Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Question ***Hotel U purchase or Incall?***

Hi Everyone,

I've been reading and thinking...(sometimes to much) ...but I noticed there a lot of guys who are paying for motel rooms and was wondering is that the new trend to stay discreet? I've been thinking about requesting the gentlemen to pay for the room now because I have moved to a place that I want to feel more like a home than an incall (memories when I go to bed...aheheh)

What do you prefer?

Sincerely,
Velvet
WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:11 PM   #2
frostdollar
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

i prefer to get the hotel room....as i travel to san antonio and do more than just hobby when i am there.
frostdollar is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:20 PM   #3
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Encounters: 98

I prefer an incall. Getting a room for an hour seems like a waste*, unless of course it was for an over night date or something.

*not to say that some of you ladies aren't worth the "waste", but still give me the option of a 200 hr incall, and a 200 hr + 100 room, and it's a no brainer.
swwaustin is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:25 PM   #4
Galaxyife
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I too prefer an incall. The one time I got the room, the assholes sent a "thank you card" to my home. I had to give 'em my addy since I used a credit card, and I am had not considered going to a "cash only" place, so I will not do outcall.
Galaxyife is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:54 AM   #5
BritishBabe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13438
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a private in call location locally and on occassion I get a very nice room to use for a different place to mix things up!!!
BritishBabe is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:25 AM   #6
Crispy1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Cool

Either or it doesn't matter to me but a few Providers let me go to their House for a Session but wouldn't let me leave for a few days after!
Crispy1969 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:35 AM   #7
littlejoe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6
Default Hotel Room

I definately prefer an upscale hotel room.

1) A hotel room adds to the feeling of having a "secret, forbidden rendezvous".
2) There are a suprising number of scary, messy, and yappy-dog-infested incalls.
3) I prefer longer dates (or perhaps several dates over the course of a couple days), where adding the cost of a nice room becomes less significant.
4) The possibility of a roommate hanging out in another room is a bit awkward to me.
5) I feel that a hotel is safer than a location that might have drawn attention with use over time.
littlejoe is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:26 AM   #8
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Incall, logistically it is easier (time is a premium for me, the extra work of getting a room prior is not worth it). And I don't have to worry about the outside chance of question being asked about the CC statement.
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:27 AM   #9
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Also, I don't do at home outcall for the same reason Velvet, so I do understand.
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:23 PM   #10
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Great thread Velvet! Gives good insight! Thanks for the open!

Kelli Ann Preston
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:27 AM   #11
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejoe View Post
I definately prefer an upscale hotel room.

1) A hotel room adds to the feeling of having a "secret, forbidden rendezvous".
2) There are a suprising number of scary, messy, and yappy-dog-infested incalls.
3) I prefer longer dates (or perhaps several dates over the course of a couple days), where adding the cost of a nice room becomes less significant.
4) The possibility of a roommate hanging out in another room is a bit awkward to me.
5) I feel that a hotel is safer than a location that might have drawn attention.
Hi,

Thanks and keep the the responses cumiming, please! This is a topic that has been on my mind for awhile and I'm not sure what to do! Well, as you can see I'm back and talking, again....hahaheheh since I'm feeling a little more relaxed now with this site and my new surroundings you will be seeing me posting, again.!

I use to be in a place that had a lot of people coming and going so they wouldn't notice (at least in my mind aheheh) how many visitors I had but I always felt uneasey because some would use their charm to set an appt and get my address and then cancel, which I don't want to happen this time around.

Yeah, I know a lot of providers don't give out the room number until the last minute but once they have the address the damage is done.

I, too, enjoy the excitement of a different place to arouse the senses besides the memories when you pass the place! aheheheh That is a turn on to me!

Quote:
Crispy1969 Either or it doesn't matter to me but a few Providers let me go to their House for a Session but wouldn't let me leave for a few days after!
aheheheh Mr stud muffin..aheheh you're post are to cute...aheheheeh

Quote:
oldtiger Also, I don't do at home outcall for the same reason Velvet, so I do understand.
That is good know, Cool, at first I didn't think much about it living where I was (part of the fast life) but now I feel I need a little more privacy, I guess that is what you would call it. I do enjoy letting you guys see how I live to make you feel more comfortable but reliving the day or night sometimes prevents me from sleeping, well, and I'm getting Old and need my beauty rest...aheheheeheh...

Quote:
BritishBabe.....use for a different place to mix things up!!!
I think that is what I missing.....the same bed, the same couch, the same table...aheheheheh...gets boring after awhile...aheheh

Quote:
KlassyKelliAnn...Great thread Velvet! Gives good insight! Thanks for the open!
Thanks ....I'm still trying to work out the kinks in my life...I never expected I would enjoy the guys and community this much or this long...I had only planned to be in the biz (2007 aheheh) for a little while until I found another job but I been having so much fun....I really don't see that happening any time soon! I have learned so much about marketing and advertising (doing websites, banners..etc...,) I feel I'm still learning something and oh yeah, don't forget the great "O's" aheheheheh So I'm glad if my post can help others decide how to handle this location problem so everyone feels comfortable!

Quote:
Galaxyife I too prefer an incall. The one time I got the room, the assholes sent a "thank you card" to my home. I had to give 'em my addy since I used a credit card, and I am had not considered going to a "cash only" place, so I will not do outcall
aheheheh I don't mean to laugh but I can picture the scene and expression I would have made if it had happened to me....aheheheh...

I have, also, read about the "tension" the guys feel when the lady ask for the room $ up front, too! The big trust factor between the two nervous parties, since we have so many that take advantage of a great situation but then again, I've read were the provider gets the room and the guy nc/ns and she out of her $. But for me I wouldn't get the room unless I had a few lined up, anyway and to pay for an monthly incall I couldn't be flexible with my rates or menu (if you know what I mean).

Besides, the "square" community is nervous when they see to many "guest" coming and going. If you read the reports, it usually someone close to you that will notifiy the authorities. It's such a rat race...ahehehehe to get an "O!" ahehehehe

Well, let's stay horny! It's the greatest RUSH in the world when you reach your peak!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Velvet
WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:56 AM   #12
Crispy1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Cool

No Seriously they wouldn't let me leave until I finished their To Do List! Lol just trying to bring a little Comic Relief to the Board.
Crispy1969 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:53 PM   #13
hotsausagemeat
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I, too, prefer an incall. Whenever I travel to San Antonio on business I'm not always alone. It's a bit awkward when your coworker is your hotel neighbor. It's a lot easier to answer "where did you go last night?" rather than "who was that you were with last night?"
hotsausagemeat is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:14 PM   #14
sarasmelik
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5518
My ECCIE Reviews

Wetvelvet this is a good thread thanks for starting it! It has a lot of good information keep up the great work EVERYONE
sarasmelik is offline   Quote