Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42435
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-25-2012, 12:32 PM   #1
Guest041315
Valued Poster

Encounters: 126
Default What would you do (followup)

I'm confused. I tend to stay that way, but since no names were mentioned and an opinion was all that was asked, why was the thread closed? No big deal and I understand the bottom line is that it is between those two people (whoever they are), but discussing a subject in general terms shouldn't be cause to close the discussion. Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 02-25-2012, 12:44 PM   #2
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Actually, one name was mentioned in the first post. Eventually, the other one will be as well. If you all wish to discuss that topic in general terms you may do so here in this thread.

But...

If things get specific in any way I will intervene.
Old 02-25-2012, 12:51 PM   #3
Guest041315
Valued Poster

Encounters: 126

Sorry, I re-read the initial message and I never got the person and place thing. I told you I was confused. I am sofa king wee todd id.
Old 02-25-2012, 12:52 PM   #4
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, he's going to review, I know that. He just does not want to to sit at a public computer to do it. That's the proper procedure, I guess. I understand 3rd parties aren't supposed to speak on someone's behalf. I just thought it was important for him to see he didn't do wrong by kicking her ass out. I thought it would be good for you guys to share your input. He can read from his cell, it's just a bitch to have to write a whole bunch of stuff from a teeny weeny keyboard. I know I don't post from my cell cause it's annoying.
Old 02-25-2012, 01:15 PM   #5
guest092513
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

If it happened to me .....I would have become a member of the slapahoe tribe.....

I am j/k j/k please no flames
Old 02-25-2012, 01:27 PM   #6
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO that's too funny. Don't worry, we know it's a joke
Old 02-25-2012, 01:27 PM   #7
darter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I think it will be very interesting to hear how/if the young lady explains this away. I don't see how she can save face. I'm sure her story will be quite different, so I think it was smart of him to get someone to post his side as soon as possible.
Old 02-25-2012, 01:48 PM   #8
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42
Thumbs up Friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield View Post
Well, he's going to review, I know that. He just does not want to to sit at a public computer to do it. That's the proper procedure, I guess. I understand 3rd parties aren't supposed to speak on someone's behalf. I just thought it was important for him to see he didn't do wrong by kicking her ass out. I thought it would be good for you guys to share your input. He can read from his cell, it's just a bitch to have to write a whole bunch of stuff from a teeny weeny keyboard. I know I don't post from my cell cause it's annoying.
Its good to know, he has a good friend like you helping him. I hope this situation gets resolved.
Old 02-25-2012, 04:09 PM   #9
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59

This has to be at least the fourth time I have heard of this sort of thing happening. Once on ASPD Austin forums back before it imploded, again in Austin through a provider I became somewhat friendly with. The in San Antonio in conversation with another provider about the usefulness of phrase "paying for time only", and now this thread. After the conversation with the Austin provider I was convinced this happened a lot more often than is publicized. The SA provider confirmed it. In one example the girl disappeared in the airport on arrival in Vegas, only to reappear in time for the return flight 4 days later. The bum had paid in advance...

I've had the benefit of having some decent conversations with wise providers willing to share with me some of the stupid things to avoid and why. The best advice I got was never pay all up front for an overnight. She suggested a 50% down, 50% at breakfast was the smart way to go, otherwise she told me I would often find myself alone by midnight. I've never done an overnight or anything like that, but the advice has proven sound and has helped me sniff out other money situations that just weren't smart. Both of the providers reminded me it is pretty damn easy to get money out of most guys wallets if their dick is getting hard.
Old 02-25-2012, 05:59 PM   #10
The White Queen
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 6218
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy

PEPPER: I read the other thread you started, and it just blows my mind that your friend got stabbed in the back like that...and to be betrayed by a girl that he obviously must really liked, too, makes it even more hurtful. (Sounds like he should have taken you instead, lol. .) How well did he know her, and had they ever done an overnight before doing the whole out-of-town thing?

ROVER14: I have a lot of experience with overnights, and, in my opinion, there's really only one way to ensure they work, and that's to really like each other. Anything else, is just wishful thinking...on both sides-ladies, how many times do we have to hear "not all money is good money"?

Overnights, especially when they require leaving your little bubble, lol, require more chemistry than an ordinary session...it's one thing to party a little bit (an hour or two), but spending the whole evening and waking-up together, showering, et cetera...it's kind of like playing house. There's got to be at least basic trust and appreciation for each other or it would just suck (in a bad way), lol. If you don't really click in that way, you're probably not ready to do a weekend.

Personally, I think the installment plan, lol, would be a red flag to a provider that their partner is lukewarm about them, and, I don't know...it would probably make me rethink my commitment and the way I felt about the client. From a provider's perspective, we're always heaing about some girl getting screwed-and not just literally, lol. (Case in point, anybody remember Amber Housekeeper's alert from not too long ago...?) I think we can agree that it would be dumb for any girl to go out of town with a guy they weren't 100% cool with... But, then again, perhaps it should prompt the client to re-evaluate his own feelings about the provider, if he finds himself wary of his choice...maybe there's a little bell going off in the big head that he needs to follow-up on. Screw maybe's about moonlighting as a pickpocket, if you're suppressing subconconscious suspicions that your mate for the moment doesn't even really think your jokes are funny, hmmm, time to reconsider spending the night together...9/10, second-thoughts mean "don't do it" for a reason, lol.

Anyway, point (and, yes, there is point, lol) is that it creates a fugly lil' 22: how do you enjoy yourself around someone you suspect distrusts you, and, inversely, how on earth are you supposed to be yourself around someone you don't trust? My advice to both sides: Not gonna happen, so don't book the date.

For what it's worth, I remember last year I had a client invite me on an overnight to Beantown. He compensated me up front with the exception of the price of airfare so that I could book the flight myself around my schedule, and promised to reimburse me. I trusted him to do that. I had actually already put the ticket on my card, and was actually shopping for special lingerie the evening before I was to fly out when he called to tell me that his business trip had been canceled indefinitely. I let the ticket and the time lost due to the cancellation ride...Why? Because...I...trusted him, and knew it wasn't his fault. Approximately three weeks later, he called again to tell me that he had been rescheduled for the trip. Luckily, the timing was fine, and I was able to rebook my flight immediately. The client reimbursed me for the tickets, and we had a blast. (We fell out of touch when I went UTR, but, if you read this, feel free to chime in...it'd probably have more weight coming from another guy). There is just no way that would have worked, if he hadn't been completely upfront with me and we hadn't trusted each other.

Anyway, I feel like the tangent queen, lol, but, whoever this provider is, try not to let that one bad apple...
Old 02-25-2012, 08:47 PM   #11
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Mikaela: I know, I think it's just a mean thing to do. If you don't wanna work, then don't say you will and then you don't. If someone gives you 1000 a day on a trip, you should very well know what's expected, expecially if you aren't new to the business. No one rides for free LOL
Old 02-25-2012, 09:53 PM   #12
Jed Clampett
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

When i read the title to this thread "What would you do?" , i thought of the tv show with John Quinones! But seriously, I hope this guy doesn't get discouraged, because there are so many cool ladies here on eccie that would have probably been excellent company on this trip. I guess it's just the luck of the draw, but he probably planned this trip for a long time and had high hopes of having the time of his life in Vegas, and it's sad it had to go this way.
Old 02-25-2012, 10:37 PM   #13
foxyred73
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 80229
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Pepper... i like what you say about the 3 rd party talking for you..We have own personaly and own thought that poeple dont need to talk for us .
Old 02-26-2012, 10:07 AM   #14
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyred73 View Post
Pepper... i like what you say about the 3 rd party talking for you..We have own personaly and own thought that poeple dont need to talk for us .
I have no idea what you meant to say. I'm not sure if you even read each of the posts I wrote. I explained why I, as a third party, did what I did. So, I did need to speak for him and I did it by myself without being asked. Refer to one of my earlier post so you know what I mean. I hope what you wrote wasn't code for me to mind my own business. When It comes to my friends I'm always there for them.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:26 AM   #15
GentlemanCaller007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Thumbs up Loyalty is divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield View Post
I have no idea what you meant to say. I'm not sure if you even read each of the posts I wrote. I explained why I, as a third party, did what I did. So, I did need to speak for him and I did it by myself without being asked. Refer to one of my earlier post so you know what I mean. I hope what you wrote wasn't code for me to mind my own business. When It comes to my friends I'm always there for them.
That's VERY sweet Pepper. Loyalty (and ethics) are very important in a community. For two passing ships, perhaps it's not as critical to some; but when you plan on being around the same people for a while - never sh*t where you eat(out)!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women