Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48455
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41658
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2010, 05:37 PM   #1
joeblows19
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Default ncns no text no email

Yes I'm new, yes first post.
And I wouldn't post, except it's so irritating going somewhere to meet and then getting no response.

At least the first time this happened to me I got a text to cancel. Today, nothing.
I don't understand, for the most part, how you just blow someone off so blatantly. You can fire off five or six emails and then ignore everything when the time comes? really? I'd be fired, broke, and without a job if I did that to people off that came to my door to pay me.

It's ironic, talking about respect.

I'll keep trying I guess. But I'm a two time ncns, first timer.
whatever.

don't know if I did something wrong mon amie but please, cancel with some MF ing notification.
joeblows19 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 06:41 PM   #2
tkdbf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

joe don't give up hope. Using this site, google, tineye, etc… will help you do the necessary homework to avoid ncns ladies. Most times ncns ladies will equal poor service anyway, MOST TIMES, just consider it as good luck. I totally agree with you that ncns is a big pain in the ass.

Since you're just starting out the best thing you can do is to schedule with newbie friendly ladies with a great rep., like the many we have here. After getting some good references you'll be able to schedule with many top notch ladies and won't have to worry about ncns. Happy hunting.
tkdbf is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:00 PM   #3
mrbig2284
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

ncns do suck...but at least u still have ur money...so count ur blessing...maybe god was trying to tell you something...lol......
mrbig2284 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:05 PM   #4
bluebiker
Premium Access

Encounters: 70
Default NCNS

It's happened to anyone that has played this game for any length of time. Not sure how you feel about AMP's , but it is always an option in a pinch like that. It is something to consider, if you know who to ask for when you get there. Good luck in the future.
bluebiker is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:23 PM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Do not depend on just one number (someone else mentioned this in another thread a few days ago). Map out three or four for Plans B, C and D incase Plan A fails. Plus, as bluebiker pointed out, Plan E might be an AMP. But honestly, sometimes even that doesn’t work.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:57 PM   #6
joeblows19
Gaining Momentum

ya... god's telling me something, ha

um, I barely have a plan A. But yes, I get your point. lol
Old 04-06-2010, 11:42 AM   #7
April Showers
Account Disabled

User ID: 3082
My ECCIE Reviews

Dallas is newbie friendly and very reputable! Wait a sec! So am I! LOL!
April Showers is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:27 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mmmmmmm a double with me and sweet april. What a great idea to get yourself established joe baby. Lol!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:38 PM   #9
tkdbf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Damn Joe one post and now two ladies are banging at your door. Looks like your luck has turned around.
tkdbf is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:01 PM   #10
mrbig2284
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Do it joe ....dallas and april......... but a word of advice....eat ur wheaties first and think up a safe word just in case they get the upper hand on u....... call me if u need a tag team partner
mrbig2284 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:50 PM   #11
UNDER THE RADAR
BANNED

NCNS, is one reason to keep up with the reviews on a board like ECCIE. The independent providers that are good as gold religously get top notch reviews with no complaints. Providers like Dallas, April, Nikki etc. are 100% professional in their approach and know how to treat a client. Agencies, unless you are dealing with a real High dollar agency in which case you will be spending upper $$$- $$$$ per hour and usually booking with at least 24 hour notice are hit and mis, mostly mis. Many of the agency girls you see listed tried to be independent at some point, some I know work for multiple agencies and run independent ads. When you see a multiple provider agency ad and ask for "X" you are setting yourself up for a Bait and Switch, or a No Show. You would do better , when you called a agency to just ask who is available, and if a photo is available and she meets your taste go with it. When dealing with Backpage or Craigslist you are dealing generally with girls that could careless. They are in it purely for the money, and once that is in their hand, they want want you in and out as quick as possible. Many have pimps/managers sitting in the parking lot, lobby, or outside the door when you walk in the room to check you out, and prevent you from leaving without payup in case you try to use your big head instead of your little in the case of a bait and switch, or a girl using pictures 5 years old. These days the Elvs are pretty much hit and mis, except for Mariah generally you hear nothing but good reviews about her. Ella gives good service, but she has priced her self a little higher, since she supposedly took over. The other girls may be available or may not and since the pagers they use belong to the agency, it is easy to say Ella could be answering a girl who just lefts pager committing to a appointment and then forget about it.
UNDER THE RADAR is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 06:41 PM   #12
joeblows19
Gaining Momentum

man that's depressing, stop already.

Dallas and April, if you're both in Lafayette anytime and I'm here, I'll give the you my atm card.
thanks
Old 04-06-2010, 07:18 PM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

that sounds like a plan Joe baby!!!
And if you are ever in Nola...let me & April "blow your joe"...lol!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:05 PM   #14
NshoreGeorge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

joeblows19.... Great advice from all, to see the rest of the story (or BCD) it is way worthwhile to pay for premium access to start you out. If you enjoy the hobby and develop a talent for writing good reviews for others there are posted ways to get free access for reviews.
If I was a newbee I would buy the access (OH and BTW Dallas and April will teach you things that you had only dreamed about!!! and it is Aprils month after all.
Good Luck, Play safe
NshoreGeorge is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 02:23 AM   #15
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking UHMMMM>>

COUGH,COUGH lol!! THANKS UTR! Nevermind stupid old cc's! HAHA..Messing with ya...Annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women