Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2015, 06:52 PM   #1
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Pictures Before A Date

Guys, do you want or require a provider to send a "this is what I look like right now" photo before you meet?

Ladies, would you be willing to do this if asked by a new client?
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 06:56 PM   #2
Lolahhhhh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 318916
My ECCIE Reviews

Ooh that sounds like a fun idea! You could tease him a little by showing a little sneak peek of the lingerie you'll be wearing!
Lolahhhhh is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 06:59 PM   #3
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yep I do it with a lot of clients when they're on their way to see me...lol they never show up late that way...
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 07:05 PM   #4
kenzsquatch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Danielle you looked just like your pictures and as hot as your movies!!!
kenzsquatch is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 07:08 PM   #5
kenzsquatch
Valued Poster

But a pic from a provider showing what waiting is a huge motivator
Old 12-04-2015, 07:09 PM   #6
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzsquatch View Post
Danielle you looked just like your pictures and as hot as your movies!!!
Thanks babe
Old 12-04-2015, 07:13 PM   #7
kenzsquatch
Valued Poster

Just a thought by you girls could just start Tumblr accounts and direct hobbiests there
Old 12-04-2015, 07:17 PM   #8
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzsquatch View Post
Just a thought by you girls could just start Tumblr accounts and direct hobbiests there
I have a tumblr and twitter account...and Facebook and Instagram all under Danielle Reid
Old 12-04-2015, 07:36 PM   #9
hamptonj
BANNED

I'm new to this. I say that to clarify that my perspective may not be representative of the majority of your clients, but I would really enjoy this with the caveat that less is sometimes more. It is like a child at Christmas. I may know I'm getting the toy I want, but there's still so much joy, excitement, and anticipation in unwrapping it.

If I were to spitball my ideal situation for this, then it would go something like this. We are having a long date; it is not necessarily overnight, but it's not an hour tryst either. . We're gonna meet for dinner, maybe catch a band, go back to the room, and yada yada I shouldn't need to draw anyone here a map. So before this date, take pictures of the getting dressed process and send them in reverse. I'm wearing this, and show the final product. Then, I'm also wearing this, and show less like your upper body in lingerie. Then there's more, I'm also wearing this and show hour entire body in the lingerie under your outer clothes.

For me, that little taste would drive me up the wall all night. I would feel like you valued our time together enough to do something a little special for me (even if you do it for everybody), and every time I touched or looked at you I would think I can't wait to tear this wrapping paper off. Topless might enhance that feeling (and that's debatable), but for me more than topless would likely diminish the tease of it, for lack of a better word.

Seeing "it all" has a time and place I'm sure, but I come from a pre-internet time when we had anticipation instead of instant gratification.
hamptonj is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 07:51 PM   #10
Lolahhhhh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 318916
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamptonj View Post
I'm new to this. I say that to clarify that my perspective may not be representative of the majority of your clients, but I would really enjoy this with the caveat that less is sometimes more. It is like a child at Christmas. I may know I'm getting the toy I want, but there's still so much joy, excitement, and anticipation in unwrapping it.

If I were to spitball my ideal situation for this, then it would go something like this. We are having a long date; it is not necessarily overnight, but it's not an hour tryst either. . We're gonna meet for dinner, maybe catch a band, go back to the room, and yada yada I shouldn't need to draw anyone here a map. So before this date, take pictures of the getting dressed process and send them in reverse. I'm wearing this, and show the final product. Then, I'm also wearing this, and show less like your upper body in lingerie. Then there's more, I'm also wearing this and show hour entire body in the lingerie under your outer clothes.

For me, that little taste would drive me up the wall all night. I would feel like you valued our time together enough to do something a little special for me (even if you do it for everybody), and every time I touched or looked at you I would think I can't wait to tear this wrapping paper off. Topless might enhance that feeling (and that's debatable), but for me more than topless would likely diminish the tease of it, for lack of a better word.

Seeing "it all" has a time and place I'm sure, but I come from a pre-internet time when we had anticipation instead of instant gratification.

Uh thank you!! Being demure is sexy IMO. Why show it all? Make his mind wonder.. Let him imagine it.
Lolahhhhh is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 08:10 PM   #11
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
Yep I do it with a lot of clients when they're on their way to see me...lol they never show up late that way...
LOL sort of "Hurry up and come get me" teasing
Old 12-04-2015, 08:18 PM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I usually send fresh dic pics of my 1.3" of dangling death.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 08:20 PM   #13
hamptonj
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh View Post
Uh thank you!! Being demure is sexy IMO. Why show it all? Make his mind wonder.. Let him imagine it.
That's my thought. Maxim is way more successful than Playboy; that's why Playboy is making the change to a non-nude publication. A lot of that is due to the ratings and available customer base (16 year olds can currently buy maxim but not playboy), but it's also because people can reach into their pocket, pull out a smartphone, and see naked women on the internet doing absolutely anything imaginable any time that they want.

Best I can tell by looking at the showcase photos, all the women posting in this thread are very physically attractive. I don't mean to take away from that, but I can google 5 million pictures of naked physically attractive women doing things that you may not even be able to legally do. What you can do is tease me a little and make me feel special by taking a picture that I can assume is specific to me and the time we are about to spend together.

Personally, I like muscle cars, panhead harleys, and pin-up girls. I'd rather see Bettie Page or Dita Von Teese's cleavage than Hannah Montana spread eagle.
hamptonj is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 08:20 PM   #14
kenzsquatch
Valued Poster

I feel better about my 1.4 inches now. Thanks for the ego boost
Old 12-04-2015, 08:20 PM   #15
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I usually send fresh dic pics of my 1.3" of dangling death.
You never sent me one

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women