Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48461
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41749
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2020, 04:39 PM   #1
Spectreworld
Premium Access

Encounters: 19
Default No AA

Ok i really need to know whats up.

1. I know personal preference i get that.
2. I know usually "Management" preference.
3. Boyfriend preferences.

So my question is as of late i have been seeing alot of No AAs, but this time most posts and recent posts are NO BLACKS AT ALL or NO BLACK MEN PERIOD. So those of you who have changed your mind on this, what happened? or rather i guess what are we AA doing wrong that is?

I know i only a few providers know me genuinely, but i am one of the nicest AAs around and I try to do what i can for my fun and i am always on time, communication is solid, and i make sure i am quick and on time during my time.

Anyways sorry for the rant, but i must know whats up so i can at least prove i am not one of the bad guys. Yeah makes me sound like a whiner, but i want to meet new people and cant.
Spectreworld is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 07:36 PM   #2
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

User ID: 150374
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I honestly NEVER understood this policy or practice! I'm so sorry because I know that it definitely excludes the ability to see certain providers. I'm Equal Opportunity ( unless your an asshole ) 😘
Emmie is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 07:44 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i like green lol

but my motto is
i like every color in the crayon box

i think its more about attitude than color
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 07:48 PM   #4
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

Well, I'm sure there's a reason for every day of the week, whether they be valid or not...Fair or not, we judge with our eyes based upon our experiences. And my experience has been that there's a shitload more dirtbags out there that look like me than look like you.

But as we have recently learned in another thread, a person's reputation has a tendency to precede them. I think a decent reputation can overcome the misgivings someone might have over mere physical appearance.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 09:29 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

exactly...assholes come in every color

look up the video about the twisted tea confrontation that happened in ohio feww days ago
Old 12-28-2020, 10:39 PM   #6
BONEDIGGER
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Hypocrite
BONEDIGGER is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 09:28 PM   #7
Spectreworld
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Who is a hypocrite?

Anyways to the ladies here. I saw new postings today. I also saw some that didnt have reference to AA before and one remove her NO AA restriction. I dont want people to feel like they have to cater to us. I just wanted to know why or what happened to say no AA.

Please do not change on my account i was just curious and those on this site or other referral sites are given a chance to prove ourselves or at least have a one and done chance.. chance meaning we can play again should you enjoy our company.
Spectreworld is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 11:10 AM   #8
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe up bringing? I've tried being w/AA just didn't trip my trigger. I've had more my color do me wrong by far. Maybe because more had the opportunity IDK I've met some very sweet gents who just happened to be AA But I don't seem to enjoy as much.
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 11:16 AM   #9
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

User ID: 150374
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The hypocrite was directed at me. Sorry your post got hijacked because he was upset with me regarding another thread. However, I'm very glad to hear that some are reevaluating their policies. Everyone deserves a chance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectreworld View Post
Who is a hypocrite?

Anyways to the ladies here. I saw new postings today. I also saw some that didnt have reference to AA before and one remove her NO AA restriction. I dont want people to feel like they have to cater to us. I just wanted to know why or what happened to say no AA.

Please do not change on my account i was just curious and those on this site or other referral sites are given a chance to prove ourselves or at least have a one and done chance.. chance meaning we can play again should you enjoy our company.
Emmie is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 11:50 AM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

hey if another provider doesnt like a guy because of his color,send him my way
i will suck that dudes soul out so he aint got NO worries!
Old 12-30-2020, 11:51 AM   #11
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONEDIGGER View Post
Hypocrite
So much for respect as his thread didnt go as expected
Smh
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 03:44 PM   #12
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectreworld View Post
Ok i really need to know whats up.

1. I know personal preference i get that.
2. I know usually "Management" preference.
3. Boyfriend preferences.

So my question is as of late i have been seeing alot of No AAs, but this time most posts and recent posts are NO BLACKS AT ALL or NO BLACK MEN PERIOD. So those of you who have changed your mind on this, what happened? or rather i guess what are we AA doing wrong that is?

I know i only a few providers know me genuinely, but i am one of the nicest AAs around and I try to do what i can for my fun and i am always on time, communication is solid, and i make sure i am quick and on time during my time.

Anyways sorry for the rant, but i must know whats up so i can at least prove i am not one of the bad guys. Yeah makes me sound like a whiner, but i want to meet new people and cant.

I read a lot of stuff, but I just could not imagine that this observation had yet reached very far into the hobby.

The observation: I have read several places in the last couple of months that the term AA is no longer acceptable.

What? That leaves me confused! How does a black person want to be addressed. The terms seem to constantly change. Gosh, the works of Mark Train use the N word extensively. That was because is was commonly used as a contraction for the Spanish word for Black. Everyone used it with no disrespect at all. It has gone so far that some people want to change the works of Mark Twain to remove the N words. How sad. The next thing will probably be people complaining about the observations made by Joseph Conrad in "Heart of Darkness".

People are people, no matter what race they are. Ass holes are ass holes no matter what race they are. Look at the person, evaluate that person as a person. Hell, there are several guys here on ECCIE that we don't know what race they are; we do know that they are assholes. Just click the button that hides their comments; that way you don't have to read what they say.

:
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 06:19 PM   #13
MonKD
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

JR you bring up a very challenging topic, and I'm not sure these forums show for the kind of nuanced discussion needed to flesh it out. But, as a clumsy attempt. The call for that change is related to black people not being a monolith. African American as defined as an immigrant from Africa is going to have a very different culture and set of experiences as an African American as defined by a descendent of slave. I, for one, am in favor of not treating those things as equal. As frustrating ss change, no matter how low effort can be.

As for the Mark Twain reference, and frankly, my main reason for responding. His use of the N-word wasn't an homage to the antebellum south, or even an attempt to be accurate to its culture. It was a criticism of it, and the way black people were treated. Huck Finn (I'm assuming that's what you're talking about), as a whole was a critique.
MonKD is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 11:20 PM   #14
BONEDIGGER
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
So much for respect as his thread didnt go as expected
Smh
STFU DUDE SERIOUSLY GET OFF MY JOCK, IM TIRED OF YOU,
BONEDIGGER is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 03:52 AM   #15
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 168

The current Political climate has some impact on this subject. But Yes Assholes come in all colors. IMHO
Cherokeechief is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women