Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41257
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2015, 11:45 AM   #1
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default So what about McKinny anyway?

What are your thoughts on the goings down in McKinny?

I will be surprised if they actually hold the event organizers, one Tatianna and her baby momma, accountable for the cost of the melee. Though it is becoming clear that it was a bootleg party as far as the HOA was concerned.

I would also be shocked if they actually hold Dararria's (the 15 year old girl in the videos) parents to account for permitting and pressumably encouraging her participation in it.

Dajarria was a "Dime Piece" model and was hired as, uhmmm bait, I dunno?, for the party. I'm assuming she was paid somehow. BTW: "Dime Piece" is slang for perfect 10 piece of ass. She was also involved with promoting the upcoming "Clap It II" party. I'm guessing she was supposed to be a dancer there as well as a model. BTW: Clap It is slang for twerking, more accurately - for the sound the butt cheeks make when twerking.

So I wonder how her parents, avoid getting boxed into a corner on this, as it appears they had knowledge of it and may have encouraged or at least endorsed her participation in these activities.

What I really wanna know is; is it OK for a 15 year old girl to engage in it and her parents to endorse it? Shoot! If it is, is it OK to enjoy watching her and is it even legal? (Sounds totally whacked to me)
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 01:35 PM   #2
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

The cop was forced to resign. If I was a cop I would tell every black neighborhood to go fuck themselves. They can all kill each other. Ramped crime and murder and the black panthers and Louis Farakan Muslim scumbags show up in McKinney for a march? Give me a break! All these race baiters ought to be arrested for inciting a riot. Then the local lemmings join in and we have a mob. That's what happened in Ferguson and in Baltimore. Baltimore averages a murder a day, where is the outrage there? I have a feeling these trouble makers won't get the same millage in Texas as the other places thank God. I feel sorry for the law abiding blacks in these neighborhoods.
derek303 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 02:16 PM   #3
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Oh, Ah'm proud ta be a Ninny frum McKinney! Tha place whar e'en squares kin have a brawl ...
. . . .
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 03:22 PM   #4
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Object Lesson: If you run, headlong, into the thin blue line, you'll probably end up with a black eye.

Where are the renegade Samurai protesting their grandparents internment during WW II?
Where are the Native Americans whooping it up and taking scalps over Wounded Knee?
Where the hell is Waldo?
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 04:01 PM   #5
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Another low life racist pig... he was wrong, he is a piece of shit cop cocksucker that needs to hang, fucking cops think they can do what they want, i fucking hate them all.
Guest062019 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women