Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162737
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36177
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2017, 01:22 PM   #1
Jassmine Samarah
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 374956
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Professional Pics - To do or not to do...

Does anyone know a professional photog? Not wanting to exchange service for pics. Wanting to pay a professional to do new pics _spring break pics. Thanks
Jassmine Samarah is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 01:36 PM   #2
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Several can be found here:

http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=992
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 01:56 PM   #3
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

DFW Raven.

Oh wait, nevermind
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:27 PM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Megan Love is a traveling provider and an excellent photographer.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:54 PM   #5
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Ze
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 11:21 PM   #6
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
DFW Raven.

Oh wait, nevermind
Ouch, man..... ouch.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 11:36 PM   #7
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Ouch, man..... ouch.
That was a targeted comment
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 02:42 AM   #8
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Check out my bestie. She knows her camera inside and out. I haven't met anyone that knows more about photography than her. Here is her links https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=4707
http://d2imagesarlingtontx.wordpress.com/
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 09:02 PM   #9
London-James
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 370016
My ECCIE Reviews
Default PM Me

I've worked with two in Dallas that are happy to work with providers they just don't want to be put out there like that.

Personally, I've decided to get my photos done when I'm already traveling. Plus, to be honest, it's actually cheaper than most of the professionals in Dallas. My next two are booked for when I'm in Montreal & NYC, and then later this year in Australia.

I really do like to schedule ahead of time. It's the Army Brat in me.
London-James is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 09:58 PM   #10
zzzyyy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

I will respond to the question in the title of the thread. Whether to have professional pictures or not...

It depends on the provider. I think at your age, and given how attractive you are, you don't really need professional pictures. Your selfies, or "unprofessional pictures" still show you as gorgeous, which you actually are. But for some ladies who may want to show themselves in a more favorable light (because of age or being a mother, for example), professional photography may be a good idea.

Of course, this is from the perspective of the provider. As hobbyists, we prefer to see more realistic, amateur photos or selfies. It is always best to have a realistic idea of what we will see when the hotel room door opens.
zzzyyy is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 10:24 PM   #11
London-James
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 370016
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzyyy View Post
I will respond to the question in the title of the thread. Whether to have professional pictures or not...

It depends on the provider. I think at your age, and given how attractive you are, you don't really need professional pictures. Your selfies, or "unprofessional pictures" still show you as gorgeous, which you actually are. But for some ladies who may want to show themselves in a more favorable light (because of age or being a mother, for example), professional photography may be a good idea.

Of course, this is from the perspective of the provider. As hobbyists, we prefer to see more realistic, amateur photos or selfies. It is always best to have a realistic idea of what we will see when the hotel room door opens.

This is a great opinion as you do have a point. Many providers from NYC to LA, and Canada to the US, have both a professional portfolio and a selfie portfolio that we keep up to date. Also, in this instance, my suggestion to you as a client, is hop on Twitter if you haven't. Twitter is often the first place many providers post their "selfies" as it reaches a wider audience, then we move them to our websites and potentially our ads.

Again, it also depends on your location, your market, and what type of clientele someone is going after which is why I believe it doesn't hurt to have both a professional and "let me grab my iPhone" portfolio. It casts a wider net & makes a provider look more authentic.

This is actually a very interesting topic! It's good to see various opinions.
London-James is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 12:18 PM   #12
ScrewDriver01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Jassmine - I agree with zzzyyy...
Even though I haven't seen / met you personally, but based on your current pics and reviews, since you definitely look hot and beautiful, I feel that you do not necessarily need a Professional Photographer as such !! Moreover, since you are in college and I assume, would want to remain UTR and discreet, I feel that you posting your own pics would mean you have control on your Showcase and your pics, and they may not legally be distributed !!! Moreover, since you would have the control, you can chop off / gray out the face portion or whatever portion you want for concealing your identity !!

These is purely my personal opinion, and do not intend to hurt / bias with anybody !!
ScrewDriver01 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 01:27 PM   #13
maxim_232
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

A lot of threads in the past have discussed the virtue of professional shots along with some "reality check" selfies. I think the most important thing is to accurately portray who will be opening the door when I show up. Don't cake it on and wear sexy lingerie for the shoot, then show up with no makeup in sweatpants. A pro can help with seductive lighting and sexy poses, but still potray who will be showing up.
maxim_232 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 11:51 AM   #14
Sofreshsoclean13
Gaining Momentum

Hi, I hope your having an awesome day. I'm former US Marine, young professional construction accountant, entrepreneur, freelance photographer, and business owner. I enjoy staying busy and I'm always looking to try new things. Currently, I'm trying put my efforts in the photography business but I need to build up my clientele, so I'm offering free photo shoots. I'm not looking to be paid or for any services. All I want is the experience to improve my skills, a good review, and references for my work.

You would keep the photos we take and use them as you please.

Please consider my offer as a legit professional offer.

Character references upon request.

SFSC13
Sofreshsoclean13 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 12:13 PM   #15
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Holy fuckn geezuz ^^^^^^
PeterBota is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women