Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2019, 08:07 AM   #1
BiggD6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default I know I am screwing up but...

I am searching for any lady out there in AMP land that will take a load and is not on B.C. or do anything to remove it once the deed is done. That shit is going thru my mind nonstop and am wanting to go and pound away. Any info?
BiggD6 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 09:27 AM   #2
3dom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default Hmmm, you might have a case of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD6 View Post
I am searching for any lady out there in AMP land that will take a load and is not on B.C. or do anything to remove it once the deed is done. That shit is going thru my mind nonstop and am wanting to go and pound away. Any info?
If you are “screwing up” now, I will remind you that history has a way of repeating itself which could render you as a “screw up” in general.

I screw up quite often with all the fixings. Reverse screw up, sit on daddy’s lap screw up, so on and so fourth. For the record, I ain’t skerd of side screwing a lil’ bit neither! Screwing up, upside down, with the legs pinned behind the ears, is so vital to my screw up regimen, that I get down...in a screwing motion of course

Why do I keep doing this to myself, all this screwing up, you may be asking yourself?
The answer is simple. It starts with trying to get a good ol’ nut. Then comes the washer, then a bunch of other shit, and then that’s when the hammer try’s to upstage the screw driving, and damn near does when it’s spackle time!

For all you screw up rookies... Let screwy Luis give ya a pointer of two on Doing the dewy
whoever AIN’T paying has got ta’ do the strainin’ !
That means if the bitch pays me, its my duty to slay the cat and work the booty! Never get that twisted. These hos are spoiled out here
If she’s working then let her work damn it! That’s my motto
Don’t pay and sweat if you are a screw up vet boyyy!
Ok I’m lying, I sweat my ass off... ain’t no secret, everybody knows 3Dom likes to fuk a lil’ bit

A nice side~effect that goes with this here “screwing up” addiction is that I am able to make em’ pop off like a jolly old screw wizard with a magical tadafil filled wand.

Did my Wand Screw up?
Ol’ Merlin here can’t seem to get his fat wand to abracadabra his money back into the ATM after screwing up for the last 10 years. Is something screwy here?
Fuck No there isn’t!
If Nike says, “just do it”

then let 3Dom reign and
“jUst ScReW iT”
3dom is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 10:57 AM   #3
Cheburashka
Premium Access

Encounters: 147

What a bizarre thread.

BiggD6 your sig line is weird. But your avatar reminds me of the good old days of flying rockets out of the spaceport in Kazakhstan. Ahhhh...singing "Katyusha" as I type.
Cheburashka is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 11:20 AM   #4
Obvious Lee
“I’m just a patsy!”

Encounters: 32

OP, I think what you are seeking is known as a “baby momma”. I don’t think you are going to find anyone meeting that description in AMPland...
Obvious Lee is online now   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 11:24 AM   #5
BiggD6
Valued Poster

If only I had Kvass. the way I figure it, if I go catholic, i want it to really count-hot fertile pussy.
Old 12-30-2019, 11:38 AM   #6
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

How many million $ are you ready to pay her. I'm pretty sure you could find a taker for the right price.
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 11:53 AM   #7
BiggD6
Valued Poster

I got 200 bucks and a rubber check.
Old 12-30-2019, 11:58 AM   #8
Picachulon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Any catholic girl will do it, how will you know she is not on B.C?
Picachulon is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 12:18 PM   #9
twitch760
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torito View Post
How many million $ are you ready to pay her. I'm pretty sure you could find a taker for the right price.
Doubtful if she'd even remember who knocked her up out of the hundreds of guys she saw before she noticed she was pregnant.
twitch760 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 01:33 PM   #10
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitch760 View Post
Doubtful if she'd even remember who knocked her up out of the hundreds of guys she saw before she noticed she was pregnant.
So you want to get a girl pregnant and not man up and take responsibility?
LargeBreastFan is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 01:42 PM   #11
BiggD6
Valued Poster

Didnt say I wanted to get one pregnant, just want to bone one thats not on BC. Also, I didn't ask for anyone's position of morales / ethics. As for man up and take responsibility-who do you think you are? I didn't pose any morale questions on your business, did I?
Old 12-30-2019, 02:11 PM   #12
Massagejunkyie69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Didnt say I wanted to get one pregnant, just want to bone one thats not on BC. Also, I didn't ask for anyone's position of morales / ethics. As for man up and take responsibility-who do you think you are? I didn't pose any morale questions on your business, did I?
Umm, this is a tough thread to follow. If I understand this correctly, you want to bareback a spa or AMP girl who specifically is not on birth control (I'm assuming you haven't had a vasectomy - so pregnancy is a chance). Plus, you want to make sure it goes deep inside her and not let her hose it out (in other words, increase her chances of getting pregnant). Is that right?

At the same time though, you get upset when us readers who may or may not have all the facts based on your original post, make a comment about boning a chick not on birth control, making sure she keeps the sperm inside of her and doesn't wash it out and question the wisdom of that behavior?

They'll be all kinds of people on both sides of the Bareback vs Condom discussion, so it should come as no surprise to you when someone will chime in on the obvious increase of pregnancy odds by that behavior. Lastly, like it or not, your original post implied lack of responsibility on your part.

Now, if you have specifically said, "I want to bone a chick bareback, watch her close her pussy up and make sure nothing comes out and I'm willing to own up to this for the next 20 years. That shit is going thru my mind nonstop and am wanting to go and pound away. Any info?"

We'd be giving you all kinds of AMP girls names right now.
Massagejunkyie69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 02:13 PM   #13
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Quote:

"that will take a load and is not on B.C. or do anything to remove it once the deed is done."

" i want it to really count-hot fertile pussy."

Sounds like you do want to get an AMP provider pregnant and didn't care about the consequences. So check your morals/ethics.
LargeBreastFan is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 02:14 PM   #14
Massagejunkyie69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

^^^^ oh yeah, I forgot to add. You posted this on an open forum for all to see. Unfortunately, all the mamasans and probably most of the spa girls have an account on ECCIE and can read your request. So you won't be able to use your ECCIE username at the AMP, because they'll know who you are.
Massagejunkyie69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 03:27 PM   #15
BiggD6
Valued Poster

what kind of dumbass uses their handle when going to the AMPs, I've never used it in the 20+ years.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women