Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70783
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48622
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2024, 12:04 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Senile Biden's refusal to defend our border is all to undermine America

As Senile Biden’s immigration crisis overwhelms the United States and wreaks havoc on the state’s resources, confidential documents suggest the president’s open border policies were intentional.

The Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI) filed a lawsuit against Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS), claiming the agency halted the 287(g) program, which assists in the deportation of illegal migrant **** rapists, attempted murderers, assailants, carjackers, and other known criminals.

In August 2023, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) revealed that the government ended the program in January 2021— right after Biden entered office. However, the compromised agency gave no reason why the government did that.

The 287(g) program allows local law enforcement agencies to work closely with ICE to capture illegal aliens who have committed crimes. They were then able to turn the migrants over to federal officials for arrest and deportation.

“It is ironic that the Biden administration insists it is ‘the most transparent in history’ when, in reality, it has repeatedly attempted to change immigration laws without congressional authorization and then tried to hide the evidence of its misdeeds from the American public,” IRLI Director of Investigations Matt O’Brien said.

Flash forward to September 2023, the IRLI filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to ICE, requesting to obtain internal documents regarding the agency’s suspension of the 287(g) program. However, the government did not comply with a rule that they must reply within 20 days. ICE authorities have yet to respond.

“Increased cooperation between ICE and local law enforcement is critical and makes our communities safer, so of course, this administration wants to limit that effort,” IRLI Executive Director Dale Wilcox said in a statement. “There is no benefit to this country or its legal residents by keeping criminal aliens in the country, yet it appears to be a priority of this White House. The American people own those emails, yet we are not allowed to see them because it might embarrass this administration and expose their extremist agenda.”

Twenty-three agreements between local law enforcement and ICE were set to go into effect before Biden suspended the program. However, they were canceled after the president took office. Currently, ICE has 287(g) relationships with nearly 140 law enforcement organizations nationwide.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 12:21 PM   #2
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Lol
tommy156 is online now   Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 01:16 PM   #3
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Source?
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 01:27 PM   #4
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
Source?
Good luck. If you do happen to get one, it will be like "true patriot news" or something lol.
Old 01-14-2024, 01:58 PM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Source?
Figure it out. I have posted articles from lifelong Democrats and you and others dismiss them out of hand. So do some research on your own
Old 01-14-2024, 01:59 PM   #6
berryberry
Valued Poster

Thr Governor of Illinois is having a meltdown because Republican governors are sending illegals to his state.

Governor Pritzker signed 4 pieces of legislation to make Illinois “the most welcoming state to migrants.”

Illinois voted for this. If Senile Biden won't defend the border, send all the illegals to Chicago, DC, NY, etc

https://twitter.com/i/status/1746596051836969188
Old 01-14-2024, 02:10 PM   #7
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Figure it out. I have posted articles from lifelong Democrats and you and others dismiss them out of hand. So do some research on your own

Was this something that you yourself authored? Or are you plagiarizing someone else's writing that you saw online? How do I know that you aren't changing the narrative by you copy and pasting text? If you are expecting me to take what you are posting here as official and factual, then whatever is being said needs to be said in more than one place as well. Real news is something that multiple agencies report on. Not just one.

You have to understand that asking for a source for any information, AKA fact checking, is one of the main means people like us have to defend ourselves against disinformation.

Seeing the title mention 'senile biden' already throws red flags in that whatever news I'm about to read is automatically starting off as biased. Or am I to believe that there are actual established, reputable news sources that are referring to the POTUS as senile? From the way this thread reads, it sounds like the title of the news paste was copied and pasted
Quote:
Senile Biden's refusal to defend our border is all to undermine America

So yes, I am just asking where the source for this news article you found, or possibly written, can be found is only asking you to back up your claim. I put into google, both the title of the read, and possible the title of the news article
Quote:
As Senile Biden’s immigration crisis overwhelms the United States and wreaks havoc on the state’s resources, confidential documents suggest the president’s open border policies were intentional.
and I'm not finding anything that matches.

I just want to make sure that what we are discussing is an actual news story, and not something you made up. That's all. If it's the later, then there is literally nothing to discuss here. I don't quite fancy discussing fiction.
I don't mean to come off as attacking you, but what I'm basically asking is 'well where did you hear that from?'
Old 01-14-2024, 02:26 PM   #8
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Real news is something that multiple agencies report on. Not just one.
Really - never heard of a news agency having an exclusive?

Real article - only change was me clarifying Biden is Senile

So try harder
Old 01-14-2024, 02:40 PM   #9
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Really - never heard of a news agency having an exclusive?

Real article - only change was me clarifying Biden is Senile

So try harder

Sounds like fake news to me... if there's no source other than 'trust me bro'.
Old 01-14-2024, 03:27 PM   #10
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
So try harder
Quote:
Sounds like fake news to me...
Here ya go, took me 5 seconds:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraha...olicy-n2633600
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 03:39 PM   #11
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
The Governor of Illinois is having a meltdown because Republican governors are sending illegals to his state...
Ever notice how whenever a Democrat starts whining like this, they never mention that for every illegal the Republican governors send their way, the feds are flying or busing in 10 more!

They can't bring themselves to acknowledge the simple fact that Biden is the problem. They would rather make themselves look stupid trying to shift the blame onto the GOP.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 04:13 PM   #12
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen let’s stop trading barbs and stay on topic
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 12:09 AM   #13
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
One look at the "Editor's Note" at the conclusion of that article tells you all you need to know about that "source". Lol.

Nothing more than tabloid-level nonsense. The journalistic equivalent of the Jerry Spinger Show.
Old 01-15-2024, 12:56 AM   #14
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yep, very easy indeed

But as you pointed out on another thread, when leftists can't refute the facts of a story, they try to criticize the source. In this case, they know they can't address the substance of the issue - that Senile Biden's immigration crisis is overwhelming the United States and wreaking havoc on state’s resources, all because Senile Biden intentionally refuses to enforce the border and instead is doing whatever he can to destroy the country by letting all these illegals in
Old 01-15-2024, 01:00 AM   #15
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ever notice how whenever a Democrat starts whining like this, they never mention that for every illegal the Republican governors send their way, the feds are flying or busing in 10 more!

They can't bring themselves to acknowledge the simple fact that Biden is the problem. They would rather make themselves look stupid trying to shift the blame onto the GOP.
Indeed. The Governor of Illinois signed 4 bills making Illinois “the most welcoming state in the nation” for illegals.

Now he’s begging Governor Abbott to stop sending illegals to Chicago while never acknowledging that Senile Biden is the source of the whole problem with his refusal to enforce the border.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women