Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
test
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41472
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2020, 09:32 PM   #1
qwebnm1111
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default Encounter: Smurfy - 1 Hr Meet (fixed review)

Date: 7/14/20
Name: SmurfyDoesDallas
User ID::
Phone: pm her on OurHome
Email Address: none
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...urfydoesdallas https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=52705 [added link- GM]
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: Hotel in the Plano area
Activities: bbbj, cfs
Hair Length and Color: brunette, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Classy lady, slightly older. Not thin, but in really good shape. Nice big tits, very clean and well kept. Very comfortable and relaxed, absolutely lovely lady.
Recommendation: Yes
qwebnm1111 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 08:32 AM   #2
mikehammer002001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

read another review that she has covid barriers?
mikehammer002001 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 08:46 AM   #3
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Encounters: 24

"Nice big tits"???? Are you sure you saw Smurfy?
ntxguy is online now   Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 09:52 AM   #4
qwebnm1111
Gaining Momentum

i did see in a recent review that she is doing some sort of covid barriers. however, if you actually cared to read my post, you would see the date of my visit was several weeks ago in july, and while she did not want to kiss due to coronavirus, she was not taking any other steps like barriers.

also, ntxguy, if you have seen her before, why are you reading and commenting on my review? doesnt make much sense... i wonder what the motivation is to read a review of someone you have already seen and know? perhaps if your motivation was one of helping the community, you could say something like "my opinion is her tits are not that big" or something. i personally thought she had nice tits.
Old 08-04-2020, 07:47 PM   #5
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwebnm1111 View Post
i did see in a recent review that she is doing some sort of covid barriers. however, if you actually cared to read my post, you would see the date of my visit was several weeks ago in july, and while she did not want to kiss due to coronavirus, she was not taking any other steps like barriers.

also, ntxguy, if you have seen her before, why are you reading and commenting on my review? doesnt make much sense... i wonder what the motivation is to read a review of someone you have already seen and know? perhaps if your motivation was one of helping the community, you could say something like "my opinion is her tits are not that big" or something. i personally thought she had nice tits.

For a guy with a new handle you sure are complaining a lot. You complained about wileys review for lack of pictures without reading the guild lines about image posting, now you are pissing and moaning about guys not reading the entire comment you had about her.Just to clue you in son, Reviews are for information gathering. Just because another hobbyist reads and comments on a review of a provider he has already seen, he could be gathering future information to make a decision to repeat with her. My advice to you with all your 5 months of experience her on eccie is to stay on the porch with the pups and watch and learn how the big boys do this. I have an old saying from a guy with a wealth of knowledge on several things.....his saying was "the longer you keep your mouth shut, the longer it takes for people to figure out you are clueless" Have a great day
motor is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 10:23 PM   #6
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Ntxguy has been around since the aspd days. He's always been spot on any time I've asked for a scouting report.

Smerfy has been on my radar for years. I believe she was one of the final conquests of the now retired manintheboat.

I need to get back to Dallas!

HID (21-HID)
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 10:31 PM   #7
qwebnm1111
Gaining Momentum

Motor - as you correctly pointed out, i am new on eccie. I asked on several review threads of other providers about information that was lacking. by the way, i was not the only one to inquire about missing information in those threads. I asked about: missing pricing information and missing links to website or profile where one could find pictures.

The goal of my comments here were to respond to questions and comments about my review of Smurfy. For example, one question asked for price info despite the fact that it was written. Another comment was regarding Smurfy's breast size, to which I responded that its my opinion that Smurfy has a nice pair of tits.

Covid barriers? Same, I responded to the comment explaining that when I saw her, she was not yet using barriers.

I have to honestly say, there is no pissing and moaning going on here. I have posted a grand total of 1 review on Eccie, and despite this being my very first review, I have tried to follow all of the guidelines in the sample review. I have not left out any relevant or needed information. I am even trying to address questions and comments precisely because I am new on Eccie and I want to get this review right.

I suggest that you yourself could benefit from following your old friends advice about keeping your mouth shut. Every other comment made in this thread has been about Smurfy except yours.

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Smurfydoesdallas

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women