Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41699
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36063
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2017, 04:43 PM   #1
JRod2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62
Default WTF? Why do local girls leave?

Had the pleasure of meeting cute, petite and fine as all get out FoxyAva. Learned that she is a local girl but left to work in Austin. I tried to convince her to stay in Corpus so she committed to a week
Used to dance at Cheetahs but now she caters to our hobby. Guess if we can't keep them in Corpus at least they do an occasional drive by. You won't meet a sweeter girl than this so let's treat her right and perhaps she'll come back to us. Review coming soon with a Fuck Yeah recommendation!!
Curious to know how many local girls have left us for greener pastures...
JRod2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 05:18 PM   #2
perfectdevil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Its financial, they leave because the money is better up north, the way I see it anything from 100 to 180 is fair for hhr anything from 200 to 260 for an hr is fair. But up north they can charge more because people make more.
perfectdevil is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 05:52 PM   #3
nedsum121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Buddy you need to read some on here. The girls all left before you were a member.. We used to have 20 girls working between the independents and agencies in mcallen... then the agencies got upset and left. Reason unknown or politics or something...STF, Salmas Palace, RGVGND just to name a few they all used to flood the south texas market with talent CC and McAllen...Great talent and at 200 a pop we had better talent than SA or Austin...

Then something happened....

Thanks to the 100 dollar bp girls...Who 2/3 were fakes or switches..or provided bad service chased guys out of doing this...Then the out of town pimps harrasing clients chased a few more guys out... .then we had a bunch of our own guys who always wanted to pay 150 only and that hurt business more. Girls said fuck it and left. Most were college age so they just went back to school or looked elsewhere. They may not be NASA scientists but the girls know the business..

When your only getting one or two clients per week and get that per day in SA and Austin and your able to charge 220 to 250 and up in those cities.. It is a wonder anyone even comes to south texas. And why travel to McAllen or CC if you only can get a couple of apointments apointments and only make 200 a pop.. your hotel costs more or less the same in Austin,SA, mcallen or CC... so why stay. Most McAllen talent does not work from home...due to family life...so outside costs are the same....

Hell I even posted on friday night if anyone available... guess what all our ECCIE girls were out of town.

I know SA got Andreia and Eva and kati to start visting monthly now because they bank twice as much as in McAllen or CC.... Amber does the same...only reason the 4 visit mcallen is because of family or they live here. So they work a couple days out of the month is all now.. realy only yessica956 is our only provider thats 24/7 available. The rest live here but work outside of here...

To me it all simple math... work mcallen all month make 2 grand or go SA and make that in a week and relax the rest of the time... unless the economy changes for the better i do not see a large influx of traveling tallent or local tallent staying in south texas... i hope im wrong...
nedsum121 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 06:51 PM   #4
perfectdevil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedsum121 View Post
Buddy you need to read some on here. The girls all left before you were a member.. We used to have 20 girls working between the independents and agencies in mcallen... then the agencies got upset and left. Reason unknown or politics or something...STF, Salmas Palace, RGVGND just to name a few they all used to flood the south texas market with talent CC and McAllen...Great talent and at 200 a pop we had better talent than SA or Austin...

Then something happened....

Thanks to the 100 dollar bp girls...Who 2/3 were fakes or switches..or provided bad service chased guys out of doing this...Then the out of town pimps harrasing clients chased a few more guys out... .then we had a bunch of our own guys who always wanted to pay 150 only and that hurt business more. Girls said fuck it and left. Most were college age so they just went back to school or looked elsewhere. They may not be NASA scientists but the girls know the business..

When your only getting one or two clients per week and get that per day in SA and Austin and your able to charge 220 to 250 and up in those cities.. It is a wonder anyone even comes to south texas. And why travel to McAllen or CC if you only can get a couple of apointments apointments and only make 200 a pop.. your hotel costs more or less the same in Austin,SA, mcallen or CC... so why stay. Most McAllen talent does not work from home...due to family life...so outside costs are the same....

Hell I even posted on friday night if anyone available... guess what all our ECCIE girls were out of town.

I know SA got Andreia and Eva and kati to start visting monthly now because they bank twice as much as in McAllen or CC.... Amber does the same...only reason the 4 visit mcallen is because of family or they live here. So they work a couple days out of the month is all now.. realy only yessica956 is our only provider thats 24/7 available. The rest live here but work outside of here...

To me it all simple math... work mcallen all month make 2 grand or go SA and make that in a week and relax the rest of the time... unless the economy changes for the better i do not see a large influx of traveling tallent or local tallent staying in south texas... i hope im wrong...
Preach brotha
perfectdevil is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 07:31 PM   #5
nedsum121
Valued Poster

It is sad when you have funds but no tallent. I just can not waste my money either on half ass service or what i would say is so so service for a big time over price...anything over 250 an hour in south texas is a waste. At $$50 id better be able to do get full gfe not gfe with rules... anyway im going to make some phone calls tomorrow see if i can shake one of girls loose to do mcallen for a couple of days at least. Like i told my buddy it is a wasteland in McAllen right now... Thank god we still have a couple of good agencies who have some solid talent or we have no one. Least CC has some talent...
Old 03-19-2017, 08:16 PM   #6
Andiboi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Ned, I wonder why the agencies left? I had heard it was a FED issue? Inflation is finally hitting our local talent and the majority aren't worth the going rate. Their are a few hidden economy gems , though. And our agencies are barely in the minor leagues compared to STF and RGVGND of just over a year ago.
Andiboi is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 08:18 PM   #7
rodeoplayboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

You want to see a wasteland, come to Victoria.
rodeoplayboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 08:39 PM   #8
nedsum121
Valued Poster

You all know one of the former owners is a good friend of mine. I may get in trouble with some for saying that but who cares lol...he told me he was not happy with the verfication process plus he wanted to retire so it gave him the excuse.

I see it from both ECCIE's point and his. So i do not judge...they both are right...

I do not know if it is inflation or just lack of providers. With the girls traveling to SA now and really not working the RGV...i think it wont be rates we have to worry about it will be more looking to see who is working anymore in mcallen.. The girls all live in the valley they just do not bother working it anymore.

Ooooo well i got new LED light bar with money i saved Friday...
Old 03-19-2017, 09:58 PM   #9
JRod2
Valued Poster

Good feedback fellas. I've kept a few girls busy in Corpus but when you look at the talent in SA, Houston or Austin any given day makes me wonder "What If" - think I'd go broke
JRod2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:31 AM   #10
Andiboi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Yep, things do look a little bleak in the RGV, however, I think Rodeo might have it way worse in Victoria
Andiboi is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:02 AM   #11
JRod2
Valued Poster

Default .

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedsum121 View Post
It is sad when you have funds but no tallent. I just can not waste my money either on half ass service or what i would say is so so service for a big time over price...anything over 250 an hour in south texas is a waste. At $$50 id better be able to do get full gfe not gfe with rules... anyway im going to make some phone calls tomorrow see if i can shake one of girls loose to do mcallen for a couple of days at least. Like i told my buddy it is a wasteland in McAllen right now... Thank god we still have a couple of good agencies who have some solid talent or we have no one. Least CC has some talent...
Corpus does have some talent so not complaining since I haven't visited them all. Baby steps although lately it's been leaps n bounds it's seems. However, the fact that FoxyAva mentioned she was a local girl but left and Carlie Kor only visits occasionally makes me wonder how many others left CC and don't even visit.
JRod2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 02:12 PM   #12
SCRAP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

There's no mystery to it... they go where the money is...
SCRAP is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 02:36 PM   #13
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiftyShadesOfLatin View Post
Had the pleasure of meeting cute, petite and fine as all get out FoxyAva. Learned that she is a local girl but left to work in Austin. I tried to convince her to stay in Corpus so she committed to a week
Used to dance at Cheetahs but now she caters to our hobby. Guess if we can't keep them in Corpus at least they do an occasional drive by. You won't meet a sweeter girl than this so let's treat her right and perhaps she'll come back to us. Review coming soon with a Fuck Yeah recommendation!!
Curious to know how many local girls have left us for greener pastures...
A little history lesson for you sir. Some of the reason the girls left were because our mongers were cheap. But most of the reasons can be gleaned in this thread.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...8794&highlight=

However when the Modtards and their surrogates started to bring the hammer down on SoTx and not the rest of the forums, the agency guys. the other movers and shakers in LoTx and the girls said fuck it. The Dallas goombas still deny any responsibility despite all the evidence to the contrary but they're primarily responsible for the demise of our forum. When they put their little dweeb mod in charge (to teach us a lesson) and he started banning everyone else that was the coup de grace. The new guys who think they're players are really nothing more than proxies for the owners who thought they could blow smoke up our asses.

I hope that helps you understand
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 03:42 PM   #14
down4fun
Valued Poster

Man rjdiner I am glad we are done with most of that crap, just hope we can make this site what it once was.
down4fun is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:24 PM   #15
nedsum121
Valued Poster

You just got the history lesson on why eccie south texas is what it is. The question is will it get better? I am hoping yes. Do i miss the old days... hell yes... but i try to look at the silver lining. Maybe some girls will step into the void.

Im trying to get Emma to travel to mcallen next week with Eva. Even if it means doing something to make it worth the travel for both of them...

Hoping my valley brothers step up and give them a good time. You have the hot milf eva or the young hottie emma to choose. And over 80 positive reviews i do not see how we could do better..

I guess we will see how it goes but at least the two are willing. Even put in a good word with them for visiting CC as well. I think a little south texas revival is in order. It is a start. They be posting soon they told me to test waters...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women