Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41707
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36064
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2017, 05:03 PM   #1
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Private means private guys!

Ok, I confess I am as guilty as the next guy and maybe more so, about being too nice to a provider. But I need to chime in or something. As most are aware Angeleyez86 got an involuntary vacation. I won't discuss what happened, why, what she did or didn't do as it's a moot point now. Angel reached out to me this weekend, and I attempted to help her by asking Road Lizard to contact her. ANGEL'S SUSPENSION AND WHY WAS NEVER DISCUSSED, and Road Lizard assures me I did not break the rules.

But this is what I know, Angel PMed a guy who made a negative post about her in the men's lounge. She addressed it, and I guess at some point crossed a line. Once again, no comments on what happened I don't know except what she told me.

So this is my point (sorry it took me a while to get there) Angel responded to something SHE HAD NO BUSINESS KNOWING ABOUT. Guys the ROS and Men's Lounge are private, PM's are private. And PRIVATE MEANS PRIVATE. Does it suck some jerk can slander a woman in men's lounge or say all kind of bad, nasty and negative things in the ROS and the lady can't respond? Yes! But here is a VERY VALUABLE LESSON. Someone shared with Angel something that shouldn't have been shared. Angel's reaction to it, in the moderator's opinion, warranted a 6 month suspension. So did the sharing of the post help Angel? HELL NO it hurt her very badly, the poor girl "cried on my shoulder" in a phone call for 20 minutes on Saturday.

Guys, learn from this. If you see something posted in a private area and feel it's untrue, let a mod know. That's why they are mods. I won't defend or criticize Angel, defend or criticize the mod(s) or even take an issue with the guy who thought he did right by Angel. But if you see something in a private spot let the mods do their job.

I hate what happend to Angel,but how much better off would she be if the guy who told her about the post had simple shut the fuck up. After all, if he can't post where she can't respond, what does that say about the author of the post? Answer, NO BALLS!

And as anyone who has been around a while can tell you, sharing things in ROS or Men's lounge with a provider are grounds for suspension in and of itself.
Guest082718 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 06:32 PM   #2
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Typically, if the lady gives the guy up, she gets a lesser penalty, or none at all. If she won't give up the guy who violates the rules, she gets hit hard. Apparently that's the case with Angeleyez86. I don't know all the details, because I am no longer a moderator. But I know how moderators have to respond to something like this. Those of you who can see my comments in the Men's Lounge, know I pointed out that there had to be a violation. Whichever moderator applied the ban, and I might not have been RL, had to do it.

I feel bad for Angeleyez86, but mods have agreed to abide by the rules that govern ECCIE. Is it fair that ladies can't see what's in the ROS or said about them in the Men's Lounge? Not for me to decide - that's the realm of the owners of this site. But they do have their own private areas on ECCIE - do you guys want to know what they say about you? Some of you might not.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 06:57 PM   #3
Moonchild
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

If I were angeleyes, I wouldn't be an angel and would give up the source.
Moonchild is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 08:23 PM   #4
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I will have way more respect for her if she doesnt say how she knew what was said in the mens locker room. I am of the mindset that you never give up anybody. I hate a telling motherfucker more than anything. Never and I mean never give up anybody no matter what.

Where she went wrong is by saying something that let it be known she was in possession of information she should not have had access to. If she was smart she could have had someone else handle it for her and not got herself a 6 month vacation. Oh well shit happens now she has to do the time.

Dont kid yourself there is no place on this board that is truly private. The girls know every single thing that is said in the locker room if they want to. There are tons of mandles its just to easy to make one. Its way harder for us guys to see whats said in the powder room but not impossible. I am sure some dawgs have been shown post about them by providers they are close with. It is way more private than the mens locker room though.

Hey ladies I know I cant ask but it would be nice to know if yall make fun of my tiny junk in the powder room. No I dont want to know I am just working on the assumption that there are multiple threads going into great detail on how small it is and how bad I use it. If I had to guess there must be some about how ugly I am and that I smell funny too. You know its probably much better that I cant read whats in the powder room lol

So next time I see an add for Angeleyes in Biloxi on BP you can bet I will go see her for sure. Any girl willing take her punishment and keep her mouth closed earns my respect. It doesnt hurt that she is hot and has great reviews.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 08:50 PM   #5
slim deez
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I feel bad for her wish she'd handle the negativity better.
slim deez is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 09:50 PM   #6
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Hey JAG. Thanks for the additional insight. And the posts seem to suggest 2 things. Yea ladies know what gets said. But the lesson here is had Angel not been told about what was said she never would have been in a position to make the mistake she did. If something is truly misleading let the mods handle things. That way no one gets banned (hopefully). I am sure the guy meant well but now look.
Old 07-10-2017, 10:18 PM   #7
o2flyhi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52
Default What Providers see

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassCat View Post
Dont kid yourself there is no place on this board that is truly private. The girls know every single thing that is said in the locker room if they want to. There are tons of mandles its just to easy to make one. Its way harder for us guys to see whats said in the powder room but not impossible. I am sure some dawgs have been shown post about them by providers they are close with. It is way more private than the mens locker room though.
I've thought this very thing since a provider told me over a year ago that if they want, they could see everything (she didn't admit to it, just said it is possible). Had another one tell me about the same time she enjoyed reading my reviews. I remember thinking how the hell she was able to do that?
Didn't understand at the moment (as somewhat of a newbie) but I fully get it now. With the blur of Providers in the past year, I'm not even real sure who it was that stated that.
o2flyhi is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 10:21 PM   #8
Moonchild
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I say, the dude burn for exposing stuff to providers. I think we all should be discreet and confidential with certain information.
Moonchild is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 05:20 AM   #9
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

There is no privacy on the internet. If there is something to say that you want others not to hear putting it in writing on a website is just dumb, pick up a phone or don't say it. Married men post reviews on here hiding behind some handle. You are not that hidden, I recommend divorce her before she finds out.

I am sure providers have fake handles as well to read reviews and private men areas. This is their income and a gold mine of info is right there for them to improve service and bottom line. I don't know what happened, but a lot of possibilities, multiple handle is just one.

Do not be stupid and post anything anywhere on web you do not want known, end of story.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 08:04 AM   #10
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I BUSTED a provider that had multiple handles,and who has been busted before,and reported it to the mods which nothing was done about it,This board is full of male and female bitches
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 08:30 AM   #11
Guest082718
Valued Poster

I agree that there's nothing private here. If a lady uses a fake handle to read reviews look in men's lounge that is her choice. I just want to point out the 2 main points

1. The MEN here shouldn't feel obligated to share and risk getting themselves in trouble. Angel is a very good provider and really her positive reviews far outweigh any bad posts on her. There was no need to respond to the negative post in the TN men's lounge. But for whatever reason, she found out, and went after the original poster. So, what's worse 1 negative post that several guys called BS on or a 6 month ban. Angel's response was her own decision, but how much better off would she be had she just left it alone.

2. If something in a post needs to be addressed, such as obvious slander, like Provider A used to be a dude, is unsafe to be around, especially if it is very damaging such as drug use, providing bare full service or gave someone an STD, and you know such info to be false, let the mod's handle it. If they won't politely let another mod know.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:44 AM   #12
SirWonderful1906
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

All the woman have to do is get a handle as a hobbyist and go in there to see what we discuss
SirWonderful1906 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 08:44 AM   #13
SirWonderful1906
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

One provider blocked me because I called her out on her bad business practices.
SirWonderful1906 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 08:58 AM   #14
Baconlover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Shes not giving up the guy, since there isn't one to give up.

A traveling gal told me she had full access to the men's side, additionally she didn't know of ANY traveling lady that didn't, they use it as another level of checking guys out and to maintain their brand across the places they visit. Any assumption that this info is kept away from any lady that wants it is laughable.

EDIT: The traveling lady had access. She has no info specific to the provider in question here.
Baconlover is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 11:33 AM   #15
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Bacon, that's a good point. If a girl won't obey one rule, why should she obey any of them.

Here's an idea. Men's lounge, info-share, powder room etc. are generally, restricted. However, maybe the IT gang at eccie can make it so if you are posted about in a private area you get a notification of THE CONTENT ONLY. Then if you feel it's factually untrue, you can let a mod address it. Any retaliation directly should someone find out who it is would be grounds of a TOS violation and 30 to 90 day ban.

But I guess another point is this. If you want to say something about a girl that causes concern, or a girl has something to say about us, then put it in alerts. If your info is true then the facts will stand on their own. If it's biased or untrue slander, you really shouldn't post it. IMO, that's where the original poster should have placed the thread. What about a serious issue that guys need to know? Once again IMO the OP in the TN thread was bragging about cancelling on Angel, not that she ripped him off. I assume that's why he posted where he did. There really was nothing in his thread that Angel should have dignified with a response.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women