Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60761
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2010, 05:53 PM   #1
Guest081710-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 34150
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A little consideration~!

I think A lot of the providers need to be a little considerate about verifying some of these gentlemen, Ive talked to a few providers who have the same issue...If u prefer that we dont call u to verify please let them men know when u see them, just as u take a few seconds to tell them about the little white envelope then tell them about not using you as a reference. Some of these men, especially our professional men who only have certain days to see a provider and we cant get them verified. I know we as providers are busy and i am one of them, but still doesn't hurt to make an effort. Not all of us are sitting at computers all day we are in and out at appts so we cant check to see whos been verified by pm all the time. I think if u know of the provider and you have talked with her before then be polite...Theres enough men to go around..ladies.No hard feelings just a little little things that are common sense.....Now lets work together...Is that too much to ask for?
Guest081710-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 08:47 PM   #2
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***Hi!***

First, I will start by saying Welcome! July 5th very nice! Second, I'm sorry you felt you had to post this in the co-ed section when we have a "thread" on this very subject in the powder room. Do you have access to the powder room?

Hang in there, things will get better!

Sincerely,
Wet
WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:51 PM   #3
Guest081710-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I went to look but didnt see it, And I dont spend much time in the powder room, usually look at alerts etc...I posted it here because some of the men that email me that Ive told I am waiting on verification seem to be having a conversation in the locker room about this not being possible.Im working my side to get this done and need the other ladies to work on their end...Thats the only reason why..Thanks though..
Old 08-08-2010, 10:07 PM   #4
Guest111711-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
...I posted it here because some of the men that email me that Ive told I am waiting on verification seem to be having a conversation in the locker room about this not being possible...
Seems pretty nice of the guys passing along Locker Room Info. Hope they don't pass along too much of the Locker Room stuff out cause then the Locker Room would be pointless for the guys.
Guest111711-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 04:50 AM   #5
Guest072013
Account Disabled

User ID: 4651
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree.. there are enough to go around and for a provider to not verify a gent is just rude. Why would you not want to verify a gent? Safety and agree this should also be posted in the powder room.. but if no access then I am gladI heard about here.
miss topless... can u pm me with a handle on the provider/s that do not provide a reference? I would like to know this for future reference.
thanks and sorry to hear the difficulty you have had.

licks and kisses
Guest072013 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:44 AM   #6
Guest081710-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

sorry gentlemen, I didnt mean I know everything that goes on in the locker room I was just told to check my emails one day and that i hadn't verified someone, I am pretty good at checking references same day and trying to respond to everyone..So thats how the conversation began about all this..
Old 08-09-2010, 12:04 PM   #7
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

This topic has appeared here a number of times before. As I have stated before...

It is very important that we as a community stick together because the reality is that there is no one else who will help us protect each other.

Please remember...

It is all about safety and privacy.

The only thing that really helps to keep us safe is VIGILANCE!
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:15 PM   #8
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't lay all the blame on providers!

Before you insult the ladies. How do you know they haven't already told the guys not to disclose their #? To have the providers email or PM them? Did you Pm or email the provider first & make sure she was okay with you calling her?

I don't give vouches over the phone. Never have never will. (You have no clue who's female voice that is on the other end). I verify providers who contact me for vouches before I say anything to them about a guy I've seen. I don't post my #. Yet I've had guys disclose it. After they re told not to. Does that make me inconsiderate for not giving a vouch over the phone to a strange female? No it does not.
Nor does it make other providers who don't wish to be called, inconsiderate? No it does not.
In fact it's using more common sense than others who lack discretion & safety in this hobby.

Just as guys have time to browse the boards. They have time to verify with the providers they've seen. As to whether or not it's okay to give out their number to another provider for a vouch.

If a provider doesn't have access to her computer throughout the day.
Then she/they ought to invest in a handled pda with internet access.
And therefore your/their problem of not being able to email or PM providers for a vouch (throughout the day) would be solved.

However, with that said. Just because a hobbyist wants to see you asap & you want to make that money asap. Doesn't mean other providers are going to be able to vouch to you asap. ASAP in the hobby doesn't always entail safety.

Using common sense & being considerate. Is Asking permission before you dial a providers number
. It's that simple.

Quote:
I think A lot of the providers need to be a little considerate about verifying some of these gentlemen, Ive talked to a few providers who have the same issue...If u prefer that we dont call u to verify please let them men know when u see them, just as u take a few seconds to tell them about the little white envelope then tell them about not using you as a reference. Some of these men, especially our professional men who only have certain days to see a provider and we cant get them verified. I know we as providers are busy and i am one of them, but still doesn't hurt to make an effort. Not all of us are sitting at computers all day we are in and out at appts so we cant check to see whos been verified by pm all the time. I think if u know of the provider and you have talked with her before then be polite...Theres enough men to go around..ladies.No hard feelings just a little little things that are common sense.....Now lets work together...Is that too much to ask for?
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:03 PM   #9
Guest111711-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
...How do you know they haven't already told the guys not to disclose their #? To have the providers email or PM them? Did you Pm or email the provider first & make sure she was okay with you calling her?...
You have no idea how many times I've heard a Provider tell me that some Hobbyist has given out their Private Hobby Number (unpublished on any ads) to a Provider for Screening purposes.

Quote:
...I don't give vouches over the phone. Never have never will. (You have no clue who's female voice that is on the other end)....
I've heard this one before too, how does the Provider know who the female is on the other side. What if it's the Hobbyist SO who found the number and put 2 and 2 together!

Hint for the Hobbyist using a Provider that has an unpublished number and wanting to use her as reference (also depending on how well the Provider knows you you may want to send her a PM and let her know that you are using her as a reference) :

References:

Wicked Milf: sorry I can't give out her Private number but you can PM her and here is a link to her profile so that you can PM her http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=1768 , she doesn't have a published email address so I can't give that out either. I'm pretty sure she remembers me.

Heatherone: Sorry I can't give out her Private number but you can PM her and here is a link to her profile so that you can PM her http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=31579 , she also has an email address that you can reach her on heatherone2007@yahoo.com , oh gawd I hope she remembers me!

This has worked very well for me when I use a Provider that has an unpublished phone number.

x
Guest111711-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 04:14 PM   #10
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 211

Reminder to self - it's not worth it!

Changed my mind regarding posting a response to this thread.

What Mokoa said...

SF
SpursFan is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:22 PM   #11
Guest081710-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

These are providers I have already spoke to SEVERAL TIMES about other issues so Im not a strange female on the other side(unless u suffer from Amnesia! then I apologize)...We have had issues about other things so to act like u all of sudden dont vouch is ridiculous.(especially when they say "call me if u need anything") My point is exactly Mokoas Safety comes first and it takes a little Effort from Everyone..Not vouching doesn't stop my business nor any other provider will. It makes it more difficult but not impossible....by the way I usually send a pm and they still dont verify...its been 2 weeks on some I still have..RIDICULOUS!
Old 08-09-2010, 07:48 PM   #12
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Don't lay all the blame on providers!

Before you insult the ladies. How do you know they haven't already told the guys not to disclose their #? To have the providers email or PM them? Did you Pm or email the provider first & make sure she was okay with you calling her?

I don't give vouches over the phone. Never have never will. (You have no clue who's female voice that is on the other end). I verify providers who contact me for vouches before I say anything to them about a guy I've seen. I don't post my #. Yet I've had guys disclose it. After they re told not to. Does that make me inconsiderate for not giving a vouch over the phone to a strange female? No it does not.
Nor does it make other providers who don't wish to be called, inconsiderate? No it does not.
In fact it's using more common sense than others who lack discretion & safety in this hobby.

Just as guys have time to browse the boards. They have time to verify with the providers they've seen. As to whether or not it's okay to give out their number to another provider for a vouch.

If a provider doesn't have access to her computer throughout the day.
Then she/they ought to invest in a handled pda with internet access.
And therefore your/their problem of not being able to email or PM providers for a vouch (throughout the day) would be solved.

However, with that said. Just because a hobbyist wants to see you asap & you want to make that money asap. Doesn't mean other providers are going to be able to vouch to you asap. ASAP in the hobby doesn't always entail safety.

Using common sense & being considerate. Is Asking permission before you dial a providers number. It's that simple.
WOW girl, I guess I have broke all your cardinal rules....
And I thought I had good common sense....lol
Quote:
These are providers I have already spoke to SEVERAL TIMES about other issues so Im not a strange female on the other side(unless u suffer from Amnesia! then I apologize)...We have had issues about other things so to act like u all of sudden dont vouch is ridiculous.(especially when they say "call me if u need anything") My point is exactly Mokoas Safety comes first and it takes a little Effort from Everyone..Not vouching doesn't stop my business nor any other provider will. It makes it more difficult but not impossible....by the way I usually send a pm and they still dont verify...its been 2 weeks on some I still have..RIDICULOUS!
It is sad that some girls wont and don't give references.
And there are a ton of reasons why. None that I understand though...Unless she has never given them from the start.The biggest one is that some ladies totally forget that this is a business..and that they're not married to any of these men....another is they probably don't have much business as it is (because they're not treating it as such) so they want to keep what they do have......girl this list could be endless....I am sorry this is happening to you....And I am sorry to say that it isn't ever going to stop....That is why it is so important that these guys get screened a head of time and not at the last minute. Last minute appointments are for regulars...unless they have p411...Anyway girl, good luck with your screening. It can be a job with in its self....
Oh by the way you know if you havent heard from that provider in 2 weeks you never will.....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:02 PM   #13
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Create an account with p411 or setup an okay system like the one on p411 for this site. P411 has saved me a ton of headaches when trying to get acquainted with providers I have not seen before and it seems like it works out well for the providers that use the site as well.
sanantonioman37 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:05 PM   #14
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
This topic has appeared here a number of times before. As I have stated before...

It is very important that we as a community stick together because the reality is that there is no one else who will help us protect each other.

Please remember...

It is all about safety and privacy.

The only thing that really helps to keep us safe is VIGILANCE!

This is so true..
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:19 PM   #15
Guest081710-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Very True..Thanks I just registered to P411... Wasn't trying to disrespect anyone..Happy Hobbying everyone, I know I am.. LOL

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women