Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162989
Yssup Rider60637
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36640
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2020, 09:07 PM   #1
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Let’s talk about reviews

How common is it for a guy to write a review for a lady? Do you ask her first usually or just assume she wants one or assume she doesn’t want one? Is there a certain amount of time between your date and when they write the review? Has anybody experienced a client saying they will write a review and then they don’t? I don’t know what to say or do about that.
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 09:34 PM   #2
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna View Post
1. How common is it for a guy to write a review for a lady?
2. Do you ask her first usually or just assume she wants one or assume she doesn’t want one?
3. Is there a certain amount of time between your date and when they write the review?
4. Has anybody experienced a client saying they will write a review and then they don’t?
I don’t know what to say or do about that.
1. Infrequent, as most of the dates I have are with gals I've seen before.
2. Always ask. Unless I already know.
3. Usually within a couple weeks
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 03:39 AM   #3
earlyriserpaul
Premium Access

Encounters: 106

What UC said except I write reviews usually within a week.
earlyriserpaul is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 06:17 AM   #4
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

As can be seen, I do not write reviews. I have my reasons for this, the primary one being that what occurs in my private life is just that - private. Second , I don't confess to crime in public and regardless of my libertarian outlook, this is still criminal activity, and I sure as hell don't snitch on what others choose to do. Thirdly, I see no reason to lie to strangers about how good in bed I am.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 07:19 AM   #5
jjenkc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Pretty much the same as the other fellas that already responded, except I'll answer the question about your dilemma of the client who said they'd write a review and doesn't. I would honestly say to shoot the client a quick courteous text. I know in the past I have said I would and simply forgot and the reminder was appreciated. I wrote the review accordingly. Can't hurt to just remind the client. I don't think that is too far and I think most clients will oblige, especially if they said they would do it in the first place.
jjenkc is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 08:22 AM   #6
HAG7591
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Same
HAG7591 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 11:43 AM   #7
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna View Post
How common is it for a guy to write a review for a lady? Do you ask her first usually or just assume she wants one or assume she doesn’t want one? Is there a certain amount of time between your date and when they write the review? Has anybody experienced a client saying they will write a review and then they don’t? I don’t know what to say or do about that.
Same as Carpenter for 1,2,3.

For Number 4. I wrote a review once for a lady right at 2 weeks after the meeting and she sent messages to remind me to hurry up and get her the review that she wanted. I had asked if she wanted one; I just had not gotten it done yet. She was a little upset about the delay.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 12:48 PM   #8
MrNyceGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I will just add most reviews I read, I'm a bit skeptical that the truth is being told. Many, if not all say their date had 4 to 5 orgasms in an hour appointment.

I can only get all my dates to have two earth shattering orgasms. Sometimes 3 if I'm their first date of the day.

And that's all I gots to say about that.

MNG
MrNyceGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 12:48 PM   #9
MrNyceGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Delete double post.

MNG
MrNyceGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 02:25 PM   #10
ahaywoodm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I will write one unless I'm told not to (or I find out she doesn't like it through other channels). I typically write the same day or next.
ahaywoodm is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 03:01 PM   #11
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Agree with most of what the gents have said, but here's a question back. What happens when the gent writes a review, and the lady pm's him back and complains about what he said? Isn't the review supposed to be HIS opinion on the encounter?
KCFalcon77 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 04:59 PM   #12
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon77 View Post
Agree with most of what the gents have said, but here's a question back. What happens when the gent writes a review, and the lady pm's him back and complains about what he said? Isn't the review supposed to be HIS opinion on the encounter?
Yes it is supposed to be your outlook. I personally like reviews it's like advertising and I don't like to post ads because everybody says the same stuff. I'm the best this I'm the best that I'm hot I'm this. I'm like really want to know come see me. If someone says something I don't like then I will take it as a learning experience . As for what should you do I had someone who was supposed to write a review I contacted him and found out he did on another site. Happy holidays all
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 05:12 PM   #13
JohnnyGleet
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

I write reviews when I want the PA to read the ROSs.
JohnnyGleet is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 09:11 PM   #14
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Most of the girls I have been seeing lately aren't reviewable. Sugar Babies and dancers. When I did, it was within a week and was usually a girl who had reviews.
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 07:22 AM   #15
Boredinop
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

My concern is fools posting reviews of ladies that don't want reviews. Most ladies are now on board with that. Most want to stay UTR, when a provider has no reviews for 8-9 months but is still active there is a reason. If a lady DOES NOT want the additional attention, have the decency to respect her wishes.
Boredinop is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women