Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42478
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2019, 04:20 PM   #1
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50
Default What happened at Relax?

They have a completely new lineup of only three providers. Kind of like there was a mass exodus right before the holidays.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 04:29 PM   #2
Troyhildebrandt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Yeah, I just saw Devin she is INDY now. Here is my review, ask Wiley what happened I think he works there lol
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2499505
Troyhildebrandt is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 05:21 AM   #3
Jdaty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Place is a train wreck. I used to really like going there. One of the true real original Lindsay is back. She is a scammer. Saw her last year outside of the studio (she goes on off from the studio scene) and stole money (grab and dash). This was after I saw her a few times for services and then one day the grab and dash. If you see her at Relax make sure to watch your wallet or only bring in the cash you need. She is a thief for sure! No good...no good at all.

The fact she is back at Relax tells you all you need to know.
Jdaty is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 07:23 AM   #4
pizza101
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Whish somebody would say what happend!
pizza101 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 04:23 PM   #5
nono
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Employees quit and they are getting new one that is it.
nono is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 05:27 PM   #6
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 105
Exclamation

The ladies revolted against the owner and management and they won.

Looks like the party is over at Relax.

Just because those girls provide for a living, it doesn't give the owner the right to hook up with them without paying them between their appointments and if they refuse or resist, he threatens to out them to their families.

Sexual harassment and sexual assault in a sexually oriented business is still sexual harassment and sexual assault.

A woman who provides for a living is not less of a woman than a woman who works in an office selling accounts receivables.

She is entitled to the SAME RESPECT and to the same rights and protections afforded to her under the law.

The owner of Relax is like some of the producers and directors in the adult film industry who think just because a woman earns her living by having sex on camera, it gives them the right to get a freebie from them when the camera is not rolling.

No it absolutely unequivocally does not!
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 12:33 AM   #7
jazzsgrg
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 27

Yeah Relax is a train wreck. I noticed a change in the way they would respond to text messages. Wasnt as personable as in the past. Turns out since 90% of the staff quit the owner has been in-house running things and he is a lil cranky lol. An ex girl told me that someone reported that there were under age girls working there also. So I text asking what was going on with all the turnover. He flipped and told me he was the owner and that he fired everyone. And that since I am asking so many questions....that I wouldn't be able to book appt until I met him. I told him that I do not work for him nor do I go there for him....that I am not a 19 year old girl...and to go f@#k himself. He later blocked me from the site lmao. No worries....ALL and I mean ALL of my favorite girls are INDY right now and two of which remembered me and i saw last week
jazzsgrg is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 01:31 AM   #8
t1a4z
Rockin' in the Free World

Encounters: 20

Which girls are Indy now?
t1a4z is online now   Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 04:04 AM   #9
CG2014
Premium Access

Exclamation

Go to Kendra's Retreat.

No rude owner.

Plus Kendra being a woman herself, you don't have to worry about her hooking up with her girls in between sessions.

You also don't have to worry about her keaving a creampie surprise in a girl 5 minutes before you walk in for your session with her.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:11 AM   #10
TheCharlieBrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
Sexual harassment and sexual assault in a sexually oriented business is still sexual harassment and sexual assault.
For clarification, you are suggesting it wouldn't be sexual harassment if he paid her to let him drop the cream pie in her v five minutes before my appointment?
TheCharlieBrown is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 10:12 PM   #11
ecciemaij
Lifetime Premium Access

Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzsgrg View Post
Yeah Relax is a train wreck. I noticed a change in the way they would respond to text messages. Wasnt as personable as in the past. Turns out since 90% of the staff quit the owner has been in-house running things and he is a lil cranky lol. An ex girl told me that someone reported that there were under age girls working there also. So I text asking what was going on with all the turnover. He flipped and told me he was the owner and that he fired everyone. And that since I am asking so many questions....that I wouldn't be able to book appt until I met him. I told him that I do not work for him nor do I go there for him....that I am not a 19 year old girl...and to go f@#k himself. He later blocked me from the site lmao. No worries....ALL and I mean ALL of my favorite girls are INDY right now and two of which remembered me and i saw last week
Gotta be careful at relax. (Edit By Namssa#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges..).. Don't trust this place ever
ecciemaij is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 10:14 PM   #12
ecciemaij
Lifetime Premium Access

As above
ecciemaij is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 04:34 AM   #13
CG2014
Premium Access

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharlieBrown View Post
For clarification, you are suggesting it wouldn't be sexual harassment if he paid her to let him drop the cream pie in her v five minutes before my appointment?
No. I am saying sexual harassment in a sexually oriented business like a studio or a strip club is still sexual harassment and unacceptable just like it's everywhere else in any other workplace.

It's like the managers and doormen at the strip clubs who I've seen making lewd suggestive comments to the dancers and waitresses and bartenders - just because those girls work in a place where some girls take their clothes off - it's still not acceptable nor allowed.

Or that DJ at Baby Dolls, what's his name the one who is always drunk and has been there forever, who is always making lewd suggestive comments on each and every one of the dancers when the go on the main stage and when they get off the main stage - sure it may sound fun and hilarious to the customers that go there and the girls don't say anything to him about it - they may roll their eyes when they hear it - but it's still sexual harassment.

Or the manager Robert at Tight Ends who likes to harass the waitresses and tell the ones who want to work behind the bars where all the big spenders that tip $1000s sit, that they have to give him a blowjob and perform other sexual favors in the back of the kitchen and allow him to video the act on his cell phone - that is also not allowed nor acceptable.

Just because they work in a restaurant where the selling gimmick is scandily dressed girls to attract customers, it doesn't mean the girls want to be harassed and violated or that the girls give the management carte blanche to be harassed and violated.

Just because the girls dress scandily or are nude while working in one of these businesses doesn't mean it automatically makes Tight Ends or Baby Dolls or Relax or any of these businesses immune from any sexual harassment complaints and lawsuits by the girls.

And to answer your question specifically, Charlie Brown, it still doesn't give the owner of Relax the right to fuck his girls whether he pays them or not.

There is also such thing as keeping a professional relationship between an employer and an employee.

These rules applies everywhere:

Don't shit where you eat

Don't dip your pen in the company ink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJM8yJTn_I0
Old 01-13-2019, 09:39 AM   #14
hurricanedfw
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

I really hope everything is okay. I think Relax so far as been good to a lot of us folks who don't have many other alternatives around here. (Not everyone gets through introductions and 'screening' processes around here, which I think is a real pain).
hurricanedfw is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 01:21 PM   #15
1ishmael
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

I also hope everything is ok. have been a member at relax for only 4 years never had a bad session. I have had a lot of experience managing people and can only imagine the difficulties in running this type of business. I can also say I have had a lot of very bad experiences in the past so give the guy a break overall my playtime there has been off the chart. I do miss a lot of the girls that have moved on for what ever reason but it keeps the variety coming and I like that. I don't go there to fall in love more than a few hours.
1ishmael is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women