 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:13 AM   #12
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

At least she discovered what she needed to know to make an informed decision about whether or not to see him before an actual visit took place.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:00 PM   #13
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Yup, it could have been worse--although it's plenty bad enough IMHO. But why did he not start with the fact that he won't see women who see blacks? That would have saved time.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:20 PM   #14
Chuck12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribalneo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
If the conversation actually took place as described please tell me where he was rude and ugly. It sounds as if he was trying to find out some information that was a deal breaker for him before he wasted both of their time with references and screening. You may not like the reason why he chooses to not see her but he was not mean, rude or ugly. It seems like the OP and others are making a mountain out of a molehill.
Totally agree with Budman on this one. I don't see any rudeness or uglyness to the provider in the messages. Do I agree with his views and the reason he won't see her, no, but he was not rude in his messages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willen View Post
Yup, it could have been worse--although it's plenty bad enough IMHO. But why did he not start with the fact that he won't see women who see blacks? That would have saved time.
Who knows, but he did bring it up in his first message, though.
Chuck12 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 01:02 PM   #15
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittanylennox View Post
NO, NO, NO!!!! It just makes me ANGRY!

I… have no words for this.

Hi Brittany,
I saw you on ECCIE. What are the days and hours you usually book? General incall location? Rates for Half Hour and Hour? Are you seeing blacks? Thanks in advance.....

Sir,
Please visit brittanylennox.com to find answers about rates and session length. I'll need a reference or a preferred 411 account before we can play.

Brittany,
I appreciate the information. Before I send references, are you seeing blacks?

Sir,
As long as the gentleman is clean, respectful, and can provide references I generally do not concern myself with height, weight, age, race, or religious preferences.

Brittany,
GOSH! That's too bad! I don't see girls that see blacks! Definitely don't want to go where they have been, ever! Sorry, just my preference. Best of luck to you though.

Haha that idiot messaged me also. Looks like he does that just for kicks. This is what he sent me:

Hi Pepper,

"Say you on ECCIE. What Days and Hours you book?
General incall location? Rates for Half Hour and Hour?
Are you seeing blacks/AA?"

Thanks

So, this may sound prejudice of me, but Ive only heard black people use the word "Say." So he was trying to make me think he was black and then when I said maybe, he says:

"Gosh, that's too bad! I don't see girls that see blacks!
Definitely don't want to go where they have been, ever!
Sorry, just my preference. Best of luck to you though."

I actually thought it was kinda funny. Whats one weirdo less? ( like the ones who do weird things, not that you all are weirdos lol) Like, wow, you are wishing me luck haha, ummm, I dont need it, but thanks! What a dumbass!
Pepper_Springfield is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women