Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60247
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41294
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2010, 01:35 PM   #1
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23
Default Hobby disappointments

I have been in this hobby for a short period of time, about 6 months. I am fast growing disappointed in what, I, at first, percieved to be a great hobby. The physical aspect of it is and has been wonderful, I have experienced so much and without judgment for participants, thats the great part. For example, I have been with two women at once and both were fantastic, and did not give me attitude that I was just some dirty old fart. Great experience and there are others, I won't elaborate.

Lately, I am getting more attitude and a pushiness from providers that I just do not appreciate. I am a person that accepts the fact that I cannot control other people's actions and I try hard not to have expectations of others. I am very tolerant and calm, but I am thinking the hobby is just not the oasis of relaxation I first thought it was. Is this common for hobbyists? Is it common for a man to be very happy with hobby and then in a relatively quick amount of time realize it is not all that I thought it could be.

Maybe, I am just having a bad day, but when I last saw one of my regular ladies, she mentioned that she could remember not too long ago I was so up in the air and satisfied with the hobby and now I seem more disgruntled. Maybe, I just need another new experience, kinda hard to beat two women at once though!!!

I am just curious if others have had this feeling as well?
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 01:42 PM   #2
Brvmax
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Hey Outdoors......

I am sure many of us have had similiar feelings. The hobby is just like everything else in life.....it has its ups and its downs.

I myself have had great times where the hobby couldnt be any better......only to follow with a few months of wondering if I should continue to hobby at all.

You are not alone out there buddy.....you can always take a break, and come back later
Brvmax is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:37 PM   #3
gdiddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I have been where you are. I usually find it helps to take a break from things for a while when I feel like that.Sometimes it's been as short as a couple of weeks and as long as 8-9 months. It's easy to get jaded. Also I try to stick to the ladies whose company I actually enjoy, not just the BCD portion of the proceedings. Hope this helps.
gdiddy is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:42 PM   #4
tigerfan225
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11
Default DR Tigerfan225 has a prescription for you!!

My prescription for all that ails OUTDOORSMAN is.

Take 2 Hours of AMBERSTOL and review her in the morning!!

I got my first taste today...It restored my faith for sure.
tigerfan225 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:47 PM   #5
Guest112920
Account Disabled

Not all are home runs thats why we have review boards that give us a better chance at a good session; however if you just go and don't do your research some bad appointments will come you way. Chin up here is my list of get your hobby groove back ladies.

Julinka
Nikki Taylor
Ella
Curious Cassey
Taylor Monroe
Heaven
Any of the ELF's

But remember this is a hobby so you can quit it for awhiloe and pick it back up whenever you want to, is always our choice.
Guest112920 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 06:48 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

sorry you are having a "bad time" right now...Not all us Nola girls are dissappointing baby{lol}...keep on keeping on and make the most of it...you will one day find one of us to be "just what you are looking for"!!!!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:00 PM   #7
marco2007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I've been at about the same length of times as you. When I first started it was like a dream come true. Gorgeous young women only a phone call away any time I wanted. A blonde today, a redhead next week, thin, shapely, tall, short, young, not so young.... Then after a while the newness wears off and you become aware of little things about the girls that you may not like, whereas before perhaps you were awed by her looks and wrapped up in activities. Maybe when you were new to the hobby you liked the way the girls would take the lead and now that you have more confidence you want to control things a little more and you're getting resistance.

At least that's what I'm finding. So now I'm a little more particular about the girls I set up dates with. I now know what I want and like and if a particular girl doesnt provide it, I move on to the next or back to a favorite.

I keep a journal and in the past 7 months I've visited 16 different girls and have seen several of them more than once. I'm thinking about taking some time off after I revisit one of the elfs and make a 3rd visit to one of my favorites. Then again, maybe not
marco2007 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:20 PM   #8
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Just thought I would help clear things up. I have 3 regular ladies that I see, all 3 of them are great, no attitude, no pressure, no problems. I enjoy the time I spend with each. No disappointments there, in fact it is great. It seems I have a hard time with some ladies I have not yet seen but I have attempted to see, I have gotten attitude and pressure to set appt. for today, I need to see today or its off. I did not get that at first and it is a black eye on the hobby. Thats all. I guess I got lucky when I started to meet ladies with manners and that listened to my wants and needs. I should be counting my blessings instead of feeling down. I have met some really great people doing this.

I think I will feel better after the Saints whoop up on the Cardinals, I will be there in the dome!!!

I do appreciate everyone's input, Thank You
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:19 PM   #9
Cute Lilbigirl
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4870
Smile Ups and Downs??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brvmax View Post
Hey Outdoors......

I am sure many of us have had similiar feelings. The hobby is just like everything else in life.....it has its ups and its downs.

I myself have had great times where the hobby couldnt be any better......only to follow with a few months of wondering if I should continue to hobby at all.

You are not alone out there buddy.....you can always take a break, and come back later
The hobby may have ups and down for you guys but a good BAD
girl always keeps things up!!!!!!!!
Cute Lilbigirl is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:29 PM   #10
jhende3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I feel you all. It's hit and miss most of the times. I've only been with one real provider since Ive been seening them. Most of them aren't happy with making $$ an hour. They try and rush thur it like a drive thur. They all want to get paid and after that, it's like I wish you would just go! Where are the girls who love there job, the ones who is going to give you one plus hour. The ones who doesn't ask ten times "you c*m yet". The ones who advertise all that they do and once your there and have paid they start telling you what isn't going to be happening. And what you haven't paid for. Oh and please don't look upset because that's too bad because you can leave if you like. But the money stays! Real provider stand up and separate yourself from the rest. There are a lot so-called providers giving you a bad name.
jhende3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:22 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Woohooo I am standing up!! I AM A REAL & REPUTABLE PROVIDER!!! I LOVE MY JOB!! AND I AM A REAL "BAD" GIRL TOO!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:43 AM   #12
clitlicker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhende3 View Post
I feel you all. It's hit and miss most of the times. I've only been with one real provider since Ive been seening them. Most of them aren't happy with making $$ an hour. They try and rush thur it like a drive thur. They all want to get paid and after that, it's like I wish you would just go! Where are the girls who love there job, the ones who is going to give you one plus hour. The ones who doesn't ask ten times "you c*m yet". The ones who advertise all that they do and once your there and have paid they start telling you what isn't going to be happening. And what you haven't paid for. Oh and please don't look upset because that's too bad because you can leave if you like. But the money stays! Real provider stand up and separate yourself from the rest. There are a lot so-called providers giving you a bad name.
I have to agree with jhende's most estute take on the hobby.
I have been doing this thing of ours for 30 years. I have plenty of resources and time to enjoy myself and I am very picky about what providers I spend my time with. I also get jaded with some of the girls out there that want to make a quick buck with no concern for repeat business. These ladys don't last and go from city to city ripping off as many clients as they possibly can. They could give a shit about how you feel. After you have gained more experience you can spot these providers a mile away.
I have better luck in the Amps as I find these providers more into their work and more affectionate once they get to know you. They also appreciate the hell out of return business.
clitlicker is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:45 AM   #13
Happy Tongue
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I'd say Gdiddy passes on good wisdom. Some people have close friends they can only take once a month...there are seasons to hunting for a reason...and other analogies, but you may be experiencing what in a candy store is a sugar overload now that you've been at it awhile. But probably/maybe you're experiencing what I encountered: that you like the friendly companionship almost as much as the physicality and that's a rare chemistry in any situation.
I think it may hold true often with older guys who want to have time to be themselves outside the humdrum of routine.

And just as an aside: pay attention to Dallas as she does not speak with forked tongue! She has other profound talents with it...

Hobbying is your own fun on your own level, so enjoy it as you like it.
Happy Tongue is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:19 AM   #14
jhende3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I'm sure glad I'm not alone on this. We should all get together and start outing these fake providers. The ones who look at this as a quick buck! The ones who lead with fake pictures, the ones who knock 15 years off thier ages, the ones who travel with a boyfriend/pimp. Let's start put thier names out there so others will know and avoid them.
jhende3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:31 AM   #15
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

If something is off don't do it. No date is better than a bad date. Sometimes competition is rough for those $.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote