Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41256
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2015, 09:50 PM   #1
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default so...i saw Bruce in a bar

i saw my buddy Bruce Jenner in a bar the other night
i walked up and said "sup Brucie!! hows it hanging?"
.....then it got awkward
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 10:25 PM   #2
The Allnighter
Premium Access

Encounters: 37
Default I don't know where I've been...

...the last few months.

I just heard that Bruce has come out of the closet.

Yeah, he's a Republican. Oh, the horror!

If he comes to Texas, Rick Perry has promised to shoot him.

P.S. I don't know if you have seen the Vanity Fair cover shot of Bruce (now Caitlyn) Jenner. She's actually pretty hot -- kind of like Rene Russo in drag.
The Allnighter is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 10:46 PM   #3
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Yea, I've been doing the "separated at birth" thing trying to figure out who s/he's trying to look like. So far, the front runner is Janice Duckenson:
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:50 AM   #4
Janine
The experience is real

User ID: 62500
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Shit aint right man
Janine is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 07:08 AM   #5
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm all for people finding what makes them happy and going for it. I feel TG acceptance by the masses has been a long time coming and it is way overdue that we accept all into our society without hatred and bigotry. This is a brave move and I admire the the strength it took to do this. My TG friend I have known since high school worries she set the bar so high that is will be difficult for others unable to afford the best surgeons and makeup artists and couture to reach their dream. she looks great but spent a lot of cash to get that pretty. May I suggest we all be nice even to the ugly TG girls, everyone has the right to be happy and some may not have this many resources to get there. Please be cool and never ridicule anyone being this brave and reaching out to be their true self. admire their gumption and courage and support them by simply being civil and treating them like everyone else with respect and tolerance. Tolerance is a TEXAN trait we need to reclaim
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 09:51 AM   #6
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I actually knew Bruce Jenner back in the 1960s. His sister was in my HS class and Bruce was 2-3 years younger. We lived in the same apartment complex.

I agree with Sue and others who say live and let live. However, Bruce/Caitlyn could have been a little more UTR with this. Instead, we first have a Diane Sawyer interview, then an article, with pictures, in Vanity Fair. and my understanding is that a reality show is in the making. I would think that most TG people simply go on with their lives in private. Bruce/Caitlyn have opened up his/her life to the public and must accept whatever comes his/her way. The majority of the people will simply shrug their shoulders and say "Whatever" but you know that there will be many who do otherwise.

Question. At what point does a male become a female? I realize Caitlyn wants to be accepted as a woman, but if the plumbing is still male, is Caitlyn really a female?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 01:27 PM   #7
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

you should identify them with the gender they actually prefer to identify with, their private plumbing status is non of our business.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 01:28 PM   #8
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14

I dunno. Looking at her new self, I think the real litmus test would be; if I was drinking at a hotel bar with my spouse and Caytlin said to me: "I would so like to do you right now." Would I place a $10 bill on the bar in front of my spouse and tell her: "Here darl'n. Buy yourself a couple more beers and I'll be back in a bit."? Of course not fool !! I would turn to my spouse and say: "Slam that beer babe! I'm gonna go get the three of us a room. We got us a fun night about to start!"

Fishing is about the right equipment, the right bait and the right location.
But it's also about knowing when you got one on the line!
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 08:26 AM   #9
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
I'm all for people finding what makes them happy and going for it. I feel TG acceptance by the masses has been a long time coming and it is way overdue that we accept all into our society without hatred and bigotry. This is a brave move and I admire the the strength it took to do this. My TG friend I have known since high school worries she set the bar so high that is will be difficult for others unable to afford the best surgeons and makeup artists and couture to reach their dream. she looks great but spent a lot of cash to get that pretty. May I suggest we all be nice even to the ugly TG girls, everyone has the right to be happy and some may not have this many resources to get there. Please be cool and never ridicule anyone being this brave and reaching out to be their true self. admire their gumption and courage and support them by simply being civil and treating them like everyone else with respect and tolerance. Tolerance is a TEXAN trait we need to reclaim
Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
you should identify them with the gender they actually prefer to identify with, their private plumbing status is non of our business.
I totally agree!

What I don't agree with is having them change the name on the prior athletic accomplishments Bruce Genner has achieved, and changing street names he was named after. That is some attention whore nonsense.

Maybe they can just a.k.a on future publications of these past acheivments and he can carry on by the moniker Caitlin from now on.

My .02
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women