Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48600
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42391
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-24-2020, 05:01 AM   #1
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Trump most corrupt president ever in the USA

WOW, Trump just pardoned all of his crooked partners in crime and I am sure he is not done. Please all of you Trump supporters sugar coat it for all of us that can't believe what is going on. Please make up some good excuses. There were no gun’s to their heads. They all admitted guilt so don't say they forced them into admitted guilt to false charges. They all knew what they were doing signing the guilty plea being all educated. They all made deals so they were not going to be sentenced for what they should have been sentence too.. We all knew why they did it, to make them and their Godfather (Trump) get richer. We all know why he is fighting so hard to try and stay president because once he is out there are going to be tons of charges filed against him and in office he is safe. So let’s get the party started with the excuses. I can't wait.
Old 12-26-2020, 02:44 PM   #2
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

There are no excuses to the extent that Trump is letting all the corrupt people who pled guilty off. Even Jared's Dad who was cooking the books for rental properties, witness intimidation and more. He's a mobster, plain and simple. Why would he pardon him, as he already did time? Cause there is about to be another round of rectal examinations that will likely uncover additional crimes of tax fraud and an accountant. Hell Judge Jeanine's husband was a coverup tax man for trump too before he croaked. It is really about as swampy as you can get when you see the ppl that are getting pardons. I'm sure they cost plenty too, as Trump doesn't do anything that doens't put a dime in his pocket. Can you imagine the losses he'd be taking if he wasn't in office with his hotel in washington DC.? I'm sure he won't pay one fucking dime in tax from not till the end.

IF I were to name one reason he' or other Republicans say it's ok is this:

Whatabout the democrats. Whatabout Obama, What about Hunter's laptop??

divert, divert divert.
Old 12-26-2020, 03:35 PM   #3
bypass
Valued Poster

I think the real reason he is fighting so hard to stay in office when it is clear he lost is he has a good chance to go to jail or at least spend millions fighting not to. He will never go to jail in my opinion.
Old 12-26-2020, 08:32 PM   #4
thurman murmann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
WOW, Trump just pardoned all of his crooked partners in crime and I am sure he is not done. Please all of you Trump supporters sugar coat it for all of us that can't believe what is going on. Please make up some good excuses. There were no gun’s to their heads. They all admitted guilt so don't say they forced them into admitted guilt to false charges. They all knew what they were doing signing the guilty plea being all educated. They all made deals so they were not going to be sentenced for what they should have been sentence too.. We all knew why they did it, to make them and their Godfather (Trump) get richer. We all know why he is fighting so hard to try and stay president because once he is out there are going to be tons of charges filed against him and in office he is safe. So let’s get the party started with the excuses. I can't wait.
I’m willing to bet that you have a small penis. That would explain why all that you do is visit AMPs. Tiny penises and tiny vaginas were born to be together. Tiny peenie vageenies everywhere. Any non-biased ladies have the 411 on his junk? Please tell.
Old 12-26-2020, 08:46 PM   #5
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurman murmann View Post
I’m willing to bet that you have a small penis. That would explain why all that you do is visit AMPs. Tiny penises and tiny vaginas were born to be together. Tiny peenie vageenies everywhere. Any non-biased ladies have the 411 on his junk? Please tell.

lol, i just spit coffee all over my screen
Old 12-26-2020, 09:15 PM   #6
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Me too!

Old 12-26-2020, 10:19 PM   #7
bypass
Valued Poster

A pecker peaker, WOW. Are you one of those guys who goes to the men's room and peaks when someone is re leaving themself? So you sit and wonder what size peaker all the guys have? I might be on the wrong site, I thought this was the straight guy section.
Old 12-26-2020, 10:37 PM   #8
thurman murmann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
A pecker peaker, WOW. Are you one of those guys who goes to the men's room and peaks when someone is re leaving themself? So you sit and wonder what size peaker all the guys have? I might be on the wrong site, I thought this was the straight guy section.
Why all the hostility? Trump is corrupt REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE. Orange man bad blah blah yada yada shut the fuck up. Don't you have grown man stuff to do? I am formally challenging you to a cock measuring contest. I'll pay one of these whores.... ahem "Sex Workers" $50 and we'll stand side by side with a tape measurer. I guarantee you won't beat me but that's irrelevant because I just want to prove my point that yours is more than likely tiny. Again, don't you have grown man stuff to do? If it is proven that you have a small pecker then that would explain why all of the recent hostility in your COED posts and on behalf of the men on this board we'll give you a permanent pass to whine about things that trigger you to rage like a teenager.

Here's an idea - maybe next when time you're at Chinese massage in Robinson you can ask if they know any ancient penis stretching techniques that benefit men with depleted levels of testosterone. Now I'm going back to banging this "Sex worker" that I just dropped $350 to pound all night and I don't want any lip from you until tomorrow morning.

One last thing, since I got a "little"(lol get it?) off topic but I wanna ask you this - How the fuck are you so certain that the news that "you" are reading/watching is factual? Because that's what it always comes down to, right? Who reports it? What's credible to one person might not be so credible to the next. Anyways, fuck off, I'm out.
Old 12-26-2020, 10:52 PM   #9
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
A pecker peaker (sic), WOW. Are you one of those guys who goes to the men's room and peaks (sic) when someone is re leaving (sic) themself (sic)? So you sit and wonder what size peaker (sic) all the guys have?
It's obvious you peaked in 3rd grade!
Old 12-27-2020, 05:09 AM   #10
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Folks discuss the subject without the personal insults.
Old 12-27-2020, 09:06 AM   #11
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Folks discuss the subject without the personal insults.

Wow those would have gotten me 10 points, but it was funny!
Sometimes it's just worth it!
Old 12-27-2020, 09:14 AM   #12
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Wow those would have gotten me 10 points, but it was funny!
Sometimes it's just worth it!
Who says points haven't been issued?
Old 12-27-2020, 09:44 AM   #13
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Who says points haven't been issued?
The usual penalty is 5, but I could be wrong here perhaps you invoked the small penis rule netting him more!
I was just having some fun CK!
Have a good day!
Old 12-27-2020, 01:26 PM   #14
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
The usual penalty is 5, but... perhaps you invoked the small penis rule netting him more!
Hear that? Y'all better be super nice to dogface or the infraction is doubled! You've been warned!
Old 12-27-2020, 01:42 PM   #15
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Trump has only been labeled that by his haters. History will show Trump had a great economy, record unemployment for minorities and started no new wars. He also brokered peace in the middle east! He did far more in 4 than obama did in 8.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women