Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2013, 04:48 AM   #1
chuckinolathe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Out of circulation

So, this question is for the lovely providers out there. How common is it for providers and clients to get romantically involved with each other?
chuckinolathe is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:24 AM   #2
bp6570
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Never happened to me but have heard stories of when it does happen. So good & some not ending well.
bp6570 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:49 AM   #3
SexyKelly316
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 137985
My ECCIE Reviews

i guess it could happen it all depends on there attraction to each other
SexyKelly316 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:31 AM   #4
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a friend who left the business because she started dating a client. They had a pretty good relationship for about 3 yrs or so before they grew apart, but no hard feelings between them for it. I think it just depends on who the individuals are and I think it happens more than we know.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:34 AM   #5
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

It does happen. We are human after all and have feelings. This profession is often compared to other professions when subjects like professionalism and rates are discussed. In spite of the fact that this is a business, it is still a business unlike any other. The services provided are far more personal and intimate than your hairdresser or your accountant. Well, at least I hope they are.

Given the intimate nature of this occupation, it is inevitable that emotions get involved from time to time. How the two people involved handle their feelings is what matters most. Dating in the hobby has a tendency go sideways, and when it goes sideways, it usually goes REALLY sideways. On the other hand, there are very rare success stories of relationships that began as client/provider and blossomed into serious lasing relationships.

In the time that I've been doing this, there have been two occasions where a client became more than a client. In the first situation, there was never any expectation that a serious relationship would develop, but we had a fling that stretched out over several years and I still miss the hell out of him sometimes. The second situation, I gave serious consideration to retiring. Fortunately, I decided we needed to date longer before I made any drastic changes. Thank goodness or I'd have been on the list of the "I"m retiring, surprise I'm not" girls, because in the end it didn't work out. LOL

But here is the point I can't stress enough - don't go looking for it. If you are asking questions about romance, I hope that is not an indication that you already have your next ex-girlfriend in mind. Our job is to create the fantasy that you are the king of the world, to pamper you and make you feel as though you are the only guy on the planet - well, for an hour. If we are good at what we do, then it can be easy to mistake doing our job for our emotions.

Here is the litmus test. You will know she is genuinely interested in you outside the hobby when she stops taking your money. Real girlfriends don't hand their boyfriends a bill. In the two situations I mentioned above, once we progressed beyond provider/client, I never took another penny from either of them. Not for gas money, nor to top off a phone card, or anything else. The hobby is a need based relationship, hence money is involved. Relationships are and should be emotion based. Be careful not to confuse the two.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:13 PM   #6
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

It's been known to happen.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:10 PM   #7
chuckinolathe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
It does happen. We are human after all and have feelings. This profession is often compared to other professions when subjects like professionalism and rates are discussed. In spite of the fact that this is a business, it is still a business unlike any other. The services provided are far more personal and intimate than your hairdresser or your accountant. Well, at least I hope they are.

Given the intimate nature of this occupation, it is inevitable that emotions get involved from time to time. How the two people involved handle their feelings is what matters most. Dating in the hobby has a tendency go sideways, and when it goes sideways, it usually goes REALLY sideways. On the other hand, there are very rare success stories of relationships that began as client/provider and blossomed into serious lasing relationships.

In the time that I've been doing this, there have been two occasions where a client became more than a client. In the first situation, there was never any expectation that a serious relationship would develop, but we had a fling that stretched out over several years and I still miss the hell out of him sometimes. The second situation, I gave serious consideration to retiring. Fortunately, I decided we needed to date longer before I made any drastic changes. Thank goodness or I'd have been on the list of the "I"m retiring, surprise I'm not" girls, because in the end it didn't work out. LOL

But here is the point I can't stress enough - don't go looking for it. If you are asking questions about romance, I hope that is not an indication that you already have your next ex-girlfriend in mind. Our job is to create the fantasy that you are the king of the world, to pamper you and make you feel as though you are the only guy on the planet - well, for an hour. If we are good at what we do, then it can be easy to mistake doing our job for our emotions.

Here is the litmus test. You will know she is genuinely interested in you outside the hobby when she stops taking your money. Real girlfriends don't hand their boyfriends a bill. In the two situations I mentioned above, once we progressed beyond provider/client, I never took another penny from either of them. Not for gas money, nor to top off a phone card, or anything else. The hobby is a need based relationship, hence money is involved. Relationships are and should be emotion based. Be careful not to confuse the two.
SOTF
Thanks for the great insight and advice
Old 02-01-2013, 07:57 PM   #8
bigryan222
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

I had seen one girl a few times out of the hobby for personal fun and another girl offer it. There has been a time or two when I wonder what would happen with the girl if we met a different way also since we clicked rather well.
bigryan222 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:57 AM   #9
dougluvsgolf
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

It happened to me about 27 years ago when I was single and not an old man like I am now. LOL She ended up moving in with me for about 3 years but it ended after that. It was pretty much a sexual thing to be honest and those types of relationships just only last so long. Now I am old and left only with memories!
dougluvsgolf is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:12 AM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I would love it so I could get a freeby...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:21 AM   #11
jaybee
oi812

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I would love it so I could get a freeby...

there is no such thing as a freeby

pay as you go and you never owe
jaybee is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:55 AM   #12
Guest030817
Account Disabled

User ID: 43896
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sure that there are situations that have worked.
I just don't know of any of them.
I'm going with "trainwreck."
Guest030817 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:08 AM   #13
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybee View Post
there is no such thing as a freeby

pay as you go and you never owe

Dinner and a movie + hours of conversation as opposed to $200=$300 a pop is like a freeby.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:05 PM   #14
Guest030817
Account Disabled

User ID: 43896
My ECCIE Reviews

Dinner and a movie + hours of convo gets you a girlfriend.
An emotional involvement that many hobbyists, particularly
the married ones don't want.
Guest030817 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:42 AM   #15
chuckinolathe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari816 View Post
Dinner and a movie + hours of convo gets you a girlfriend.
An emotional involvement that many hobbyists, particularly
the married ones don't want.
I hear what you are saying, but, sometimes that is exactly what they want. The sexual part at that point is NOT the only thing anymore.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women