Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35649
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2024, 09:22 PM   #1
Cody69
BANNED

Encounters: 15
Default There wasn’t a war in the Middle East under Trump.

There wasn't a war under Trump because he killed over 200,000 thousand people right here in the good old USA with that fake disease COVID. He said it would go away and you didn't have to do anything.

Then he wanted to use bleach and light to cure it. I will never ever forget that one. I watched it live. OMG, right out of Comedy Central.

Then once he had that all fucked up and losing the election from it. He started getting police and guards at the capitol killed because he lost by multi and I mean multi millions of votes that you guys are still counting daily. Looking for the i's without the dots and t's that are not crossed.

Lets not forget about how he had hundreds shot and killed when he walked the Bible across the street with all the riots. We were back in the 60's with the riots. Days of it.

Then the constant bullshit daily of turning the Republicans and Democrats apart. He is doing it now without being president. He give the order in the last two weeks of not making a deal with the boarder.

Biden did what a president is suppose to do. Someone attacks our people you retaliate. And do it strategically. Not like Trump would. Trump can't even spell strategically. LOL

So for all the nay Sayers, that's why no one can believe any of your posts. You are like a Tiger looking to fuck over(pounce) a president that is doing what he is suppose to do. Problem is your hero didn't know what to do other then kiss the enemy's ass like he did with Putin and Korea.
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 09:32 PM   #2
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... And yet - your thread title is STILL correct.

"There Wasn't a War in the Middle East under Trump"...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 09:35 PM   #3
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody69 View Post
Lets not forget about how he had hundreds shot and killed when he walked the Bible across the street with all the riots.
I kinda remember that. Except for the part about having "hundreds shot and killed".

Got a link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody69 View Post
He give the order in the last two weeks of not making a deal with the boarder...

Trump can't even spell strategically. LOL
What "boarder"? Is Biden renting out rooms at the White House on VRBO to help pay Hunter's legal bills?

Pot, meet kettle.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 12:06 AM   #4
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I kinda remember that. Except for the part about having "hundreds shot and killed".

Got a link?

yeah ... kinda confused here too. is this kinda like Tiananmen square didn't happen? or did it?

i guess it depends on which person you ask

bahahahahaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 06:30 AM   #5
Cody69
BANNED

Encounters: 15

I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to fight back. Sorry!
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 07:17 AM   #6
anmar85
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Actually the entire premise of this thread is incorrect. We were still engaged in Afghanistan during the entirety of Trump's presidency and the White House at the time vetoed any attempts to stop US involvement in Yemen
anmar85 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 08:59 AM   #7
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmar85 View Post
Actually the entire premise of this thread is incorrect. We were still engaged in Afghanistan during the entirety of Trump's presidency and the White House at the time vetoed any attempts to stop US involvement in Yemen
Yep. There was absolutely still a war in the Middle East when trump was in office. He also let Russia take over a U.S. military base in Syria, which is exactly what Daddy Putin wanted from his little gimp.

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1YU0RG/
tommy156 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women