Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60816
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48630
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42501
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2020, 01:10 AM   #1
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Default Let's Get Back to Normal

What the fuck is Trump even talking about at his white trash rallies? Let's get back to normal? It would have been back to normal months ago if he handled it correctly. Now, the cooties virus is getting even worse. Normal to me now is wearing a mask and standing six feet away from people. He made that our normal for now and the foreseeable future with his recklessness and irresponsible response to this crisis.

Trump lovers, it's your turn to defend your Lord and Savior in a laughable manner. If you make me laugh with your stupid ass logic, I'll like your post ASAP after reading it.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 04:19 AM   #2
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Your normal? What is your "normal"?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tter-2016.html

Quote:
56% of Americans say they are better off now than they were in 2016
Quote:
Only 32 per cent said they were worse off despite pandemic and economic crisis
Are you a 56%er or the 32%er?

It must be sad for you to realize that your candidate must win to avoid a scandalous criminal investigation that will taint the Obminable "legacy"! It's small wonder they don't want Trump to win

...... again!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 05:11 AM   #3
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 161

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
What the fuck is Trump even talking about at his white trash rallies? Let's get back to normal? It would have been back to normal months ago if he handled it correctly. Now, the cooties virus is getting even worse. Normal to me now is wearing a mask and standing six feet away from people. He made that our normal for now and the foreseeable future with his recklessness and irresponsible response to this crisis.

Trump lovers, it's your turn to defend your Lord and Savior in a laughable manner. If you make me laugh with your stupid ass logic, I'll like your post ASAP after reading it.
Lucas, Trump could lose in a landslide...and things will never go back to the way they were. Too much about the inner workings of DC have been exposed.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 05:13 AM   #4
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
Too much about the inner workings of DC have been exposed.
Not enough.

Lucas et al must cling to the fantasy. The reality is painful.

Wait until they come after his "Henrys"! We won't know, because ....

... this website will be shut down.

Harris is the only one entitled to give blow jobs.
Old 10-31-2020, 05:21 AM   #5
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
Lucas, Trump could lose in a landslide...and things will never go back to the way they were. Too much about the inner workings of DC have been exposed.
I don't disagree with you one bit. Everything is such a mess now that it will take some time. People have lost a lot of trust regardless of what side of the fence they are on and that takes time to get back. I would not say never because this country has a short memory, but yeah, it definitely won't happen soon regardless of who is elected POTUS.

This is a very forgiving nation so people will move on eventually with their lives and I doubt many will hold a grudge whether Biden or Trump is the leader of this great country moving forward.

I 100% agree with you though SecretE that people do know a lot more about what happens behind closed doors than they did in the past. I knew it was a shit show but damn, I didn't know it was that big of one. I can't blame it all on Trump, but to me it's just more of a pissing contest that got really out of hand because of a polarizing president. Pelosi likes drama and so does Trump, so that's a bad adversarial combo. That's just my opinion and it's worth the nothing that people paid for it.
Old 10-31-2020, 06:11 AM   #6
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't disagree with you one bit.
Is that what you learned "up East"?

But you don't AGREE with him, do you?

Double speak with double negtives. "The Markets" call it "hedging"!

No wonder you support Bitten/Kumola.

John Kerry: I was for it before I was against it .... then I was for it.

Another "Ivy League" loser.
Old 10-31-2020, 06:19 AM   #7
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

LL, you know I don't read your posts. There is no need for your old silly decrepit ass to even post on this thread. You're just a crazy old man to me and I could not care less about reading your nonsense. Sorry if that hurts your old crusty pussy, but it's just the plain fucking truth.
Old 10-31-2020, 07:12 AM   #8
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:

Trump is just spewing his lies and misinformation to his dumb ass followers. So much stupid it I can't even stand to hear his voice, I just turn off any program he is on.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 07:21 AM   #9
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

This is not even the fun part. This time next week will be the fun part. Anybody ever had a kid lose it and lose their mind when they throw a tantrum? It will be nothing compared to what Trump will do. He acts like a child. He will behave as one as well next week. He definitely strikes me as the sore loser type. And that's obviously an understatement.
Old 10-31-2020, 07:40 AM   #10
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Might have to enact the 25th for his last couple months. He will go ape shit when he loses. I expect he will be seeking asylum in Russia in about 3 months. What will his loyal retards think when he leaves the country?
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 07:57 AM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
LL, you know I don't read your posts. T
I'll try to use smaller words. OK?
Old 10-31-2020, 07:58 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Might have to enact the 25th for his last couple months. He will go ape shit when he loses. I expect he will be seeking asylum in Russia in about 3 months. What will his loyal retards think when he leaves the country?
Bitten is not welcome in Russia.
Old 10-31-2020, 07:58 AM   #13
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
This shit show is just getting started. Trump is about to make this epic next week. He's already losing it. How much is he going to lose it when it's official? This is going to be some funny childish shit from the orange clown.
Old 10-31-2020, 08:01 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is going to be some funny childish shit.
You mean like this ....?

I used a picture instead of words. Does that help?
Old 10-31-2020, 08:08 AM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Normal to me now is wearing a mask and standing six feet away from people. He made that our normal for now and the foreseeable future with his recklessness and irresponsible response to this crisis.
The guy on the left is "your guy"!

Being hidden in the basement has caused you cognitive issues.

Bitten too! He's sleeping with his sister-in-law, running against George, and been in government for 180 years!

Now you are confused.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women