Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2013, 05:30 PM   #1
Bomb Pop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default Interesting Outcome...

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...er-4581027.php

I guess ripping off people in Tx. ain't always the best idea.
Bomb Pop is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:29 PM   #2
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

What happened to the pimp? Did He just drive off leaving his hoe. Did he get his money back? It happened in TX, someone will make a movie!!
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:41 AM   #3
Bomb Pop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

"Shot to the heart, and your to blame" the Helicopter206 Story, starring Daniel Day Lewis as Helicopter206
Bomb Pop is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:12 AM   #4
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry, I just can't find any humor in a murderer walking free.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:35 PM   #5
The Sixth Beatle
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

SOTF, I'm not a lawyer, but I think that defending yourself or your property during a robbery is not murder (unless it was pre-meditated, ala Bernhard Goetz).
The Sixth Beatle is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:42 PM   #6
WhiteGentleman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

I agree with Sin. I don't condone the robbery but a human life, even a thief's, is worth way more than $150.
WhiteGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:51 PM   #7
nsafun05
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I agree with The Sixth Beetle. How much of my life was spent to earn the things that I have? Isn't that worth something? Perhaps if defending your person and property with deadly force happened more often, we would have less crime since most repeat offenders would have been shot.
nsafun05 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:22 PM   #8
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Good idea guys. Lets just empty the prisons. Take them all outside and shoot them. Matter of fact, lets issue guns to every citizen when they turn 18, and disband all law enforcement agencies. Who needs them if citizens are allowed to act as judge, jury, executioner for petty crime?

You realize that $150 wouldn't even warrant a felony charge right? So what you are saying is that we should all go Annie Oakley for even a petty misdemeanor.

Are we going to perhaps set some guidelines for when deadly force can be applied? What if a guy shorts me? Can I blow his brains out? What if he only shorts me $10? Theft is theft right? Can I splatter his brains at that point or would I have to limit myself to just shooting him in the kneecap with a BB gun? If he shorts me $50 can I then graduate to poking him in the eye?

Any suggestions on where we draw the line here?

One last thought.....if $150 really means that much to you, then you are truly in the wrong hobby.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:29 PM   #9
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Anyone who rips off for a living knows the risk of street justice.
big country is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:32 PM   #10
WhiteGentleman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Well said, Sin.
WhiteGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:05 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

makes me sad to be from Texas!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:18 PM   #12
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I think I had better stfu while I can.
big country is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 06:27 AM   #13
bikebryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

What's next? My car didn't deliver the MPG that showed on the sticker in the dealer lot. So by this precedent, if I'm in Texas it's OK to gun down the dealer who sold it to me?
bikebryan is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 06:52 AM   #14
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Good idea guys. Lets just empty the prisons. Take them all outside and shoot them. Matter of fact, lets issue guns to every citizen when they turn 18, and disband all law enforcement agencies. Who needs them if citizens are allowed to act as judge, jury, executioner for petty crime?

You realize that $150 wouldn't even warrant a felony charge right? So what you are saying is that we should all go Annie Oakley for even a petty misdemeanor.

Are we going to perhaps set some guidelines for when deadly force can be applied? What if a guy shorts me? Can I blow his brains out? What if he only shorts me $10? Theft is theft right? Can I splatter his brains at that point or would I have to limit myself to just shooting him in the kneecap with a BB gun? If he shorts me $50 can I then graduate to poking him in the eye?

Any suggestions on where we draw the line here?

One last thought.....if $150 really means that much to you, then you are truly in the wrong hobby.
First let me begin by saying that there are guidelines for the use of deadly force, in order for the use of deadly force you must have a real fear for your life or the life of others, there has to be a method for the attacker to deliver some sort of deadly threat i.e. a knife, gun etc., and there has to be a demonstratable threat, I.E. point a gun at you, threatens to shoot you etc. While I will be honest and state I did not follow the link, you have to be aware that many times robberies turn violent in an instant, you cannot know whats in the heart or mind of the person robbing you, there are may who believe it better to shoot you than to have you as a witness. Sometime robberies turn bad simply because the robber is nervous and accidently shoots the victim. So while I can understand the point that $150.00 may not be a lot of money, because of the nature of the violent act against you and its ability to suddenly turn deadly you should have to right to defend yourself. Every person who takes something from someone else through violence or the threat of violence knows there are consequences to their actions and what those consequences are. I have know pitty for anyone who receives what they dealt.

One last thought, having money violently taken from you is much different than giving it to someone. If $150.00 means so little to you, let me know where to pick up the envelope.

edit

I have watched the video and that man committed murder and should be in prison for the rest of his life. On many grounds what that man did was criminal and murderous. First, the victim never presented anything to warrant physical danger or the threat of it. Second, she had no means to present any type of threat i.e. no gun, no knife, not Bruce Lee etc. lastly, his criminal act was committed during another criminal act and at a minimum equates to felony murder.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 07:36 AM   #15
nsafun05
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

+1 DD
nsafun05 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women