Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48471
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2015, 04:11 PM   #1
Sexikitten
A NOLA beauty in the Sand

User ID: 319868
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Please weigh in

I enjoy reading of all sorts-- novels, magazines, blogs-- and I came across this gem. I'm new to the hobby, but I'd like to know if what the lady wrote is true. Comment after you read.

https://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/.../18/black-men/
Sexikitten is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 04:25 PM   #2
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

She is a verified provider as well as an author. All providers would do well to read her blog.

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=42516
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 05:43 PM   #3
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

She seems like a smart lady. Way too liberal for me though.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 05:57 PM   #4
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I have to sit down and read it more thoroughly when I get home ( I'm in a public setting right now) but at first glance over it seems that she's stereotyping black men for behaviors that all men do.
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 06:23 PM   #5
Freespirit83
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

A bunch of misinformed words put together to form an opinion...All men exhibit similar traits..

@SexiKitten, you'll do well to ignore comment sections on online articles
Freespirit83 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:02 PM   #6
Sexikitten

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't read the comment section for this article. I wanted to take it as it is without John Q. Public's opinions although I do find some of the comments to be enlightening, informative, infuriating, or hilarious at times.
Old 12-09-2015, 09:13 PM   #7
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

To be honest, I didn't see the last part of the link until after I pressed send. She has written a lot of informative blogs that a provider should take what she can from it and make work for her.
I did not read the link, and if it does say something negative about men of color, I totally disagree. Personally, I have met some wonderful gentlemen over the years, of all different colors.
Old 12-10-2015, 07:16 AM   #8
Sexikitten

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I read another article she wrote and its eye opening and I'm starting to see some of the things she's talking about so far.
Old 12-10-2015, 09:21 AM   #9
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sexikitten, check your PM's for more reading material.
Old 12-10-2015, 10:52 AM   #10
Asigarillo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Odd generalization for something that's true of all men. It seems this is the only industry where it's acceptable to criticize a man for wanting his money's worth. And besides, the only person who can determine the worth of their money in that exchange is the spender...so we've got a provider being critical of a qualitative measure of a quantitative expenditure.

The other side of that coin lies another generalization...it seems many providers might want to do as little work as possible for the money they've "earned." But that's true of society in general. We've all seen reviews where the client mentions the provider talking too much. We all know it's not because she loves to talk. It's because the more she talks the less she's using those lips for the purpose which the financial transaction DICKtates they should be used. And you find that out quickly when you she punches that clock at the set time regardless of how much talking is done. I appreciate the Eccie ladies I've seen and even those of you I haven't seen, most of you have great reputations for not taking advantage of a gent by cheating him out of time.

In the end, has nothing to do with bravado or machismo and probably everything to do with just not really wanting to deal with black guys. Ok, fine. Provider's prerogative. But cut the psycho-analysis. Especially on the haggling. I would imagine that no provider wants to be offered less than what she feels she's worth. But it's not the money per se; it's the idea of negotiating. Most will take less money (case in point, specials) but they want it on their own terms and I get that. I suppose if I were a provider I wouldn't want to negotiate the price of my pussyhole either, especially with someone I don't really want to fuck anyway (which is really the root of the whole thesis).
Asigarillo is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 11:20 AM   #11
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

How I read this an percieved this as a black man..........

This lady is so full of shit her toilet is getting jealous.

Just another provider who can't take a good dick, and is lazy yet elitist in my opinion. This is colorless, her attitude and dispositon on sex would have kept me away. She feels entitled.....and assumes black men need to suck up to gain her favor like a slave. "Isa pay yo cancellation fee,, pardon me for hobbyng while being black." Not really be naturally black.......but a safe black. Whatever that is. You can be black.......just don't sound like a black man. I like a big dick from time to time, but just put half in cause I've got gps golden pussy syndrome gps gentle pussy syndrome. GTFOH
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 12:35 PM   #12
bayoucadillac
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

In my experience a good looking black guy can score as many white chicks as he wants for free and vice versa.
bayoucadillac is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 04:52 AM   #13
Sexikitten

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the comments. It's been interesting
Old 12-11-2015, 04:54 AM   #14
Sexikitten

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

@ asigarillo... I actually asked a guy why was HE talking so much. He said he likes to tak to the ladies. I said ok but you're the one talking and its your time. Don't ask for an extension. He got quiet.
Old 12-11-2015, 07:34 AM   #15
australian_hell_yun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Just weighed in 260#
australian_hell_yun is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women