Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 259
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70661
biomed162267
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453207
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48348
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2019, 06:47 PM   #1
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default Need Advice (concerning someone's safety)

I have a provider-friend who was receiving some questionable and creepy texts from a number she didn't recognize last night, but they must have been from someone who "knows her" or someone "who has visited her before"... because they knew parts of her lifestyle, and they were asking her "if she was home". (which to my knowledge she was NOT at the time).

She sent me a screenshot of their texts, and I saw the number they were from. After a quick Google search, I found that the number that was texting her belongs to a local Pensacola business. I texted my findings to her, but I have not heard from her since.

I've texted her back a couple more times last night asking her just to let me know if she was okay, then I texted her back a couple hours ago just to check-up on her, but no reply (she DOES have a track-record of not texting back right away, or sometimes not even until the next day).

I'd "like" to check-up on her, but I live over an hour away, and I never drop-in on a provider uninvited or unannounced.

Needless to say, I'm concerned.

Any advice?
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 07:09 PM   #2
sugarfreepop
Premium Access

More likely than not she is okay and will text you in the near future. What other advice is there?
sugarfreepop is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 07:41 PM   #3
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarfreepop View Post
More likely than not she is okay and will text you in the near future. What other advice is there?
She's "most likely" okay. Mainly just wondering if I should "confront" this business and/or call-them-out.
Old 12-22-2019, 07:46 PM   #4
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

And still.... guys need to stop being "creepy".

If you contact someone from an unrecognized number acting like you know them, that's going to freak ANYONE out.
Old 12-22-2019, 08:33 PM   #5
Guest042522
Account Disabled

User ID: 498265

Don’t do anything unless she asks you to something.
Guest042522 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 09:36 PM   #6
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle ma Belle View Post
Don’t do anything unless she asks you to something.
Don't worry. I'm not. But, I'm still concerned.
Old 12-22-2019, 10:25 PM   #7
Jardinier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I recommend letting her take care of it. Between LEO, phone apps, number masking and other trickery the business may have no idea this is going on (it could be an employee, but may not be). Keep trying to contact her -- I'm sure she'll contact you when she's ready.
Jardinier is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 11:06 PM   #8
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinier View Post
I recommend letting her take care of it. Between LEO, phone apps, number masking and other trickery the business may have no idea this is going on (it could be an employee, but may not be). Keep trying to contact her -- I'm sure she'll contact you when she's ready.
Yeah, that was my thought, too. I guess I just needed others to back me up on that.
Old 12-23-2019, 05:48 PM   #9
bc1969
Valued Poster

Maybe let someone on here privy to your information. PM. In my experience when a guy uses a verifiable number, that’s a screw up, I hope he sees this and contacts you. And this sounds real familiar but it was a while back when a guy was using a number like this, I think it went back to a mechanics shop.
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 07:33 PM   #10
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
In my experience when a guy uses a verifiable number, that’s a screw up, I hope he sees this and contacts you.
I kinda doubt he would contact me, since that would "identify him" if that truly is a business phone number.

And like someone else said, it could be a "number spoof".

Some guys just feel they need to be "creepy jerks" and do stuff like that.... thinking it's either "funny" or thinking it might force the lady "like them more"? Or maybe it makes the guy THINK they're "in control"? Not sure what guys get out of it.... :/
Old 12-23-2019, 08:57 PM   #11
bc1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulldogCountry View Post
I kinda doubt he would contact me, since that would "identify him" if that truly is a business phone number.

And like someone else said, it could be a "number spoof".

Some guys just feel they need to be "creepy jerks" and do stuff like that.... thinking it's either "funny" or thinking it might force the lady "like them more"? Or maybe it makes the guy THINK they're "in control"? Not sure what guys get out of it.... :/
No doubt it was a business number,,and that persons. It’s not easy or cheap to be able to spoof a phone number, if it came back as a number that belonged to a verifiable person/business that is publicly listed. It’s real. On the other hand a lot of phone numbers come back through random searches like data-number, phone reveler, callername, datacorelookup, and a host of others like phone-info—these usually can have the area tracked but are absolutely not reliably as they are assumptions by internet troll bots that are designed for other tracking purposes but still by default report random number searches. But the difference is easy to recognize.

I’ve had my own number call me before—lol, was late at night like 1am, no way I was answering that, like fuck that, I’m not picking that up, I was totally scared at what I might say to myself at 1am in the morning.
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 01:23 AM   #12
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I really hope she’s okay. In the last meet I had with her, she did mention to me she had been stalked before. This, she’s kind of a private person.

I really don’t know her all that well, but I’m very concerned, too.
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 05:37 PM   #13
sugarfreepop
Premium Access

Blackbird; how do you know who Bulldog is talking about? "No", I dont think youre the caller.
sugarfreepop is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 12:00 AM   #14
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

sugarfreepop: Bulldog left a few clues in his original post.

An active member of the Panhandle forum will know exactly who is referring to (even if they haven’t seen her).

I don’t mean that statement to be condescending or insulting. It’s just matter of fact.
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 04:22 PM   #15
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

The provider I was talking about is okay. She finally contacted me yesterday. I actually went to see her in person yesterday and got the chance to hang-out and chat for a bit. She did tell me MORE to the story, which I won't repeat here just in case the "stalker" is watching this thread.

But this is why ladies are hesitant in seeing new people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarfreepop View Post
Blackbird; how do you know who Bulldog is talking about? "No", I dont think youre the caller.
sugarfreepop, I never said she got a "caller". I just said she was receiving texts from a guy.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women