Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48600
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2010, 04:42 PM   #1
hammertimelee
Registered Member

Encounters: 4
Default menus

I might be an ass to think this but I think providers should have a "dollar menu" much like McDonalds or Burger King. If providers would employ such competitive marketing strategies they'd make it onto the fortune500.
hammertimelee is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:14 PM   #2
Omahan
Secretary of State

Are you trolling hammertimelee?
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:13 PM   #3
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd have a dollar menu if my clients looked like Eric Bana, Johnny Depp or John Mayer. But, since you don't......no dollar menu. Especially for trolls
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:52 PM   #4
hammertimelee
Registered Member

lol not trolling. more like envisioning a revolutionized hobby
Old 02-28-2010, 10:13 PM   #5
dtguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertimelee View Post
lol not trolling. more like envisioning a revolutionized hobby
There was a show on the History channel recently called Sex during WWII (or something like that). And the episode I saw was about prostitution in Hawaii during WWII. There was a $3 for x minutes specials. Many of the ladies saw a lot of a men in a day (and I do mean alot).

So if you want to go back to WWII in Hawaii for that kind of 'service', I guess you can get your $1 menu items.

Personally no thank you!
dtguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:34 AM   #6
goodshephrd
Registered Member

MsElena you're in luck. In the dark and from a very great distance I look EXACTLY like Eric Bana.
goodshephrd is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:33 AM   #7
hammertimelee
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtguy View Post
There was a show on the History channel recently called Sex during WWII (or something like that). And the episode I saw was about prostitution in Hawaii during WWII. There was a $3 for x minutes specials. Many of the ladies saw a lot of a men in a day (and I do mean alot).

So if you want to go back to WWII in Hawaii for that kind of 'service', I guess you can get your $1 menu items.

Personally no thank you!
i have a couple friends serving overseas and they say that the hobby over there is thriving plus most LEOs tend to look the other way. wish that was true here. cheap puss without any legal repercussions!
Old 03-01-2010, 08:11 AM   #8
pun77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I'm not looking for a "dollar menu" but just wish more providers would list a menu, so we know what is exceptable, and can be requested. I guess that's one of the things this site is for: to see what was available to others during their visits, but as always, ymmv. Anymore I try to stick with girls who have their own website with menus. I prefer the donation to be all-inclusive, but have done a base donation with extra donation for certain extras before (all set up before the visit, no upselling during the visit.)
pun77 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:10 AM   #9
noleftturn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

For a provider to list a menu may be too much info to put out for EVERYONE. A provider may be willing to play one way with "abc" but not want to play the same way with"xyz". If she advertises and does not provide that service she is slammed for advertising and not coming through. If something is done EXTRA(not ala carte) that is not advertised consider yourself lucky and enjoy it. Remember providers are people also and should be treated with respect. You chose her to see, she did not initially call you. Once you are there, comfortable, and engaged a simple asking if something is allowed might be the perfect time. NEVER ASK BEFORE YOU ARE ALREADY ENGAGED AS THAT THROWS UP WAY TOO MANY RED FLAGS!!!
noleftturn is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:29 AM   #10
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodshephrd View Post
MsElena you're in luck. In the dark and from a very great distance I look EXACTLY like Eric Bana.

I'll keep my glasses off or take out my contacts and we'll keep the lights off.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:27 PM   #11
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by noleftturn View Post
Once you are there, comfortable, and engaged a simple asking if something is allowed might be the perfect time. NEVER ASK BEFORE YOU ARE ALREADY ENGAGED AS THAT THROWS UP WAY TOO MANY RED FLAGS!!!

I disagree. After you have arrived, get comfortable, and are engaged, its a crappy time to find out your favorite activity is off limits. I agree that its improper to ask for specific activities before hand. Some girls list activities on their websites (which is nice...but I can see why some wouldn't want to do that). Otherwise, the best a guy can do is to read what activities are listed in reviews. Of course then you have the YMMV scenario, but its better than going in blind and hoping.

For example, I love DATY and am greatly disappointed when the provider doesn't allow. If I would have known beforehand, I would never have made the appointment. I have taken a pass on several beautiful quality providers in the past because they didn't allow DATY. Of course it's their right to determine what activities they are comfortable with, just as its my right to choose providers with whom I will see. Its not personal, we just won't click. Better to find that out before the dissapoinmtent sets in.
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:16 PM   #12
Omahan
Secretary of State

A complete and accurate list of activities in ECCIE reviews is the best answer. I would hate going in not knowing what activities are available AND I would hate to discuss activities up front (self incrimination?).
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:04 PM   #13
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahan View Post
A complete and accurate list of activities in ECCIE reviews is the best answer. I would hate going in not knowing what activities are available AND I would hate to discuss activities up front (self incrimination?).
Couldn't agree more.

The have menus in the Nevada brothels because it is legal. But it is also not a set price, the girls will - if it is not busy - barter some.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:12 PM   #14
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Foxy Ladies near Carbondale had a menu - laminated and all...of course they got busted
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:27 PM   #15
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodshephrd View Post
The problem with that plan is that you'd have to STAY at a very great distance...
KCQuestor is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women