Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2023, 07:38 AM   #1
Angryl3m0nz36
Registered Member

Default Jesus loves yall ❤️

John 3:16
Angryl3m0nz36 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 08:26 AM   #2
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

Thanks, I feel so much better now.
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 11:44 AM   #3
AndyDufresne
Lifetime Premium Access

As the old joke goes:

“Jesus loves you” means something else in prison.
AndyDufresne is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 08:14 AM   #4
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Dave's not here
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 04:35 PM   #5
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Your dog’s name is Jesus?
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 09:27 AM   #6
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Jesus saves, but moses invests.
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 11:30 AM   #7
omegaman422
Gaining Momentum

Default Angry

Then why do you have Angry as your handle? Does he not love you?
omegaman422 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 04:15 PM   #8
justanotherday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

here's what i don't understand about christians...
so christ died on the cross to pay the penalty for my sins
but...
the christians try to get me to stop the sins, (that the punishment for were already paid for)

and then you see and hear the christians picking and choosing which sins are "bad" and which are ok
(smoking - sometimes bad, sometimes acceptable
cursing - always bad unless the christian is saying it
sexual immorality / adultery - always bad
worrying - never bad and yet revelations say the lake of fire is reserved for the fearful
on and on...)
justanotherday is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 04:24 PM   #9
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

^^^ Your problem is you don’t understand part of the true message of Christ, which is - turn from your own sins, judge not others unless you are sinless.

Stop listening to others who don’t follow Christ’s guidelines.

Note: Not surprising Mods leave this thread in Coed and move Ladies’ threADS to the sandbox. A prime example of hypocrisy.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 06:11 PM   #10
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
Your dog’s name is Jesus?
A great joke is the one that makes you laugh when you hear (or read) the punchline.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 07:30 PM   #11
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
^^^ Your problem is you don’t understand part of the true message of Christ, which is - turn from your own sins, judge not others unless you are sinless.

Stop listening to others who don’t follow Christ’s guidelines.

Note: Not surprising Mods leave this thread in Coed and move Ladies’ threADS to the sandbox. A prime example of hypocrisy.
Your jeebus was far from sinless. IF he even existed. He committed assault at the temple on the moneychangers. A service that still exists to this day.

Yes, back in the day there were all kinds of "gods" getting nailed, then jumping out of graves 3 days later. Last I checked, no dead jews have ever jumped out of a grave.

Not to mention his daddy was guilty of being angry, jealous, vengeful, not to mention killing folks using economies of scale, or just by drowning a whole bunch of folks at once. Including pregnant moms.

Yea, dude, I understand your religion completely. It never stands up to logic, critical thinking nor science.
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 09:47 PM   #12
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

It's alright. OP never said you have to love Jesus or even believe in Jesus. He just said Jesus loves you. No harm. No foul. Believe it or don't.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 02:42 PM   #13
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billogoods View Post
It's alright. OP never said you have to love Jesus or even believe in Jesus. He just said Jesus loves you. No harm. No foul. Believe it or don't.
Well said Billogoods, well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid View Post
Your jeebus was far from sinless. IF he even existed. He committed assault at the temple on the moneychangers. A service that still exists to this day.

Yes, back in the day there were all kinds of "gods" getting nailed, then jumping out of graves 3 days later. Last I checked, no dead jews have ever jumped out of a grave.

Not to mention his daddy was guilty of being angry, jealous, vengeful, not to mention killing folks using economies of scale, or just by drowning a whole bunch of folks at once. Including pregnant moms.

Yea, dude, I understand your religion completely. It never stands up to logic, critical thinking nor science.
Wow, mocking any religion, in this case Judaism and Christianity, is never a good look, but I can see why you chose your handle.

jeebus is guilty and sinful, in your eyes, for being disgusted of money changers and merchants conducting business in a ‘House of God’ and you exaggerate the act of turning over a money changer’s table with assault? Nice spin…Then you double down on your stupidity by saying ‘money changers are a service that still exists today’. Please give us examples of what churches today practice this? ‘jeebus’ didn’t have a problem with the money changer’s profession, he had a problem with where he was conducting business!

You should re-check your fact books, there is one Jew who jumped out of his burial tomb, the one you mock and insult by calling him ‘jeebus’!

Yes, Jesus’ father, rules the world he created with his Rules, which aren’t difficult, but when children disrespect a fair, just, giving and loving parent, there is only one thing a parent can do - Bring on the discipline and consequences (the one’s he told you time and time again and warned you about).

You come across as one of the ‘weepers and gnashers’ of teeth…Good luck with that, Look-at-Stupid, the handle is a perfect fit!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 02:58 PM   #14
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Well, well well, a delusional religious idiot. Kid, on your very, very best day, you could not match wits, knowledge, or critical thinking with me on my very, very worst day.

What proof do you have that mocking religion causes bad luck? Oh yea, NONE!! Yet another of your shit delusional beliefs. I have been mocking laughable religion for 50 years and I have led a charmed life.

No spin kid, try turning over someone's table anywhere today and see what it gets you. House of god? What a frickin' joke. What proof have you ANY gods exist? Oh yea, that faith bullshit. Faith is by definition a belief with no proof. Faith makes people like you gullible. I have lived a great life with NO faith.

Fact that jeeebus existed? Provide your proof kid? RUN FORREST RUN!!!!!!

If your god can really see the future, would he not have known his "kids" were going to disobey? Why would a perfect being ever be angry, jealous, or vengeful? Hmmm, sounds like emotions of MEN, the one who created this god and about 5400 more over the years.

Religion is for people far too stupid to understand science. Now run off foolish little boy, you're in way over your uneducated head.

And why do I know for a fact you'll run like a pussy from answering any of my questions?
Old 04-16-2023, 03:04 PM   #15
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

One more thing old manslut boy....what does your BUYBULL say about fornication outside of marriage? Cheating on a wife here? LOL!!!!!!!
A religious dumbass on a hooker board, what a freaking laugh riot!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women