Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41559
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-30-2013, 09:44 AM   #1
grasshopping
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Default Review: Burnt by Aprilrenee

Date: 9-30-13
Provider: Aprilrenee
Phone: 214-298-0917
Email Address: Aprilrenee.ept@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/member.php?u=181221
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: I-10 and Geronimo
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Scammed over $300 from me and didn't not hold up to her end of the bargain.
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Short black/red but I didn't see her at all this time around.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Stay away. She scammed me for over $300 for hotel fees and did not hold up to her end of the bargain and I didn't even get to see her at all. She tried to do that to another member here on this board. I was just naive enough to fell for it.
Recommendation: No
Old 09-30-2013, 10:27 AM   #2
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Moved to Coed as no meeting took place and gives the lady a chance to respond.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:31 PM   #3
grasshopping
Valued Poster

Got it. Yes she is free to respond.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:40 PM   #4
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Thanks for the valuable info grasshopping.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:50 PM   #5
aprilrenee
Travelling PSE Phenom

User ID: 181221
My ECCIE Reviews

Bullshit. As of 1241 pm I am sitting at the same hotel. You should check facts before posting defamatory comments. I.have been trying to.contact u the.entire trip and gotten no response. There was nothing to "fall for." please refer.to the picture I sent to your phone showing the time and location. Don't insult my.integrity, and please near in mind that stuff posted by the gentlemen of this board affects our livelihood. This is a prime.example of why women don't seem to stay around long. If anyone has questions please feel free to contact me directly. I will be canceling the rest of my tour in light of the fallout from these false accusations. Fortunately for you, Grasshopper, i am not a.vengeful woman, and rather than retaliate in kind i will just leave this board and go back to my normal life. I dont feel the need nor the inclination to destroy your reputation. Good day.
Old 09-30-2013, 01:17 PM   #6
john_deere
Valued Poster

neither of you is offering any actual evidence.
Old 09-30-2013, 01:41 PM   #7
Phrasing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Was it the maid or the butler?
Old 09-30-2013, 03:30 PM   #8
aprilrenee
Travelling PSE Phenom

User ID: 181221
My ECCIE Reviews

Bullshit. As of 1241 pm I am sitting at the same hotel. You should check facts before posting defamatory comments. I.have been trying to.contact u the.entire trip and gotten no response. There was nothing to "fall for." please refer.to the picture I sent to your phone showing the time and location. Don't insult my.integrity, and please near in mind that stuff posted by the gentlemen of this board affects our livelihood. This is a prime.example of why women don't seem to stay around long. If anyone has questions please feel free to contact me directly. I will be canceling the rest of my tour in light of the fallout from these false accusations. Fortunately for you, Grasshopper, i am not a.vengeful woman, and rather than retaliate in kind i will just leave this board and go back to my normal life. I dont feel the need nor the inclination to destroy your reputation. Good day.
Old 09-30-2013, 04:14 PM   #9
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

So it would seem the right thing to do here, since you did not see the gentleman at all, would be to reimburse him for 1/2 of the motel cost. Sounds like you both are a little to blame here and should just split the cost and call it a day.
Old 09-30-2013, 04:40 PM   #10
hisman45672
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Thanks Grasshoping, I will never go to this person. What a waste.
Old 09-30-2013, 05:26 PM   #11
Kitty licker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I saw her just the other day no problems. Please don't cancel just because of this.
Old 09-30-2013, 06:05 PM   #12
grasshopping
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilrenee View Post
Not trying to defame anyone. Like I said I had a great time with you last time and you had consistently good reviews but I do feel that I owe it to other gentlemen to know what happened at least from my perspective. The rest is really up to them to decide.

I would like to state that:

1. We exchanges quite a bit of texts on Friday as you were driving into town. That's how you found out where to go and which room I reserved for you. Correct? I was busy on Saturday so I did not respond to you until Sunday afternoon. Our scheduled appointment was for Sunday evening so there was plenty of time for our communication to take place. And we did exchange quite a bit of text messages on Sunday so to say that I never responded is unsound.

2. Never once you said that you were waiting for me that is until after I checked out of the hotel room. You specifically said on your text messages, {You can't post the contents of a private text message- CK} And you said {You can't post the contents of a private text message- CK} This was on Sunday. So I responded to you that I would go tomorrow (Monday) to check out.

And just to clarify, Your trying to reach me was really just a text message on Saturday morning saying "are you up?"

So I found that you were still sleeping on the room on Monday morning. Yes I personally went over there. My conclusion was that you weren't really that freaked out and could have met me on our scheduled time. You lost credibility to me fairly quickly once I found out that you had no intention to leave and just decided not to see me. Not to mention other PMs I received from other members about similar experiences with you (except that they did not get any room for you like I did).

I think I have shown good will and gesture with you from the beginning and unfortunately I simply cannot place that trust with all the signs you have shown me. Perhaps this is simply a miscommunication or I'm over-reacting. But as I mention, I'm not angry at all. I just feel I have the obligation to tell my story from my point of view. No embellishment, no exaggeration.

Thanks.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:44 PM   #13
luvthegirlz
Valued Poster

Thanks for the heads up Grasshopping will make sure to avoid.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:02 PM   #14
scsholar
BANNED

Encounters: 62

I'm not a genius by any means however....

April did you offer to fix this situation via refund for the room or to provide?

By canceling your trip, it construes guilt. By saying your leaving this board indicates more and more that something is highly flagrant.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:05 PM   #15
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

Wow. don't know that I've ever seen a thread in West Texas go this long.

Only question I've got is....aprilrenee posted the other day that she was broke down in Weatherford on her way to Odessa, then answering ISO's for Ft Stockton, then in a hotel in El Paso....how'd she get to all these places with a broke car?

Just one of them "inquiring minds" kinda things.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women