Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2021, 07:59 AM   #1
PrairieFires
Premium Access

Encounters: 24
Default Sonora missing in action

Yesterday I was supposed to have an appointment with Sonora for noon at her incall. We texted a couple of days prior to make the plan. 20 minutes before the time I texted to tell her I was in town - KC is 2 hours from me. No response. I drove to the area and asked for the building and apartment numbers,,, no response. Over the next 30 minutes I called 4 times and it went straight to VM each time. I texted 5 times asking for the data. 10 minutes after the appointment time she texted back that she was in just knock. At that point I had asked too many times to count. A lot of construction work is going on in the area and the workers kept staring and pointing at my car - it obviously didn't belong in this lot. She again texted to just come up and knock. By this point it was 20 minutes past the time so I sent another text saying one more time I need the numbers. No response. I texted her 30 minutes past the appointment time that I was leaving and wouldn't bother her again. She texted back about 30 minutes later "Wait" and then a series of one word things and again I should have just knocked. By that time I was already out of KC and headed home. I don't know why she wouldn't just give me the information. Maybe it was one of her edging games. Whatever, I had seen the reports saying she was flaky but I had not personally experienced it. I won't even try to see her again.
PrairieFires is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 08:09 AM   #2
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

I get the frustration but in some of these cases its best to give it say 48 hrs to allow her to explain and make it right. Not that posting this was bad but in some cases not sure about this life shit may of been happening.
Better luck with it
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 10:27 AM   #3
KCGator
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Flakey doesn’t even begin to describe this one. I scratched her off the list over a year ago due to flakey behavior. Don’t really care who all has had good experiences with her. Once I’ve read that others experienced it AND it happens to me...she can have a gold cape coming out her pussy...it’s a solid no from me. Simply too many options to put up with mediocrity.

KCGator
KCGator is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 10:48 AM   #4
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Cry’n fuck’n shame!!

dumars is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 11:30 AM   #5
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCGator View Post
..she can have a gold cape coming out her pussy...it’s a solid no from me.

Is that anything like "GPS"?
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 01:03 PM   #6
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

There were just too many red flags. This was a case where you gave her too many chances. Is it possible that those construction workers were backup police? Just asking. You did the right thing, even if she is real, the loss of business should teach her a lesson in manners.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 01:23 PM   #7
super_delfin00
Valued Poster

She did something similar to me. Got lost in that stupid maze of a complex because she wouldn't specify exactly which building and apt. IT was just go left here/right here instead of specifics. Finally I said screw it and just left with her texting and asking where I was after.
super_delfin00 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 04:33 PM   #8
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Frankly, I doubt if the loss will be severe enough to make a difference!

For my part I’ve tried to get others to see the benefit of posting in The Sandbox with the word “WARNING” in the subject. Might be wrong but I’m pretty sure we’ve had most excellent results at least twice! As it is, this string will get buried and forgotten!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
the loss of business should teach her a lesson in manners.
dumars is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 09:33 PM   #9
Ltstorm
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22

Tried to see her once and she flaked on me. Laughed at me when I said I would give her a bad review. I then did the math for her. If I saw her 6 times a year that is $1200 if just 3 guys decide not to see her based on multiple flakey reviews that is $600 plus more if they would have repeated.
Ltstorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 05:05 AM   #10
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

She probably thinks there's enough guys willing to take the chance that she doesn't care
I have read enough bad comments I don't care to
see her for me she's
Non-essential
I'll keep my money
and save the greif
CatMan4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women