Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2023, 08:37 PM   #1
Parkhoff2435
Registered Member

Default Getting verified

So I may have screwed myself a little but I got out of the hobby for a while and am trying to get back in. New contact Info, website handles and all that jazz…..my problem is, I would like to try out a studio but for very good reasons, they are not cool because I am not verified with recent reviews etc….I really don’t WANT to step back into this with so many unknowns and scams out there just to get a couple good reviews under my belt. I feel like a studio is a safer bet for good service….what is a not newbie to do?
Parkhoff2435 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 09:07 PM   #2
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

I've heard some of the studios will take 411
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 09:12 PM   #3
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

See two independent ladies that are well reviewed. Then go get yourself verified on OH2. Or you could join P411 and get a couple of provider OK's. Most of the ladies who have or had on account on ECCIE will now have an account on OH2. One of the above should be enough to get you into a studio.
adav8s28 is online now   Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 05:52 AM   #4
Parkhoff2435
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
See two independent ladies that are well reviewed. Then go get yourself verified on OH2. Or you could join P411 and get a couple of provider OK's. Most of the ladies who have or had on account on ECCIE will now have an account on OH2. One of the above should be enough to get you into a studio.
Well there is one blast from the past that I have been in contact with. Not sure if she is active on here anymore. I’ll see if she wants to be brought back into the light here and go have a good time with her to start I think….
Parkhoff2435 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 11:54 AM   #5
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Most of the ladies who have or had on account on ECCIE will now have an account on OH2. One of the above should be enough to get you into a studio.
Would a Studio really reach out to a Provider(s) to verify someone? and would a Provider ''cooperate''?

Never heard of that happening. Doesn't make it not so. But it strains credulity. There are Veteran Guys with many (and recent) reviews, who still must surrender ID to be verified. It doesn't seem logical that a ''new'' Guy could lodge a couple of reviews and pass screening on the word of an Indy Provider, if that could or would be arranged.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 12:24 PM   #6
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Would a Studio really reach out to a Provider(s) to verify someone? and would a Provider ''cooperate''?

Never heard of that happening. Doesn't make it not so. But it strains credulity. There are Veteran Guys with many (and recent) reviews, who still must surrender ID to be verified. It doesn't seem logical that a ''new'' Guy could lodge a couple of reviews and pass screening on the word of an Indy Provider, if that could or would be arranged.
OP wrote in sentence #2 that the studio he went to gave him hard time because he was not verified with recent reviews. One can get verified on OH2 with two reviews from two verified providers on OH2. Does the studio the OP went to just check for verified status or do they try to contact a provider reference, I don't know. It seems to me if he gets verified on OH2 half his problem is solved. Some ladies provide references some don't. OP will have to work that out on an individual basis. From the Op's reply it looks like he has a plan.
adav8s28 is online now   Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 01:30 PM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
OP wrote in sentence #2 that the studio he went to gave him hard time because he was not verified with recent reviews. One can get verified on OH2 with two reviews from two verified providers on OH2. Does the studio the OP went to just check for verified status or do they try to contact a provider reference, I don't know. It seems to me if he gets verified on OH2 half his problem is solved. Some ladies provide references some don't. OP will have to work that out on an individual basis. From the Op's reply it looks like he has a plan.
I got you.

I think the OP did not focus his thoughts, and gave a generalized set of reasons why he is not verified. I seriously doubt reviews and ''okays'' from Indy Providers would make any difference.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women