Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162736
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41788
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36176
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2012, 01:11 PM   #1
Guest080216
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25
Default stds in the hobby

this particular incident happened to me a couple months ago...

saw a well reviewed provider, havent made a review about it though...

i got a bbbj from her and cfs. a week after-i had symptoms...went to the doctor and i had chlamydia. got the meds for it and a week later it was gone.

now i knew it was from her because i hadnt touched anyone without a condom before for a few months previously. even bj was cbj before that day. i decided to go for it and that happens! chances of getting it from oral contact to genitals is rare but it still does happen.

my question is: in that particular situation- do you warn others that have seen her recently or tell her yourself to get it checked out? im not going to EVER be the kind of person that will publicly out someone, so whats the correct conduct? id want to know if i had something after being w a provider.

looking forward to all your responses!
Guest080216 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:24 PM   #2
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Be aware you can have an infection for an extended time period and not have any symptoms. Months, even years are possible. This exact thing has happened before and it turned out he had the infection for a long time but no systoms till just before he posted. He named a provider he thought had given it to him and almost ruined the providers name even though she turned out to be non-infected.

Contact the provider at once and lt her know whats up. Ask her to let you know what her test results are in case its not her. It is up to you if you wish to contact her customers you know of.

You are not allowed to post about anyone elses health issues on here. Alerts for this are NOT allowed. Only she can post that she has or had an infection just like you did for you.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:30 PM   #3
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

A condom is not an "end all" for STDs, as an example, a guy may have genital warts and that condom will not cover all the area affected therefore the warts are passed to their sexual partner.

IMO, I would tell every partner I have had recent "activity" with in like a 90 day span to let them know to get tested as well, but I would do it in private and away from this board, hopefully, a little medication will cure the problem.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:32 PM   #4
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Good question. As I understand it, it is against the rules to speculate on the possible medical conditions of other board members. On the other hand, this is an "information exchange" and that is valuable information. I should think it prudent to find a way to connect the dots, perhaps in the Men's Lounge, without actually placing blame.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:02 PM   #5
Guest080216
Account Disabled

Well. Getting an std like chlamydia is impossible when wearing a condom. I wasn't talking about warts or herpes. And I know I didn't get it from anyone else because I hadn't had sex or a bj withOUT a condom for seriously over 3 mos prior. The chances or chlamydia showing up randomly after 3 mos of being dormant are slim to none.

Anyways. I guess I'll contact her and see what she thinks. The problem is long gone, just thought about it again today and figured I'd get some opinions.
Old 03-21-2012, 02:13 PM   #6
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Not bashing you, but if it is impossible to get chlamydia while wearing a condom, and you say you have symptoms of it, then it would be safe to say you had BBFS with someone who does, unless she has chlamydia in her mouth and you got it from her doing a BBBJ. But I am glad the problem is gone, at least for you! Like I said contact her, since you say she is the only one you have had sexual contact with in the recent past and give her the news, or better yet, show her the medical receipts, and as I also said, do it privately between the two of you.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:21 PM   #7
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it would be best to let the lady. Not in an accusatory fashion, but more so informatory. That way she can get it checked out just to be sure that is your source before any nasty rumors get spread. Let her know definitely.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:21 PM   #8
Guest080216
Account Disabled

I'm thinking it came from the bbbj... The fs was w a condom. And to be honest. The last time I had bbfs...whew that was like a year ago. I don't have a SO.
Old 03-21-2012, 02:22 PM   #9
Guest080216
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualsanaa View Post
I think it would be best to let the lady. Not in an accusatory fashion, but more so informatory. That way she can get it checked out just to be sure that is your source before any nasty rumors get spread. Let her know definitely.
Makes sense. I'll message her today.
Old 03-21-2012, 02:24 PM   #10
Guest080216
Account Disabled

I understand the thoughts being expressed here but There shouldn't be any doubt where something like this comes from. When the symptoms happen just a wk later. ESP when I haven't slept with someone or gotten a bj unprotected in over a year
Old 03-21-2012, 02:28 PM   #11
Blubba
BANNED

Entirely plausible. She sucked off some infected dude just before you arrived, then applied her chlamydia infested mouth onto your pristine penis and thereby infected it. No biggy. You survived. It's not going to stop the rest of us from getting BBBJ's though.
Blubba is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:28 PM   #12
Guest121012
Account Disabled

User ID: 42784
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 540im View Post
this particular incident happened to me a couple months ago...

saw a well reviewed provider, havent made a review about it though...

i got a bbbj from her and cfs. a week after-i had symptoms...went to the doctor and i had chlamydia. got the meds for it and a week later it was gone.

now i knew it was from her because i hadnt touched anyone without a condom before for a few months previously. even bj was cbj before that day. i decided to go for it and that happens! chances of getting it from oral contact to genitals is rare but it still does happen.

my question is: in that particular situation- do you warn others that have seen her recently or tell her yourself to get it checked out? im not going to EVER be the kind of person that will publicly out someone, so whats the correct conduct? id want to know if i had something after being w a provider.

looking forward to all your responses!
This topic has posted before. It ruined business and the names of the providers.
To create a new handle and post about it when you weren't sure if she is the one spreads to you or not. Best you should contact the person frist. Somehow when people read your reviews will definitely know who she is. Pls be careful about it. Hurting a provider's business for no reason is really sucks!
Guest121012 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:29 PM   #13
Guest080216
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blubba View Post
Entirely plausible. She sucked off some infected dude just before you arrived, then applied her chlamydia infested mouth onto your pristine penis and thereby infected it. No biggy. You survived. It's not going to stop the rest of us from getting BBBJ's though.
Totally understandable haha. Excuse me though while I sit out the bbbj for a few months though. More for y'all
Old 03-21-2012, 02:30 PM   #14
Guest080216
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
This topic has posted before. It ruined business and the names of the providers.
To create a new handle and post about it when you weren't sure if she is the one spreads to you or not. Best you should contact the person frist. Somehow when people read your reviews will definitely know who she is. Pls be careful about it. Hurting a provider's business for no reason is really sucks!
Like I said before. I'm not the type to publicly out someone like that. ANd. I never got to makin a review about her.
Old 03-21-2012, 02:35 PM   #15
Guest121012
Account Disabled

User ID: 42784
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 540im View Post
Like I said before. I'm not the type to publicly out someone like that. ANd. I never got to makin a review about her.
I'm sorry for doubting you but pls do contact her.
Guest121012 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women