Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2022, 08:28 PM   #1
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55
Default Anyone know why Trump to steal America's nuclear secrets?

so, any ideas?

grammo, i meant trump tried to steal..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 08:57 PM   #2
gameforlife
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

fake news, imo.

1. Rich, limited years left and trying to run for prez. Why would he care about an extra million or two selling that doc to Iran etc?

2. how does he know it's nuclear doc, hes not a scientist.

3. the one who would try to sell would be hunter biden
gameforlife is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 09:28 PM   #3
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameforlife View Post
fake news, imo.

1. Rich, limited years left and trying to run for prez. Why would he care about an extra million or two selling that doc to Iran etc?

2. how does he know it's nuclear doc, hes not a scientist.

3. the one who would try to sell would be hunter biden
wow you zeroed in on that quickly sir. well done.

Naw, it's not Iran. he was looking for an 8 or 9 figure payout from putin. maybe also turkey, but smart money's on putin.

trump has really fucked himself this time. garland appears to be acting nothing like that pussy mueller. if i was on that earlier case, i woulda had trump indicted on obstruction of justice within a week. his indictment would've been easier than indicting a ham sandwich..

mueller was just too much of a pussy to indict a sitting president. but no one is above the law, not even the president. thats civics in a democracy 101.

i dont really do political rallies, but i may do a couple just so i can start a "lock him up" chant. I was fortunate that God gave me a big booming voice that even frightens swine packs lol. haven't run across a grizzly yet lol, but the street thugs in san juan CR gave me a wide berth. so it might be time to use it.

schadenfreude is the best. thing. ever.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 12:19 AM   #4
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Such foolishness or dem influence to make such a statement. The entire time Trump was President they tried to pin everything including the kitchen sink on him and it didn’t stick. If you don’t watch the news you’re uninformed, if you do watch the news you’re misinformed. Anybody with a third grade education can see that the left ain’t about shit.
Like lambs to the slaughter.
arañanegra is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 02:23 AM   #5
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arañanegra View Post
Such foolishness or dem influence to make such a statement. The entire time Trump was President they tried to pin everything including the kitchen sink on him and it didn’t stick. If you don’t watch the news you’re uninformed, if you do watch the news you’re misinformed. Anybody with a third grade education can see that the left ain’t about shit.
Like lambs to the slaughter.
so your argument is that just because Mueller was too much of a pussy to indict trump, that meant that trump didn't obstruct justice? or that he did, but obstruction of justice by a sitting president is perfect behavior?

and what's that about lambs to the slaughter you speak of?

are you saying that it's a okay for trump to extort Ukraine's Zelensky by asking for a political favor tho using money and arms transfers that had already been approved by Congress, and then actually holding up those arms transfers? that's acceptable conduct by an American president?

you think trump siding with the kgb intel over the cia's was acceptable?

asking russia to breach his political opponent's email to help him get elected was just fine and dandy? and what about the quid pro quo back to russia by an american president. not a problem?

sir do you think it's ok that Trump permitted no note-taking in his little tet-a-tets with Vladamir Putin? just business as usual for an american president to make sure no record of his engagement with one of the most dangerous and ruthless geopolitical adversaries on the planet was made?

how about asking his Secret Service to take him to the Capitol so he could lead the coup against the duly elected government of the united states that he had already lit the match for. also perfectly fine?

sir, i don't speak in bullshit generalities. if you have something to say, i'd ask you to also not speak in bullshit generalities. do you copy?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 08:04 AM   #6
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

No, that’s your argument. I won’t continue to argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.
arañanegra is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 08:35 AM   #7
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Supposedly what they're referring to as "Nuclear Documents" is a letter Kim Jong-un sent Trump confessing he had immoral & forbidden feelings for him.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 09:32 AM   #8
Ericka xoxo
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 562616
My ECCIE Reviews

Well Six months after leaving the White House, Jared Kushner secured a $2 billion investment from a fund led by the Saudi crown prince
Ericka xoxo is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 09:33 AM   #9
JDog
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Not all Democrats are stupid
But all stupid people are Democrats
JDog is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 02:54 PM   #10
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
Supposedly what they're referring to as "Nuclear Documents" is a letter Kim Jong-un sent Trump confessing he had immoral & forbidden feelings for him.
lol sir..
it was way past a bromance. mr. un raved about the donald's bbbj techniques. said it was one of the best he's had..

at least kim jon un knows what dotard means..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 03:20 PM   #11
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDog View Post
Not all Democrats are stupid
But all stupid people are Democrats

This Shit Belongs On A T-Shirt...
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 03:34 PM   #12
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericka xoxo View Post
Well Six months after leaving the White House, Jared Kushner secured a $2 billion investment from a fund led by the Saudi crown prince
yup while the fox news set is frothing at the mouth over Hunter Biden, who has zero input on policy and has never held a position in his father's admin, unlike Kushner
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 05:12 PM   #13
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

Omg I highly doubt he had any plans to steal...maybe just look and return .
Information is power and his goal is and was to return to office because he's power driven.
It makes me sick that the media is not constantly criticizing Biden in the manner inwhich they did Trump.

And why was he not arrested? For taking classified docs?

Was is similar to leaving a 5star hotel and accidentally packing the Hotel Directory or something?
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 05:29 PM   #14
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
Omg I highly doubt he had any plans to steal...maybe just look and return .
Information is power and his goal is and was to return to office because he's power driven.
It makes me sick that the media is not constantly criticizing Biden in the manner inwhich they did Trump.

And why was he not arrested? For taking classified docs?

Was is similar to leaving a 5star hotel and accidentally packing the Hotel Directory or something?
fbi tried to do it quietly. it backfired for sure.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 09:33 PM   #15
pxmcc
Valued Poster

i thought garland was a pussy just like mueller. i dont think so anymore. trump is in a world of trouble.
its high time for the most felonious prez in u.s. history.
pxmcc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women