Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48374
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2011, 09:26 AM   #1
durango95
Account Disabled

Default 2011 NFL Season Has Started

I enjoyed watching the Saints and Packers game last night, the final outcome was not decided until the final play and it was one of those great games to watch. I know we are in Dallas Texas, but I see ladies wearing different jersey's and men wearing hats of different teams. So who is your favorite team and how will your favorite team do this year? I dont really follow that much pro-football, the players, owners and NFL or No Fun League are like a bunch of big babies so I try and enjoy the college teams.

For this weekend its The Dallas Cowboys at the New York Jets, this seems to be a total mismatch. The Jets have a great running game and strong defense and well the Cowboys have a bunch of rookies trying to protect a quarterback that is coming off an injury and well lets just say is over rated so I think the Jets will win this one. But tell me about your team and their first game and who will be the winners and looers this week.
durango95 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 10:35 AM   #2
b2pop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

The Cowboys rule but will struggle Sunday. Pitt-Ravens game will be one to watch with the winner having the advantage to win the division
b2pop is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:38 PM   #3
Ghostdncer
Gaining Momentum

Boo-yah! NFL is here Watched the Saints-Packers last night amongst a bunch of friends...and beer...and BBQ sandwiches...and I'm pretty sure there was tequila in there somewhere too....

For me, New England Patriots. Even got my entire bar decked out in their paraphernalia. They play the Monday nighter at Miami. Great defense Miami, they always give Brady fits. On the other hand I think Henne is scared of his own shadow at times.

I figure if the Pats can get their passing attack going, and their defense is even marginally improved over last year we should get a win out of this one. Just gotta keep an eye on Cameron Wake on that blind side. We're already going to have plug in a new offensive linemen since Vollmer is out with back issues.

Looking forward to Pitt-Ravens too...those games are always entertaining and teeth jarring to watch....
Ghostdncer is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 03:20 PM   #4
SFRaven843
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Eagles will in the Superbowl this year. Best Defensive Backfield
SFRaven843 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 10:48 AM   #5
RaginCajun
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

Well, as I sit here typing this, my Saints are in last place in the NFL, the only team currently 0-1.

But though they started off pretty poorly, I felt better by the end of the game about their prospects this season.

The defense looked very weak, but which defense wouldn't against Green Bay?

The offensive line is probably my bigger concern at this point. They've got to be able to keep Brees upright and get a yard when it's crucial.

I'm with 'em til the end, regardless...

RC
RaginCajun is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:49 PM   #6
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

I am going with Norm Hitzges this year and picking the chargers to win it all! I see 12-4 on their horizon.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:02 AM   #7
durango95
Account Disabled

The Saints played a great game RC I think they will be fine. The Cowboys face the Jets so they will be 0-1 like the Saints. The Chargers are in one of the weakest divisions in football but 12-4 might be a stretch. They play at New England, At NY Jets, and today they will probably loose to the Vikings. Plus they also have to play Baltimore and Chicago and will loose at least twice in their division, I would say they will be more like 10-6.
Old 09-11-2011, 12:43 PM   #8
Ghostdncer
Gaining Momentum

Wow...ok...after watching the opening early afternoon games for the NFL's opening Sunday (DirectTV Red Zone channel is just TV of the Gods) I have one thought...

Sloppy! Big time.

And the Colts...ouch....Talk about a team built around one player...who isn't playing...
Old 09-11-2011, 01:17 PM   #9
durango95
Account Disabled

Yes and Chicago is beating up on Atlanta big time

The Ravens are really making the Steelers look more like a bunch of high school players, looks like the Steelers just gave up.

And Buffalo winning at Kansas City

And last the Detroit Lions are being picked for the playoffs and they are winning at Tampa.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:35 PM   #10
Ghostdncer
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by durango95 View Post
The Ravens are really making the Steelers look more like a bunch of high school players, looks like the Steelers just gave up.
Well that's a gentle way to put it I've got a coworker who's a Steeler fan who was talkin crap all week...I am SOOOOOOOO going to have fun rubbing this one over the entire week...I might even put post-it notes all over her cube with the score...

And yeah...I'm just evil enough to rub it on ALL week....

Anyone know where I can get post-it notes in bulk on short notice?

Bengal's starting QB is out, the Lions QB is limping heavily..again...(glass jaw that guy), and Tampa's Josh Freeman is out working on his shoulder.

And the Rams Steven Jackson is out with a quad pull...

Hopefully all these idiots will remember this the next time a CBA comes up to be negotiated...this is just painful...figuratively AND literally.

**Addendum**: Six turnovers by the Steelies? Wow twice.
Old 09-11-2011, 02:00 PM   #11
Ghostdncer
Gaining Momentum

Aaaaaaand it looks like you can Add St Louis's QB Sam Bradford to the list of casualties today...

And that while he was just throwing the ball...geez..
Old 09-11-2011, 08:09 PM   #12
Boltfan

Chargers will likely win all 8 home games. They get Green Bay at home which is the best team on their schedule. They will win their 3 road division games. At New England is very winnable. At Jacksonville is very winnable. At Detroit is very winnable. At NYJ will be a tough game. At Chicago is very winnable.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:51 AM   #13
durango95
Account Disabled

The Dallas Cowboys played a great game against a really good team, some even say the Jets will go all the way to the Superbowl. The Boys in Blue did Dallas proud with a really good defense and the offense did very good with a lot of new faces on the offensive line, a few mistakes cost them the game. They might stir things up in the NFC East if Dez ever gets to 100% and the defense keeps playing as tough as they did. I think the announcers and most of us were surprised at how well they played.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:16 AM   #14
guest010613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20
Cool Calling Dr. Dannie!

Tony Romo once again snatches Defeat from the jaws of Victory. The dude seriously needs psychological assistance, because he has the talent to win. Sad that such a tenacious defensive effort went to waste...

But Boltfan may be about right on the Chargers. If all the offensive weapons stay healthy, they could win it all. Would be nice to have a Lombardi in San Diego before the NFL forces them to move to LaLa Land.

Best thing about the NFL? No one really has a clue what is going to happen, no matter how much smack they talk (except the Zebras and whoever pays them the most).
guest010613 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:30 AM   #15
Boltfan

Hey topguntex,

The plans for the downtown stadium are looking better and better. Maybe we won't lose them to LA. I would think they would prefer to get Jacksonville a better setup than kill San Diego where they have a better TV market and at least serious hopes for a Stadium. LA Jaguars!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women