Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42452
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2013, 11:03 AM   #1
Gypsy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Pet Peeve-Massage Reviews

I just read another review of a massage provider where a responding poster throws in a random response that he recommends another massage provider. This happens in nearly all body rub or massage reviews. However, you really never see a response to a full service review like "Yea, but if you really want much better fs go see this girl" or "you thought that bbbj was good, you should really go to so and so for a better bj." These responses are off topic and disrespectful to the original poster and I believe the mods should not allow these types of responses. These are not ISO's but reviews and should be treated that way.
Gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:21 AM   #2
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

yes that would piss me off if someone said that on one of my reviews too but its ok, hopefully people dont take those comments to heart as much as the OP does, or the girl being reviewed.
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:00 PM   #3
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Reviews should be closed to commentary of any kind. No piling on, WK, BK, Bullshit, wasted bandwidth (I'd hit that), thanks for the intel, too bad...send the fucker or fuckee an attaboy PM if you want to. The review is about who was there and what "happened" in a fantasy (maybe). No other comment required or needed. Next.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:28 PM   #4
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

People being people will respond with not on topic comments Or, they may feel it is relivant but others don't. Its part of an open forum. Ialso use the respones to a review to help judge teh accuricy of the review. If lots respond basicly valadating the review, then I give it more crediance. If many resonses to the review are negitiave, then I treat the revew with more doubt.

And, reviews should NOT be closed when posted. From time to time, people do post revelant information and elaborations. I will put up with all the BS to receive that one piece of information that might make a difference in me enjoying myself or wasting my time and money. I for one, do not want to cut off that flow of information. With an open board like this you have to take the good with the bad. Get used to it. It happens on every board and every topic. Not just here.

The mods are vollinteers and have enough to do without policing every comment. Nor do I want them deciding what I get to read and what I dont anymore than absolutly nessacery based on the broad guidelines of the site.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:58 PM   #5
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Old,

I agree 100%. I base my thoughts about a review as much by the comments, as the actual review. Especially in this day & age where reviewers think the review is about them and not the lady.

And while I have not necessarily been bothered as much as the OP regarding the basis of this thread, I have noticed a couple of comments in massage/body rub reviews that were out of line.

TC
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:21 PM   #6
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
Old,

I agree 100%. I base my thoughts about a review as much by the comments, as the actual review. Especially in this day & age where reviewers think the review is about them and not the lady.

And while I have not necessarily been bothered as much as the OP regarding the basis of this thread, I have noticed a couple of comments in massage/body rub reviews that were out of line.

TC
+1
Old made very good points.
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:00 PM   #7
AMP Surfer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I agree with "Old" 100%! Sometimes you can get more relevant and valuable info from the comments and experiences of the majority, as well. The reviews are posted so we all can share and benefit here. By gypsy and phildo telling others not to make remarks or comments ate out of line to me. This is not Iran or some country where we have no right to free speech and expressive thoughts.
AMP Surfer is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:24 PM   #8
Gypsy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMP Surfer View Post
I agree with "Old" 100%! Sometimes you can get more relevant and valuable info from the comments and experiences of the majority, as well. The reviews are posted so we all can share and benefit here. By gypsy and phildo telling others not to make remarks or comments ate out of line to me. This is not Iran or some country where we have no right to free speech and expressive thoughts.
My point was not to "not make comments" but keep comments on topic about the girl being reviewed. If you have another girl you like, start your own thread about her, don't just randomly toss her in a review about someone else.
Gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:47 PM   #9
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Gypsy, your observation is good and your feelings are most likely shared by many including me. But, there is what we would like to happen and what does happen. There is not a really good solution. We can try to put a little peer preasure by chastising those who do post off topic but even that will have only modest impact and there are many who don't care what others think and will do what they want because they can. In fact, because there are some who get their jollies by pissing off others making an issue of it will only encourage them to do it more.

Unless the board owners decide its enough of an issue to focus resources (mods) on enforcing the off topic rules, it is just something we have to accept as part of having an open forum on the internet.

Sad but true
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:35 AM   #10
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Well, if those ass clowns who HIJACK reviews to mention another provider have their posts reported, the staff member who responds can check if they are dong that over and over and the staff member could take corrective action.

As to the "additional relevant information" claim, sorry but if it is truly relevant, they can post their own review to share said info.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:15 AM   #11
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

That would not work on two counts:

First, that would require actual work by the modtards

Second, in many forums the modtards are in the dogpile bumping the reviews.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women