Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2013, 02:04 PM   #1
jcurley
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 23
Default Request for Advice- Cell phone records

I have been stealthily enjoying the hobby for several years now. Recently, my significant other and I pooled our cell phone plans to save money. The only drawback to the significant cost savings is that she can now see the numbers called and received on every phone on our plan. Texted numbers too. This makes the numerous calls to and from providers problematic. Aside from picking up a secret "hobby only" phone, is there any workaround solution to this issue? P.M. me any suggestions or post them on the thread. Thanks all, and play safe out there!
jcurley is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:11 PM   #2
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

google voice
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:16 PM   #3
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I second Google voice.

Plus, with Google voice, you can continuously change your number if you feel the need to.

Personally, I find Google voice to be difficult to navigate but I have friends who swear by it. Remember, though, if you turn on Google voice to your phone, be sure to turn it back off when you're done!

What is nice about that service is all of your messages, and texts, are transcribed and save to your online inbox. That's a cool feature. Or a curse depending on how savvy you are about hiding things.

Good luck. Be safe. If you decide to purchase a cheap throw away phone, hide it well and only turn it on when you're about to meet someone or have to give a lady a call.

ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:16 PM   #4
luvinkdgrlz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyInKC View Post
google voice
+1
luvinkdgrlz is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:11 PM   #5
jcurley
Gaining Momentum

Don't providers get spooked about numbers with weird prefixes?
Old 10-22-2013, 03:21 PM   #6
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcurley View Post
Don't providers get spooked about numbers with weird prefixes?
Yes. But I was able to get one that reflected the area in which I was located. 214 (Dallas) when I did it.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:52 PM   #7
R. Stone Jr.
Premium Access

Encounters: 104
Cool What would Heisenberg do?

Quote:
"I did it for me. I liked it. I was good at it. And I was really. . . I was alive."

- Walter White (Breaking Bad)
Mr. White would have been better off with a google phone. That burner got him in a bit of trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Yes. But I was able to get one that reflected the area in which I was located. 214 (Dallas) when I did it.
R. Stone Jr. is online now   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:58 PM   #8
Ictpssylvr
BANNED

Encounters: 29

Or you could get another phone. Like a trac phone from walmart for $20. Stash it somewhere. Garage or shed etc.
Ictpssylvr is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 05:09 PM   #9
Kccatman
Registered Member

Default Cell Phone records

I would not recommend Google Voice because it is 100% guaranteed their records go to a government agency. I know this for a fact. Right now your hobby activity may be acceptable or not of interest, but who knows in the future.

A burner cell in which you make only local calls offers the least amount of risk. I would also advise replacing it every 3 to 6 months, changing providers.
Kccatman is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:55 PM   #10
jcurley
Gaining Momentum

Thanks for the responses. I have played around with Google Voice this evening and am still unsure of its safe usage (I am not technologically gifted). I will probably invest in a tracphone and use it only for "covert ops" .
Be careful out there!
Old 10-22-2013, 11:19 PM   #11
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

A Tracphone is cheap and easy, but as R. Stone Jr. said, you will have a hard time explaining it if the SO should ever find it. If you are 100% sure it won't be found and connected to you, that's your safest bet. If there is a possibility that she will find it and ask "Why is there a disposable phone with a hooker's phone number in it?" you may want to consider Google Voice or a similar app (like Burner).

If you expect your SO to have access to the phone itself (not just the account), she may see the Google Voice app. If you are worried about that, you can install it when you need it and then delete it when done. That can be a pain. Also, make sure it isn't connected to your personal GMail account. make a new Google account that isn't associated with your main one.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 02:10 AM   #12
Stanfeld
Valued Poster

Trade-in your SO for one more understanding of your hobby.
Stanfeld is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 11:54 AM   #13
jframe2
Valued Poster

Google is not good for this world of ours. Your use of GV will show as Calls To and Calls received in the Call Details Report of your phone account.

I have gone to a text-only number that is web-based. Between email and texting I have had no problems communicating with a Lady.
jframe2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:09 PM   #14
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by jframe2 View Post
Google is not good for this world of ours. Your use of GV will show as Calls To and Calls received in the Call Details Report of your phone account.

I have gone to a text-only number that is web-based. Between email and texting I have had no problems communicating with a Lady.
that's what i have read - calls and from to the google voice system will show on the phone calls made/received!

it at all possible, use a different phone.
and when you decide to ditch it in favor of a new "burner" phone,
please recycle it or donate it to some agency or organization that can use it or resell it.

environmental PSA sponsored by "keep hobbying green"
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:55 PM   #15
Modda
Ambassador

Encounters: 15

Calling using GV when not on wireless network will use your mobile minutes and can be tracked easily based on your current situation. Use PINGER, its free and calls esp when on 3G network is very annoying, but the minutes are free and more ads use watch on pinger the more minutes you get. PINGER support txt and voice including sharing pictures. You can put the PINGER app in silent mode anytime, drawback is you need to hide the app on your smart phone (if you SO uses your phone).
Modda is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women