Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42452
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-14-2013, 08:46 PM   #1
ukscorps
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Marriage and the provider

So I go to see this lady I have seen a few times before and today while chatting she mentions that she is married. I guess to most guys, no big deal but to me it was a little alarming! OK, so it was only a L1 massage but I could not in a million years imagining my SO touching another mans junk. I have also seen a great lady but she is now getting married and says it won't change her providing.

Does it bother anyone else? Am I being paranoid by thinking the husband could walk in at any moment? Ladies, what are your thoughts and how do you make sure the OLD MAN don't get a fit of rage about it?
ukscorps is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:56 PM   #2
jerkn2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I seen a provider once who was engaged and was wearing the ring on her finger during the session. Didnt bother me a bit.
jerkn2u is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:59 PM   #3
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Most guys who hobby are married too...so what's the difference? I sometimes worry if their wives find out, follow them, ... same risk for both parties.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:02 PM   #4
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The term is: Cuckold. It's a turn on for some men. I'm surprised you've never come across this on the Internet.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:13 PM   #5
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Providers in LTRs have to know their SOs well enough to TRUST that they would never ever cause upset to their business as providers. It works best when the SO is completely aware of her line of work, and they have discussed it thoroughly to both of their satisfaction. From the tone of your conversations with these two providers, one might surmise that both of their SOs know of their work. It is also her responsibility to protect your privacy as her client, so the SO should never know who she sees. I have only ever heard of things going badly when the provider has not told her SO what she does and it comes out unexpectedly. Keep cool, but after gathering the facts (take your emotions out of it), if you truly feel your safety is at risk, you need to move on.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:23 AM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The ladies' relationships are none of my business.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:14 AM   #7
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

If she is a provider she is fucking a lot of other guys. What do I care if one of them happens to be her husband?

And if Ms. Foster would marry me I would be one of those husbands!
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:04 AM   #8
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

It's not the SOs who know that you have to watch out for, it's the SOs who don't. Especially ones with Special Forces training. A woman who thinks that she can provide and keep her SO ignorant in perpetuity is either foolish or arrogant.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:47 AM   #9
Kaci Snow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2336
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a married provider and actualy will be renewing my wedding vows on 9-13-13. I will be retiring in June as most of you already know. My SO has always known what i did and i cant say he loved the idea of my being with other men but, it put me through school and has given me a carrer that I will always have as well as let us give our children more than the average 2 parent income. He has always worked never depended on just me to bring home the money and it worked well for us becuase theres two HUGE things that we have for each other thats RESPECT and HONESTY.
Kaci Snow is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:50 AM   #10
nosweat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

I have no problem fucking a married provider or one with a boyfriend.. as long as it does not interfere with our business. You would be surprised how many are either married or have an SO or a SD..
I kinda like the idea of fucking the shit out of them.. giving them a taste of the sex she should be getting..
nosweat is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:45 PM   #11
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
It's not the SOs who know that you have to watch out for, it's the SOs who don't. Especially ones with Special Forces training. A woman who thinks that she can provide and keep her SO ignorant in perpetuity is either foolish or arrogant.
Just like those hobbyists who hide their hobbying from their SOs?
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:48 PM   #12
projectbliss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Maybe its just us younger generation who engage in open relationships with their SO, or swing and otherwise are more focused on her being happy than who's she sleeping with...
projectbliss is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 02:27 PM   #13
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
Just like those hobbyists who hide their hobbying from their SOs?
No. There's a big difference between a guy sneaking away from work or home or wherever he's supposed to be or an hour at a time, once a week or less frequently, and a woman trying to do the same thing once or several times a day or week. Even a BF who's out of town four or five days a week can get suspicious.

Or, to look at it another way, if you could quantify the risk of being found out that a guy takes in hobbying, you'd have to multiply it several times (at least) to get the same number for a woman who provides.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women