Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
test
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70747
biomed162855
Yssup Rider60528
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36405
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2014, 06:25 AM   #1
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default WHAT YOU CALL YOURSELF!

So I was reading the alerts and about to post my weekend line up ad because I am headed this way very soon and saw a post from someone who has CajunQueen under her name.

HMMMM OMG I thought I wonder if she gets offended or mad when I visit her City and post that on my ads.. Hell I have been using it for years. But I have lots of titles The Majuru Master BITCH FROM HELL....ANGEL FROM HEAVEN lol depends on who you ask..lol
But really most of my clients from 13 years know how to search for me by that name but I do NOT want to on purpose step on any toes especially from a like minded ECCIE PROVIDER . So If it bothers you when I visit your City that we call ourselves the same name I can use another one out of respect. So p.m. the Cajun Queen and let me know Ms. Cajun Queen LOL
But just kind of wondered what others thought when they see others share the same name.?
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 06:45 AM   #2
Guest090514
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Others...like me, think you are using co-ed to create drama and self promote...

You are fully capable of PMing the real Cajun Queen privately and sorting this out, why involve the whole board in your perceived hooker drama??
Guest090514 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 07:55 AM   #3
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

Magichands...No one person owns the right to CajunQueen. I dare say John Fogerty used the moniker in a song he wrote before you were out of ditties. LOL

You are certainly welcome to pose a question here for an open discussion of all sorts of situations, but not to start discontent. I'm with NoGreek here. If you really wanted to know how it made her feel, you should have addressed it in a PM to her OFF the board.

MM
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 08:57 PM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There is only one magichands...your name & rep speak for themselves...so stand true to that babe!

I have people call me Dee/Harley Dee/Harley/Dallas/Rain/Miss Dallas.............I don't care what you call me...JUST CALL ME! lol
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 02:30 PM   #5
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168967
My ECCIE Reviews

Perfect example of y people dont post in SP. I think it might b eccie in general. Just one big boys club havin a pissin contest n talkin shit on people to make their poor excuse for a cock feel bigger. Ever stop n think that it might take more than the average advertising or a diff approach to just to get bizz in this shit hole wannabe hobby town? Gd give the bitch a break. Theres no poiny in even keepin this thread open either. No wonder muff has to constantly close threads. People just immediately shit on them. Smgdh. Some peoples FUCKIN kids.

Sorry to piss all in ur already soggy cheerios love, they call me mouth. For a number of reasons, and its just another label im sure I share with many. Hope u have a good visit! Im done now. Sorry muff
jayded_angel is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 03:05 PM   #6
GtRacer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded_angel View Post
Perfect example of y people dont post in SP. I think it might b eccie in general. Just one big boys club havin a pissin contest n talkin shit on people to make their poor excuse for a cock feel bigger. Ever stop n think that it might take more than the average advertising or a diff approach to just to get bizz in this shit hole wannabe hobby town? Gd give the bitch a break. Theres no poiny in even keepin this thread open either. No wonder muff has to constantly close threads. People just immediately shit on them. Smgdh. Some peoples FUCKIN kids.

Sorry to piss all in ur already soggy cheerios love, they call me mouth. For a number of reasons, and its just another label im sure I share with many. Hope u have a good visit! Im done now. Sorry muff
As always JA, I enjoy your perspective in this crazy world of ours.
GtRacer is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 06:06 AM   #7
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

OH MY DRAMA.. lol so sorry it came off as that.
It was just a random thought and discussion topic that's all.
I had No Idea someone else had that under there pic like me on here.
I know no one owns a certain name goodness I just wondered what other providers thought.

I know I personally have been contacted when someone used majichands in there ad, Did not bother me a bit I am all over the damn country and not stationed anywhere for now. I just thought that is a lady was stationed in a place and a visiting lady comes with the same title or name. If they felt like there toes where being stepped on? IT WAS NOT JUST FOR MY NAME OR HER NAME. I WAS ASKING ABOUT WHAT ALL PROVIDERS AND HOBBIEST THOUGHT. Hell many moons ago there where 2 Caitlyns one did 1 ting another did more the first one kept getting rviews and request on what the other one did.

MY WRITING SKILLS ARE NOT THE BEST... SO MAYBE IT CAME OFF WRONG.
I was just making conversation and starting a new thread on a topic I had interest in S O R R Y.
LOL..
And Dallas baby..
THANK YOU SUGAR BUTT
ANd Jaded MY WHITE NITESS .lol <><>
<><> You know at 5 a.m. my mind wonders too and fro here and there. I love this board cause you can discuss random shit hell there is a discussion on POOPOREE lol most foul and funniest commercial ever lol
That is why it is called coed discussions. Hell I know a lot of my friends and fellow providers who just read the boards for entertainment Like watching a soap opera.
And one of the beauties of that is the different views on what people say. Even if it is a negative view on something that was only suppose to be a comment or a question on someone's thoughts and views.

JOY JOY JOY
Majichands is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women