Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36904
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2012, 10:36 PM   #1
Griffin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10
Lightbulb What is the appropriate Provider age range for a Mature Hobbyist? [the Griffin Question of the Day #2]

What is the appropriate Provider age range that a mature Hobbyist should adhere to? i.e. Should a mature Hobbyist only see Providers one-half the Hobbyist' age or older? Or maybe no less than 20 years their junior?

I try to see Providers more closely age matched to mine; because, I do not think a young Provider would get off to having an older person trying to make love to them. This does not mean that I have not been with a less than 20 year-old Provider; and yes she was just as surprised as I was when she had an "O". But, was this Date appropriate?

I ask the question based on reading Hobbyist' reviews of Providers (way their junior in age) that give a negative ROS as to how and what occurred during the Date. Then read reviews of Hobbyist more closely aged matched who had a great time with the same Provider.

I would like to hear from the Providers on this topic.

[the Griffin Question of the Day]
Griffin is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:27 AM   #2
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

So...which provider is this an alternate handle for?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:27 AM   #3
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Useless thread...
Maturity has nothing to do with age
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:59 AM   #4
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
So...which provider is this an alternate handle for?
My money's on it being another sociology or psychology grad student doing research.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:27 AM   #5
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I don't understand the question. If it is appropriate to hobby, then is is also acceptable to engage in sex involving a wide range of Kink. Widly separated ages is pretty mild in the hobby world.

To address the question:
Wnenever I want to be intimate with someone my own age I stay at home. when I hobby, I want someone younger . . .MUCH younger. Half my age is 30-ish. That is OK (usually great!) but < twenty can be terrific.

A famous poet once said, "More money, faster jorses, older whisky, younger women!"
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:29 AM   #6
Timk48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Beauty, in the beholder's eyes, takes precedence over age.
Timk48 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:12 PM   #7
doc_nasty123
Gaining Momentum

like big daddy Kane said. 8(teen) to 80, blind, cripple or crazy. Remember who the customer is and the customer is always right.
doc_nasty123 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:29 PM   #8
Yowzer
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5
Question Nebulous Question!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
What is the appropriate Provider age range that a mature Hobbyist should adhere to? i.e. Should a mature Hobbyist only see Providers one-half the Hobbyist' age or older? Or maybe no less than 20 years their junior? <snip>
I hate questions that are absolute when refering to human beings that are not. What kind of question is "should adhere to?". Yes, certain younger providers like and are better with younger guys. And some older guys, like myself like both MILFs and younger providers (for different reasons in my case).

But there are younger providers that really dig older guys for the almost incestual aspect,and they also like that older guys will often (and I didn't say always) treat them better than some of the younger guys.

So trying to answer the questions of the day is really not possible. If you are looking for a list of younger providers who either like or don't like older guys is left for another forum. And again, it also depends on the older guy. I'm sure there are both nice and good looking older guys and fat ugly ones too. (and the same could be said about younger guys).

I've also read reviews that the guy (age unknown) raves about a provider's BBBJ or how much the provider Oed only to find almost the opposite. One man's great. best ever BBBJ is another's she was OK. And I figure us older guys would know better
Yowzer is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:33 PM   #9
Tobor the 8th Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timk48 View Post
Beauty, in the beholder's eyes, takes precedence over age.
Crap. Screwed on both counts. Luckily, my euro-thong underpants made completely of Ben Franklins makes me look so young and handsome!
Tobor the 8th Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:27 PM   #10
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

I see men of all ages, I mean we want to have fun and thats the bottom line. Explore and find what you like best. I take a "O" anytime I can get one lol. I am not 18 years old, but I'm sure my same clients who see me also see those younger providers. In the end its all fun. Enjoy
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:00 PM   #11
Griffin
Gaining Momentum

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
I don't understand the question. If it is appropriate to hobby, then is is also acceptable to engage in sex involving a wide range of Kink. Widly separated ages is pretty mild in the hobby world.

To address the question:
Wnenever I want to be intimate with someone my own age I stay at home. when I hobby, I want someone younger . . .MUCH younger. Half my age is 30-ish. That is OK (usually great!) but < twenty can be terrific.

Yes; but, does she get off to you sweating and grinding away at her 40 years younger body?

"I'm all about the love, baby. Yea!" If my Provider is not having a good time, then neither am I.
Griffin is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:12 PM   #12
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That is a tough one. I'd say 10 years younger or older, but I'm 29 and meet 60 year old clients all the time who I adore so I guess my 10 year rule wouldn't apply.

So my answer would have to be: as long as a provder is 21 and up, mature and is doing what she is doing by her own free will, then any age between 21 & 91 is okay with me.
Brooke Wilde is online now   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:09 PM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

As long as she is legal age ... she is mature.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:48 PM   #14
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
That is a tough one. I'd say 10 years younger or older, but I'm 29 and meet 60 year old clients all the time who I adore so I guess my 10 year rule wouldn't apply.

So my answer would have to be: as long as a provder is 21 and up, mature and is doing what she is doing by her own free will, then any age between 21 & 91 is okay with me.

Ditto Brook, I love older, younger, I just love men. I love C**K lmao.
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:56 PM   #15
tyboy1
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Yes; but, does she get off to you sweating and grinding away at her 40 years younger body?

"I'm all about the love, baby. Yea!" If my Provider is not having a good time, then neither am I.
It's all a fantasy they aren't for falling in love with. It's sex for money not making love. If they want you to come back they will show you a good time.
I've seen ladies from early twenties to their fifties, they are all fun and don't seem to have a problem with my age.
tyboy1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women