Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2010, 09:00 PM   #1
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Behavior tips for newbies...

Please feel free to add to this thread with advice that you feel is needed for those who may be a little new or rusty, on either or both sides of the fence. I've been having to decline interested and established clients because of some of these very common mistakes, and I can't be the only one. Please let us limit this to BEHAVIOR and not pricing or acronyms.

1) Please do not ask me about specific sexual acts! If you do this before I've even screened you, I will not be screening or seeing you. If you do this after screening, I might overlook it with a stern warning. In this business it is safe to talk about sex, or it is safe to talk about money, but not both. I choose money. I state my rates clearly in numerous places, so please don't ask me if I <insert sexual act here>. There are numerous reviews with plenty of information in them. Just saying.

2) Please do not just send me a blank email asking when I'm available. I also make it very clear that I screen, and my website has a FAQ section that states very clearly what I need for screening. You can make both of our lives MUCH easier by including ALL of this information in your initial email.

3) Please do not track mud through my incall, or damage any of my property, without offering some sort of compensation, or at the VERY least, a sincere apology. I now have to get that cleaned or replaced which might be very expensive. I would do the same for you!

4) Please do not talk to me like a servant or a hooker. Talk to me like what I am, a lady. Believe me, the sweeter you are to me, the sweeter I'll be to you. And I can be very sweet.

5) Yes, it is well chronicled that I go over time quite often. That doesn't mean you get to expect it (unless maybe you're a regular and/or a good tipper). Believe me, I try to give you everything you are looking for during our session, I don't just try to get away with the minimum I think you'd put up with. Don't try to squeeze every last extra minute out of me and pout when I politely make it clear that the session is over. Accept my decision graciously, like the gentleman I know you are. Asking if you can extend our date is always welcome and acceptable.

Some of you may cry out that these things have been stated a million times. I know. Here's one more. Tell your hobby friends.
Guest062912 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 09:43 PM   #2
TheBizzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

One rule I had to learn years back:

- If you call and they don't answer, calling again and again every 5 minutes will not get you on anybody's good side. Trust me
TheBizzer is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 09:44 PM   #3
chillster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

^ Below Traci

Damm it Bizzer! NV.......

One day Traci one day.....
chillster is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 09:47 PM   #4
TheBizzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Hey, what can I say, I know a good spot when I see it
TheBizzer is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 09:53 PM   #5
Jwalk
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizzer View Post
One rule I had to learn years back:

- If you call and they don't answer, calling again and again every 5 minutes will not get you on anybody's good side. Trust me
HAHA. Very very true.
Jwalk is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:36 PM   #6
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

The lady speaks the truth.
If you want GFE, you need to treat the lady like a girlFRIEND. If you treat a girlfriend like crap then you'll not be having much fun. But if you treat a lady like a lady should be treated, you'll be the one to reap the rewards.
Guest062512 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:50 AM   #7
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A lady once said-

"If you call ten times, and I don't answer- either I am on the toilet taking a shit, or fucking someone"

*sigh*

Good pointers. Everyone needs a refresher once in a while.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:01 AM   #8
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't call me 12 times in a day and then wonder why I won't see you. It's creepy and I don't have time to sort out whether or not you're a psycho. But, chances are...

Ask before you touch.

Do not show up at my incall inebriated and then make me dodge your fumbling hands in an effort to avoid being hurt.

Tipping me three dollars is more insulting than no tip at all. Seriously. Tips aren't expected but three bucks?

Think about the kind of provider you're seeing. If you come for massage, don't expect GFE. If you're seeing GFE, don't expect fetish, etc.

Respect, gentlemen, will get you alot.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:30 AM   #9
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma View Post
Think about the kind of provider you're seeing. If you come for massage, don't expect GFE. If you're seeing GFE, don't expect fetish, etc.
I can't believe I forgot this one. I can't tell you how many times a gent has tried to talk me into a PSE. LOL. I already offer a great service, don't muck it up by trying to make me something I'm not. There are so very many providers out there, just move on to one that does offer (and enjoy!) whatever it is that you are seeking.

Thank you, Dharma! And everyone else that has responded so far. I appreciate your participation.
Guest062912 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:20 AM   #10
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

1. NCNS - I hate that, just text and say can't make it, especially if you have my number already. Hell send a smoke signal over my apartment. "found a better deal sorry". I will not be mad, I will be happy you did that. It does not go unnoticed.

2. Scheduling tag, I truly dislike this. Let me know when you can come for sure. I understand stuff comes up, but I truly feel like you are dicking me around ( No pun intended). And you will begin to look like a timewaster.

3. Services , please please please do not ask me about this, I have reviews here. Just look. Just read.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:23 AM   #11
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

What about pinching the nose shut during bj?
That's not GFE?
JK
Disclaimer: newbies, don't do it.
lilsmurf is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:05 PM   #12
guest031012
Account Disabled

User ID: 2365
My ECCIE Reviews

very well said, miss Traci <3
especially #4!!!

xoxo
guest031012 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 02:11 PM   #13
tnmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

--Be on time, but never more than 5 minutes early.

-One visit does not make you her ATF, no matter how good you were.

--Take the hint, when she starts getting dressed, the party's over.

--Let her take the lead, at least until you get to know her much better.

--And she's not going to orgasm 7 times, no matter how much you try, or how much it turns you on. When she says she is sore or it hurts, believe her.

--Texas men have a reputation for being gentlemen. Your SO may not appreciate it, but every provider I've met does.

--If you should see each other away from work, do not approach. If she wants to say hello, she will. Approaching in public is even worse than asking about family, boyfriends, etc. DADT.
tnmo is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 12:33 AM   #14
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

-- If she says "would you like to take a shower?", take one.

-- When you first meet her, look her in the eye as you get to know each other. Don't stare at her feminine assets with drool dangling from your mouth.

-- If the provider answers her phone mid-session, say loudly "Wow, there is nothing better than bareback fucking!!" Or maybe, "Wow, I've never done this with a girl and a dog before!!"

Just kidding on that last point... hope it made you laugh. I hope people understand it's all about discretion and mutual respect. If you understand those two concepts, it's going to be good.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:38 AM   #15
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I could go on and on about this subject, but my #1 gripe is when I asked for P411, PLEASE email me from there! So many times, a gentleman will email me his P411 ID and I have to email back requesting he email me from the site.......let's work smarter, not harder! Also, when I say, P411 or references from 2 well known ladies, I mean it........NO EXCEPTIONS! And references from a couple of bimbos from BP just don't cut it with me! LOL!

OH, and when contacting anyone, DO YOUR FREAKIN' HOMEWORK BEFOREHAND!

My oh my, I'm pretty riled up this morning! LOL!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women