Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-20-2023, 11:31 AM   #1
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews
Default TELL THE TRUTH! NO REVIEW...REBUTTAL.

The gentleman who posted my NO review has not told the entire truth. In my 13 yrs of providing ive never recieved a NO; my reputation proceeds me and this needs to be addressed although i usually dont post here often.

He was 20 minutes late. So yes i ordered food from the place next door while waiting and told him ill just pick it up when were done with the meeting. (which i guess he took as me rushing because i wanted my food; which wasnt the case as i told him the place next door knows me and will hold the food for me for as long as i needed)....

He also told me he didnt have an Eccie acct(which obviously was a lie) and hes only on P411 which is where he msgd me. I will take responsibility for not waiting for the provider who gave him an OKAY to msg me in a timely manner. That isnt like me and i shouldve known better. (she did email back after i saw him and lets just say had i seen that earlier i wouldnt of seen him)

The gentlemen was forceful with me. He had bad hygiene idk if it was because he was overweight. But he said that he can finish from me going down there i said fine. Well almost 1 hr later he hadnt. He even used one of his own toys to help him out back there and he still couldnt finish.

I was already frustrated because he was being forceful and he smelled badly and yes i ended the appt. After which he KEPT texting me reprimanding me which i found a bit offputting; i had to block his number.

After recieving his review link from a friend i also found out that he has been stalking providers; and that he has a problem having orgasms;(which is fine but im not going to allow anyone to forcefully make me do anything im not comfortable with because you cant finish) on top of a hygiene problem.

I wont be responding to any replies. But i will say if youre going to write me a NO review please tell the truth. The review will not cause a dent in my reputation...but its definetely going to cause one in yours.

Yall be safe out there!

Xo, Kammye.
Old 06-20-2023, 12:47 PM   #2
latinluvr465
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

I wouldn't sweat it, one NO in over 10 years. I'd say you have a pretty stellar reputation. Even Mother Theresa would get a NO review from some guys on here.
Old 06-20-2023, 12:48 PM   #3
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

One hundred seventy plus reviews. One 'no' ain't affecting the biz. Stack that paper. Make that money
Old 06-20-2023, 01:14 PM   #4
Guest072624
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
One hundred seventy plus reviews. One 'no' ain't affecting the biz. Stack that paper. Make that money
Oh i know. But its the principal. He thought he did something lol.
Old 06-20-2023, 02:19 PM   #5
latinluvr465
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Water off a duck's balls...or something like that.
Old 06-20-2023, 03:29 PM   #6
Busty
2Recent References plz

User ID: 604266

They can't say, you aren't giving men chances.
You was a trooper for trying when he had body odor, ED & arriving late. Brave little lady
Old 06-20-2023, 03:32 PM   #7
Bowser98
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Kammye, sent you a PM.
Old 06-20-2023, 03:55 PM   #8
Guest072624
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinluvr465 View Post
Water off a duck's balls...or something like that.
Ha!
Old 06-20-2023, 04:56 PM   #9
BBinhouston
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Way to go Kammye for speaking up and taking your stand!!
Old 06-20-2023, 07:10 PM   #10
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

i wouldn't sweat it kammye. sounds like a rough date..
Old 06-20-2023, 07:15 PM   #11
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

There's always your first, the future will tell if it was a fluke
Old 06-20-2023, 07:15 PM   #12
Htownbemer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Fuck that fat bastard
Old 06-20-2023, 07:16 PM   #13
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kammye View Post
The gentleman who posted my NO review has not told the entire truth. In my 13 yrs of providing ive never recieved a NO; my reputation proceeds me and this needs to be addressed although i usually dont post here often.

He was 20 minutes late. So yes i ordered food from the place next door while waiting and told him ill just pick it up when were done with the meeting. (which i guess he took as me rushing because i wanted my food; which wasnt the case as i told him the place next door knows me and will hold the food for me for as long as i needed)....

He also told me he didnt have an Eccie acct(which obviously was a lie) and hes only on P411 which is where he msgd me. I will take responsibility for not waiting for the provider who gave him an OKAY to msg me in a timely manner. That isnt like me and i shouldve known better. (she did email back after i saw him and lets just say had i seen that earlier i wouldnt of seen him)

The gentlemen was forceful with me. He had bad hygiene idk if it was because he was overweight. But he said that he can finish from me going down there i said fine. Well almost 1 hr later he hadnt. He even used one of his own toys to help him out back there and he still couldnt finish.

I was already frustrated because he was being forceful and he smelled badly and yes i ended the appt. After which he KEPT texting me reprimanding me which i found a bit offputting; i had to block his number.

After recieving his review link from a friend i also found out that he has been stalking providers; and that he has a problem having orgasms;(which is fine but im not going to allow anyone to forcefully make me do anything im not comfortable with because you cant finish) on top of a hygiene problem.

I wont be responding to any replies. But i will say if youre going to write me a NO review please tell the truth. The review will not cause a dent in my reputation...but its definetely going to cause one in yours.

Yall be safe out there!

Xo, Kammye.
Sorry that Happened Kam I’ll be sure to add him to my black list smh
Old 06-20-2023, 08:16 PM   #14
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

I will need a few days to ponder before reaching my conclusion.
Old 06-20-2023, 09:08 PM   #15
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kammye View Post
Oh i know. But its the principal. He thought he did something lol.

I think it's more than the principle. I may be on long term hiatus, but I've been around long enough when someone puts out a bad review, here comes all the guys piling on with remarks (paraphrasing) like thanks for the heads up, I'll take her off my list, etc. Kammye has a long list of very positive reviews, but stuff like this has to hurt. Also the reviewer has about 10-15% NO reviews which seems to be a bit high even for 116 reviews. Kammye has 18 pages worth of reviews and no NO reviews.

These guys piling on kind of bother me in this one context. You have a provider with no NO reviews, then she gets one, anybody with a lick of common sense should just wait and see what happens or if there will be any retort to the review instead of seeing who can be the first to pile on. Of course people are free to think what they want to think, but still......................

And NO, I don't know Kammye.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women