Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
test
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35817
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2015, 04:40 PM   #1
jjgambit
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Default Multi Question Post

Ok, so I've seen one provider several times. I've established a rapport with her. But, I would like to branch out. I'm nervous...

#1. What do providers think when they see a bigger guy. I'm not ROUND, but I could stand to lose lots of weight. I feel like I'll get laughed out of the place...

#2. What do providers think of fetish? Discuss before meeting? (Nothing way off base, but not quite vanilla. More like...New York Vanilla...) My concern here is that the young woman that I normally see seems...a little shy when it comes to my other tastes.
jjgambit is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 05:11 PM   #2
livn2do
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjgambit View Post
Ok, so I've seen one provider several times. I've established a rapport with her. But, I would like to branch out. I'm nervous...

#1. What do providers think when they see a bigger guy. I'm not ROUND, but I could stand to lose lots of weight. I feel like I'll get laughed out of the place...

I think what providers care more about is if you have good hygiene...and if you'v got enough cash in your fanny pack to pay them.

#2. What do providers think of fetish? Discuss before meeting? (Nothing way off base, but not quite vanilla. More like...New York Vanilla...) My concern here is that the young woman that I normally see seems...a little shy when it comes to my other tastes.
If your interested in a certain provider check out her showcase, read reviews on her, read her website if she has one. Normally you can find out if she is fetish friendly from one of those resources. If not there is nothing wrong with asking her but I would reserve that for either email or your first visit. Some providers need to get comfortable with you before they expand their options to you. Just be open and honest and upfront about what you are looking for. If it's a reputable, established provider, if she does not provide the type of service your after, chances are she knows someone who does.
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 05:26 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OMFG---you just called my name!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I was there....but I will be back!

Research reviews and find a gal tailored toward your needs & wants...then get ya sum!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 06:07 PM   #4
gregaustin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default Dallas to the rescue

Just do what she says

I hope to someday do that myself
gregaustin is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 07:08 PM   #5
yteranger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Welcome jj. Great question and as per usual Livin has given probably the best answer. I myself am pushing 300 lbs and have had the same concerns you've voiced. If the lady is a professional, she won't laugh. Making you feel comfortable is her job. If she doesn't make you feel comfortable, don't repeat. If she does, tip her well. Of all the ladies I've seen only one seemed to have been "weired out" by my big hairy belly but she never made it become an issue. I can tell you from personal experience that Dallas seems to have a soft spot for guys my size. Bottom line, find a lady you like and do your research. If I can offer any more help, just shoot me a pm. Good hunting!
yteranger is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 07:21 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

MY motto is...I need a chubbt hubby for my chunky monkey!

{I prefer big burly biker dudes}
Old 01-05-2015, 07:32 PM   #7
livn2do
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

Settle down mama or I'll be forced to spank you.
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 07:36 PM   #8
Guest091515-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Don't worry about the weight thing at all. Do you worry about your weight when you go into a store, that they won't do business with you? These women are in a business and you are a customer, simple as that. As some gals advertise, you only need him (Ben Franklin) to see me. And Ben was a big guy too, but the French hookers loved him.
Guest091515-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 07:40 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol Livin...I luv me some "Livin"!!!!

I had a provider ask me for a reference check once....she called me after their date and chewed me out cause I did not disclose he was overweight! He was only about 25lbs over normal weight for his age & frame! She says she will not see big guys and if for some reason she did that she would charge extra!

I say that if a chcik discriminates on you cause of weight,CUM TO MAMMA!!! LOL
Old 01-05-2015, 08:11 PM   #10
les123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

If all of the clients in this hobby were in shape, secure, young and handsome the hobby wouldn't even exist. Like mnchr said, this is a business transaction, screen accordingly.
les123 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 08:52 PM   #11
jjgambit
Registered Member

Dallas...I think that I may be kneeling in front of you soon...

Thanks everyone, I feel really insecure and a bit scared at all of this. Thanks for making me feel welcome.
jjgambit is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 09:50 PM   #12
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
lol Livin...I luv me some "Livin"!!!!

I had a provider ask me for a reference check once....she called me after their date and chewed me out cause I did not disclose he was overweight! He was only about 25lbs over normal weight for his age & frame! She says she will not see big guys and if for some reason she did that she would charge extra!

I say that if a chcik discriminates on you cause of weight,CUM TO MAMMA!!! LOL
Sorry to put you in that spot but i luv you for covering for me . but just for the record im 26 pounds over weight Lol

I agree with what everyone else has said. And Dallas is a must see !!
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:34 PM   #13
GroovyDance
Account Disabled

I would just say if you are worried about your look, just tell the lady. "I'm ___ tall and weigh ___." then let her decide. To me its to much money to risk someone who isn't professional enough.
GroovyDance is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 11:05 PM   #14
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

Im fine with Heavier guys, as long as your clean, smell clean, respectful and make me moan or other way around lol I am good
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 02:37 AM   #15
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjgambit View Post

1. Nothing in particular especially not negative. No different than if I were looking at a skinny guy. If you're fresh out of the shower i'd have no worries (bigger guy or skinny).

2. After screening it depends....some guys can't quite explain themselves without getting too crass. Sometimes it's not what you say but how. When in doubt just wait until you both are in your birthday suits in person.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women