Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42510
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2010, 09:57 PM   #1
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation My Formal Public Apology....

Hello Everyone....

I am taking this time to right a wrong.

Being that my last "review" was a bad one stating that I stood up "graycarpet1011”, and thus the review having over 500 views, I am sure many of you already know what happened. Well it is now my turn and responsibility to validate this member’s claims that I stood him up.

Yes, I did it. No, it was not on purpose nor was it intentional by any means. Yes, I feel terrible about it. I have offered a private apology, but I also feel it sensible and courteous to do so here.

Graycarpet1011…… I am very sorry for standing you up and you already know the history of why and how it happened. With all sincerity I offer my honest apology and I hope to make it up to you in the near future. – Kelli Ann

For discretion purposes I cannot exactly say, in public, what the circumstances were, but I can say it was unintentional and something far beyond my control. I do hope that my stellar reputation thus far means a little something and that my apology will be taken seriously and with understanding that sometimes things can and do happen beyond my control. I do NOT make a habit out of such things and it will never become so- to the best of my abilities to avoid such circumstances at least.

So that being said, the rest of this will be left up to him and I to compromise through and hopefully mend. I am looking forward to the opportunity to right my wrong. Although the situation was out of my hands, I am still responsible for said behavior and for missing said appointment. I should have been more prepared and had a back up for my situation. It was MY fault and the review was completely accurate. I do not at all deny Mr. Carpet his use/access to post such a review as long as it was honest….and it was- I do appreciate the honesty. Nevertheless, I will attempt to the fullest to make everything right in my own way. Mr. Carpet has now become my priority. He went out of his way to make his way to see me and in the middle of our conversation through texting, I went blank as my “situation” arose and I was unable to confirm and keep the appointment. Now, I will go out of my way to make sure this situation is resolved in a manner both he and I can be happy with.

That is all.

Respectfully,

Klassy Kelli Ann Preston
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 07:56 AM   #2
tktmk249
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default good apology

Kelli that was a well articulated and thought out apology.
I hope things work out because I am in search of a regular provider
tktmk249 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:57 AM   #3
sarasmelik
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5518
My ECCIE Reviews

Kelli that was a nice apology and very adult of you to do so.

I hope all is well with you and be safe.
sarasmelik is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:52 AM   #4
graycarpet1011
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Everything that KKA says is true. I also won't go into any detail about what happened because that is her private information. However, we have been talking and I have such respect for her. KKA is doing everything she can to make this situation better, even though it was out of her control. That my friends, is true "Klass". That is why I requested that the Mods close the thread that I started. I haven't gotten a chance to see her yet, but I know when I do it's going to be phenomenal. Again, I won't go into any details about our private conversations, but she seems to be a very professional provider and an all around good person.

If you have read my previous review, please take it with a grain of salt. Once I meet her, I will waste absolutely no time in posting a review. A review that, I'm sure, will be nothing short of spectacular.

Can't wait!
graycarpet1011 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:46 AM   #5
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Its a shame that you should have to apologize publically, KlassyKelliAnn. it doesn't take much imagination to come up with about a million and fourteen legit situations calling for immediate discretion--kid, family work, BF, GF issues are just a few reasons for a need to suddenly NC/NS, as well as the inability to call/text.

So, understanding the nature of the hobby, and understanding that unexpected things can crop up, we guys need not get so worked up about the occasional NC/NS. Its just part of the game.

Many years ago, I was NC/NS by one of the most well respected and reliable providers there is--Tia Travels. I had made the trip to Austin from New Braunfels, and rented a room, so there was expense/hassle. But something came up with Tia--that's just the way it goes.

I'm probably the furthest thing from a white knight there is, but urge guys to count to 10 and see what might have happened re a sudden NC/NS before posting "ale"rts or heads ups.

NC/NS are just part of the territory, and must be accepted.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:07 PM   #6
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Flinde,

I cannot thank you enough for the sentiments. I do appreciate your thoughts and understanding; however, I was in no way told to or made to apologize publicly. I did not at all feel obligated to do so by anyone else other than myself. I did not do it either, to have a bad review (my one and only btw) removed. I even told the gentleman member this, it is still his complete and sole choice whether he will or not remove it in the end. I do not mind because he was totally and utterly honest.

Yes, things do happen to us ALL and that is just part of life whether in or out of the hobby, but I am still responsible and that is just how I feel personally and so I chose to post this apology and to make things right on my end because I do have a heart (contrary to what many may think I am not a complete bitch) and I genuinely felt bad for having missed the appointment. The gentleman has not given me any reason thus far to think he is not a complete gentleman and he has been very kind and understanding and I can just imagine that he will be that and much more when we finally meet. So I am glad that I took the leaps I did to explain and fix this entire ordeal.

I do agree with you, though, that sometimes people get a bit hasty and dont understand or want to take the time to understand the "other side" unless it suits them. They are fast and ready to complain but when they are placed in a situation, they want that sympathy and are first to lash out or ask for a listening ear. I am sure we have already seen this trend with many. They know who they are- and the funny thing is- they dont think we ALL know ---but we do.

Again, flinde, thanks for your comments and sharing your experience.

Graycarpet1011 did not act out of haste, in my opinion. He is still new here and learning his way around. BUT, he totally acted within his right to post a review with complete honesty and that is something I can appreciate and will never deny anyone. He did nothing wrong in doing so.

Klassy Kelli Ann Preston
Old 04-06-2010, 01:13 PM   #7
SABLKMALE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

This is truly a class act on your part KelliAnn and I am going to make sure I see you because I respect what you did. You are one of a kind.
SABLKMALE is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:48 PM   #8
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face Well.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SABLKMALE View Post
This is truly a class act on your part KelliAnn and I am going to make sure I see you because I respect what you did. You are one of a kind.

....thank you very much.

-Kelli Ann Preston
Old 04-06-2010, 02:01 PM   #9
SABLKMALE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

You're welcome. I am working on getting 1 more reference and then I will call you.
SABLKMALE is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 04:41 PM   #10
sweetshane
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Bravo KKA you are truly a wonderful person and it goes to show that there are providers as well as hobbiest that have class.
MUAH
sweetshane is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 06:21 PM   #11
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetshane View Post
Bravo KKA you are truly a wonderful person and it goes to show that there are providers as well as hobbiest that have class.
MUAH
Thank you SweetShane , and I agree also with the last part of your statement. It is very true.

Kelli Ann Preston
Old 04-06-2010, 06:41 PM   #12
guest072811
Account Disabled

User ID: 12729
My ECCIE Reviews

MUCH RESPECT Ms. Kelli! I'm glad that you two were able to work this out. His a five star guy and you are a five star chick so you two will be hot!

Again,

You have my utmost respect for this post.
guest072811 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:03 PM   #13
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up ! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineJones View Post
MUCH RESPECT Ms. Kelli! I'm glad that you two were able to work this out. His a five star guy and you are a five star chick so you two will be hot!

Again,

You have my utmost respect for this post.
Thank you very much, Katherine. The feeling is mutual. Thanks.

-KKA
Old 04-07-2010, 09:06 AM   #14
Guest060211-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

well shit all thats left is what nicole kidman said at the end of the movie "eyes wide shut" NOW WE JUST NEED TO FUCK.

in all seriouseness.

i want to start out by telling gray, this happened to me once on my bday, i had it all nice and planned out and the morning of this provider
(not kka) puts me off. i was bummed. anyway i too came to the board
(aspd at the time) telling what happened. she responded with an apology, and said she would make it up to me. boy did she ever, not only that the 1 hr session was way over one hour. i do not know what kka has in store for you on the make up session but strap on your boots big fellow and get ready for some serious throw down. have fun.

peace
refman
Guest060211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 11:13 AM   #15
cowboy84
Enjoying Life

Encounters: 19

defiantly a good look for klassykelliann to come out and aplogize...i cant wait to come back to san antonio
cowboy84 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women