Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41554
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2011, 07:24 AM   #1
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I like my mattresses the way that I like my men ...

A couple of months ago, I purchased a nice used queen sized mattress for the third bedroom of my incall. I was having a guest stay with me for awhile and although the bed seemed rather soft, it appeared to be a very nice mattress.

Fate had me in that bed last week messing around and it was a horrible bed to play in. Too soft. Almost reminded me of the old days of water beds and trying to fool around in them.

Thoughts about beds? All in all, they're important to consider in this world of ours!

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:32 AM   #2
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I hate a soft bed. Actually, have found the floor or a massage table to work well because they can take a pounding. Allows for better penetration.

A real soft bed is very difficult to move around in, you are kind of stuck in the valley you create in the bed.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:35 AM   #3
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

I like my mattress like I like my men.......HARD!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:39 AM   #4
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
I like my mattress like I like my men.......HARD!
Yep. Me, too. Several years ago, I had a very nice and thick futon and really, thought was a great bed to use for play.

Perfect, really.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:54 AM   #5
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

I had my mattress custom made in Lewisville. It has stayed very firm over the years...even under my weight.

If mine were like the women I like, it would have way too many humps!
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:56 AM   #6
BigPurdy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The purchase of a mattress is no place to scrimp. It is a classic case of "you get what you pay for". Firmness is one thing and I like mine firm, but quality IMHO is just as if not more important. I have a fortune invested in the two beds that I sleep in. Unfortunately, I spend an inordinate amount of time in hotels. That's pot luck. But it does make for a better nights sleep when I return to one of my own.
It's nice to see that some of my favorite ladies like 'em hard.
BigPurdy is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:19 AM   #7
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A good hotel bed is something that is important. Seems that the Marriott actually is selling their beds to the general public:

http://www.shopmarriott.com/category...ategoryLevel=0

I find that the type of sheets are important as well. My skin is very sensitive and so a high cotton thread count is important.

Gosh. How does one go about having a bed custom made?

Elisabeth
Old 03-18-2011, 08:25 AM   #8
Stag
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Okay, BigPurdy -- I'm in dire need to replace the queen-sized torture pit that Mrs. Stag and I try to sleep in. Considering how little Mrs. Stag lets me play, that aspect is not nearly as important to me as it is to the lovely "W" sisters (Whispers and Warren). But I REALLY need a good night's sleep, and would rather not wake up feeling like I've wrestled a bear.

What are your considered opinions how to go?

And with respect to the lovely W's, I agree -- I'd much rather play on a FIRM mattress, or the floor, or a nice sofa -- hell, I'd rather have a tile floor and a cheap dinette chair over one of those fluff-fluff pillow-pits that sometimes pass for "beds."
Stag is online now   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:59 AM   #9
BigPurdy
Valued Poster

Stag, my bed here in DFW is a queen, Simmon's Beauty Rest. I went to one of those mattress stores around 20 and Mattlock or Collins. The mattress that I really liked was discontinued, so I ended up buying the floor model(had to get one that day). It was a $3500 set that I picked up for $1700. Words can't describe how much I like it. My mattress on my bed at home on the east coast is a Foster Stearns. Have no idea how much it was. Probably don't want to. Mrs. Purdy bought that one. It's a king.
Both sets are the top of the line and I don't ever regret the purchases.
Lots of folks like the Tempurpedic, I've personally never cared for the foam. My sets have the pillow top memory foam layer.
The air mattresses(Sleep Number) I just can't deal with. It's an air mattress.

Hope this helps.

BP
Old 03-18-2011, 09:06 AM   #10
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post

Elisabeth

There is a shop on Main in Lewisville and the gentleman makes mattresses on site. He also has some name brands for sale. He can add to the coil count, add more padding on top, and make it to fit any size frame.

The one I had made cost me around $1300 when I bought it 3 years ago. Took him a little over a week to make. It was made based on how firm I like my bed and the fact that there were no skinny people sleeping in it.
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:19 AM   #11
BigPurdy
Valued Poster

Hotel beds are very important to those of us who travel a bunch. I predominantly use Hilton properties, they seem to have the best beds for my taste.

Beds can be custom made at many places. Most of the mattress stores have contacts for custom bed manufacturers. I had one made for an old odd size antique trundle bed that we have restored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
A good hotel bed is something that is important. Seems that the Marriott actually is selling their beds to the general public:

http://www.shopmarriott.com/category...ategoryLevel=0

I find that the type of sheets are important as well. My skin is very sensitive and so a high cotton thread count is important.

Elisabeth
Old 03-18-2011, 09:48 AM   #12
Bloodhound
Lifetime Premium Access

We have a king size Sleep Number bed and we both love it.
Bloodhound is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:12 AM   #13
BigPurdy
Valued Poster

Blood, I can see the advantages to the SN bed. I've actually never tried one. My vision of it is like one of those air mattresses that I've slept on that in the middle of the night it leaks down and your feet are 8" higher than your head until you blow it back up. I am certain that's not the case. It just so happens that the SO and I both like firm a firm bed so I never really saw the need in having an adjustable bed.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:29 AM   #14
Candence
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I like mine hard... and always firm, just like my men!
Candence is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:01 PM   #15
NeedingMore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I think Matress firm let's you buy one, then exchange it out for something else if you don't like it. I think the lady said one year.

Whenever one of you ladies buys a matresss, let me know when I should comes over and break it in for you.
NeedingMore is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women