Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42116
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2013, 08:32 PM   #1
DarthDVader
Dark Knight

Encounters: 7
Default Hobby perspective after some years?

After several years of hobbying, stepping back to recap on all the more than double digit experiences, I realized that as time passes by, as hobbyists, we become more hummmm, demanding .... sort to speak about the expectations that we have on the new experiences we venture to explore ...
In my case this situation has made me stick with a very few ATF's and an arrangement that has been more than worthy ...
Looking for a close to real IOP and a close to real girlfriend experience ...
At the beginning the miss and hit ratio was very dissapointing because of the lack of knowledge on how to research and to pick the rigth lady, having gone through SC, Studios, Amps, BP, Ecce and other sites that we
know well ...
At the very beginning I even used the yellow pages when traveled to Canada and the US, with a very low succes rate I recognize ...

My question fellow hobbyists is: How do you feel about your gained experience, and how you see the way you hobby now?
... and Ladies, I know the perspective for you is different than us men, but how time has changed your expectations about your clients and your hobby bussines? I understand that this are two totally different points of view, interesting both ...
Im really interested on hearing your opinion ladies and gents ...
DarthDVader is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 09:19 PM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I have become tainted.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:35 PM   #3
Looking41today
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I have become tainted.
Finally the phrase fits. LOL!
Looking41today is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:42 PM   #4
Looking41today
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

I've actually become a little worried about my long term relationships. Due to personal issues, there probably is no long term future with the SO. What the hobby is doing to me is desensitizing the sexual act. Prior to this, I was a pretty conservative guy. Sex was part of a relationship, an expression of intimacy. Now, I crave the next new. I've met some wonderful ladies who in their own right I should want to repeat. And when I leave their incall, that is my intention. But then the next nice looking girl comes along and I move on. To date, I've only repeated with three ladies (one of them only once), and I worry that I won't be able to have a "normal" relationship again. I feel like a kid in a very awesome candy store.
Looking41today is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:57 PM   #5
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDVader View Post

My question fellow hobbyists is: How do you feel about your gained experience, and how you see the way you hobby now?
I've never had anything even remotely close to a bad session during two separate tours of hobby duty between marriages. And it has nothing to do with me. I simply followed the lead of other hobbyists who seemed to have similar tastes to mine. It's worked every time, and it illustrates how very important reviews are. I thank everyone who takes the time to contribute. You fellas took all the guesswork out of it for me.

Study the reviews, determine who is credible through research (which is mostly just reading the reviews and pruning out the blowhards), then figure out which of those fellas are boinking the same kind of girls that you're interested in with respect to age, looks, and services. I hope that you all have the same luck that I have enjoyed through that process.
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 01:26 AM   #6
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

I've been in the hobby for over 35 years. I don't know if I could write about all the changes that I've seen in that time. I guess I hobby less not than I used to, but that's more a question of opportunity than of desire. I'm very often with my SO, and in a pretty good spot in terms of relationship, etc. But my activity has had ups and downs before. And they usually track 1) how often I travel; 2) whether I'm in a relationship; and 3) how satisfied I am in that relationship. So being in a lull now is really not that notable.

I've been blessed financially, and I've always preferred quality over quantity, although I still appreciate a god bargain so long as the service is top notch. I'm am, and always have been, a pretty big believer in "You get what you pay for" in the hobby and in the rest of life. You can find a few exceptions. For example, if you catch a really good girl before she's got her reputation established, she may be more of a bargain. But the bottom line is markets generally work with brutal efficiency. If you're charging too much for a product, you don't get the business. If you don't charge enough, people try to buy more than you can produce. Basic economics also teaches that the more perfect the information in a market is, the more true this is. And while there is certainly not perfect information in this market, there is pretty good information.

And absent sitting down and thinking about a high quality, long thought out response, that sort of leads to my final observation. The Internet has changed the hobby in a huge way. You no longer check in to a hotel and pull out the yellow pages hoping that a fellow horn dog made notes in the margins. You just took pot luck by dialing numbers unless you remembered a good experience with an agency in the past. And even then, you hoped that they hadn't been sold, or that the girl you got was representative of the quality of girls that they had overall. Now, it takes me an hour or two just to wade through my alternatives when traveling to get a working list of five or six girls to contact and check on scheduling. It's an embarrassment of riches compared to what it used to be like. You see pictures. You click on a link and there are links to reviews, numerical grades, what the girls do, etc. Just an amazing sea change from what it used to be like.

And I'm sure that the Internet has changed the hobby as much from the providers perspective, although it may be hard to get a full sense of that from any one person. I doubt that there are many current providers who have been doing this for 35 years and counting. So I would think it unlikely that many (maybe even any) of our current crop of girls has a working history that dates back before the Internet simply because of aging and entry and exits from the profession.

My two cents worth off the top of my head, anyway.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 05:03 AM   #7
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Interesting original premise, that we become more demanding as we go. I began by not agreeing with the premise, and started to reply that your syllogism was incorrect. The more I think about it and consider it, the more I realize you are correct. I do have higher expectations as I go along.

My expectations are more in the responsiveness, communication and total experience areas than in the BCD area or physical requirements. A lady really gets my attention and respect when she flirts, seduces and engages with me in email communication before a rendezvous. When she follows up with great in person conversation, flirting, and seduction, then BCD will take care of itself.
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 08:34 AM   #8
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
I've been in the hobby for over 35 years. I don't know if I could write about all the changes that I've seen in that time. I guess I hobby less not than I used to, but that's more a question of opportunity than of desire. I'm very often with my SO, and in a pretty good spot in terms of relationship, etc. But my activity has had ups and downs before. And they usually track 1) how often I travel; 2) whether I'm in a relationship; and 3) how satisfied I am in that relationship. So being in a lull now is really not that notable.

I've been blessed financially, and I've always preferred quality over quantity, although I still appreciate a god bargain so long as the service is top notch. I'm am, and always have been, a pretty big believer in "You get what you pay for" in the hobby and in the rest of life. You can find a few exceptions. For example, if you catch a really good girl before she's got her reputation established, she may be more of a bargain. But the bottom line is markets generally work with brutal efficiency. If you're charging too much for a product, you don't get the business. If you don't charge enough, people try to buy more than you can produce. Basic economics also teaches that the more perfect the information in a market is, the more true this is. And while there is certainly not perfect information in this market, there is pretty good information.

And absent sitting down and thinking about a high quality, long thought out response, that sort of leads to my final observation. The Internet has changed the hobby in a huge way. You no longer check in to a hotel and pull out the yellow pages hoping that a fellow horn dog made notes in the margins. You just took pot luck by dialing numbers unless you remembered a good experience with an agency in the past. And even then, you hoped that they hadn't been sold, or that the girl you got was representative of the quality of girls that they had overall. Now, it takes me an hour or two just to wade through my alternatives when traveling to get a working list of five or six girls to contact and check on scheduling. It's an embarrassment of riches compared to what it used to be like. You see pictures. You click on a link and there are links to reviews, numerical grades, what the girls do, etc. Just an amazing sea change from what it used to be like.

And I'm sure that the Internet has changed the hobby as much from the providers perspective, although it may be hard to get a full sense of that from any one person. I doubt that there are many current providers who have been doing this for 35 years and counting. So I would think it unlikely that many (maybe even any) of our current crop of girls has a working history that dates back before the Internet simply because of aging and entry and exits from the profession.

Excellent description of efficient market theory as it has applied to the hobby. I suspect the girls have lost their upper hand, at least for now. The great ones will always get what they deserve, though.
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 09:38 AM   #9
flanker1017
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99
Default Totally agree with...

Gentlemen Rondevoux. You have described exactly what I look for before seeing a lady. I want to have a little back and forth with her. Some of the ladies that I think I am interested in, are not willing to put forth the effort of getting to know a little about me before our meeting. I have seen the term "time waster" used in some of the ads. They don't want to spend the time getting to know me. I am not really interested any more, in seeing someone that I am not going to have a connection of some sort. A beautiful lady with big boobs is great, but I tend to look at the personality more than I used to. Oh well, just one man's opinion.
flanker1017 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 09:59 AM   #10
SD2011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous View Post
Interesting original premise, that we become more demanding as we go. I began by not agreeing with the premise, and started to reply that your syllogism was incorrect. The more I think about it and consider it, the more I realize you are correct. I do have higher expectations as I go along.

My expectations are more in the responsiveness, communication and total experience areas than in the BCD area or physical requirements. A lady really gets my attention and respect when she flirts, seduces and engages with me in email communication before a rendezvous. When she follows up with great in person conversation, flirting, and seduction, then BCD will take care of itself.
Agreed. You nailed it.
SD2011 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 10:38 AM   #11
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I used to think it was just about the Fcuking. Since being here about a year and half I've learned that there are two extreme ends of the hobby spectrum: those who want a live plastic doll to bang the hell out of and those who want to fall in love with anyone who treats them like they are the center of their world for a few hours despite how much they know the lady tells all her other lapdogs the same story (unfortunately, i saw this extreme very recently and still can't make sense of it, but I digress).

Anyway, ya two ends. Most guys fall somewhere in the middle where either they want at least a minimum effort of IOP (GFE or PSE), be it sincere or not, or they want more of a mental/emotional IOP while still keeping hobby boundaries intact. More mature hobbyists who have been at this awhile may desire the latter due to a number of factors (physical and/or psychological) and they just want more of an overall girlfriend experience rather than the hot n heavy 'wam-bam' session. Nothing wrong with either type of hobbyist Imho its just a matter of preference. Kind of like the difference between the words "whore" and "companion". It's all in the eyes of the beholder and there is absolutely nothing wrong with either one.

I think once you become an experienced provider you have the ability to adapt to either expectation but tend to gravitate to one or the other based on personal preference and the type of hobbyists you attract over time. That being said, its always good to have balance so you don't lose sight of the big picture. I love being a "whore" sometimes and a "companion" other times. The key is knowing where to draw the line and not fcuk people over by leading them into believing things that aren't real.

I learned a long time before providing that the rainbow of deception never leads to anything good - not even when its a pot of gold. Not all money is good money.

Great thread btw. Really enjoyed reading what's already been posted. Very insightful!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 11:30 AM   #12
DarthDVader
Dark Knight

Excellent post TTH ... Wow, now I feel like a baby and Im not young by any means, I bet 35 years have make you see and experience so many things about the hobby ... I agree with the personal relationship situation, psychological and financial considerations along with the number of increased oportunities available ... I agree that the internet has changed dramatically the world ... Business, research, economy, trade and personal relationships with the social media, text, etc etc etc ...
and the hobby has not been the exception ...
I would agree with you about "Quality IOP GFE" and I beleive that is my crave ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post

Old 12-21-2013, 11:32 AM   #13
DarthDVader
Dark Knight

+1 GR ...its the experience as a whole ... and I agree that BCD will take care of itself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous View Post

Old 12-21-2013, 11:55 AM   #14
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Here is what I have learned in the hobby date nothing is black and white.
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 11:58 AM   #15
DarthDVader
Dark Knight

... EN, I had many bad experiences years ago at the beginning of my hobby mainly due to my lack of knowledge on how to research or reviews ...
I was in the same situation as TTH going blind through the yellow pages hoping that someone had made a written note about an add in the escorts section ... the only thing I found once was someone had circled a phone number along with a check mark on an add ...
Im thankful for google and how its been sn awesome research tool

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women