Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-29-2016, 09:23 AM   #1
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Default Kitty Lamour's last points issued: an objective assessment.

So as not to derail another thread, let's continue the conversation here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
She is cuban on TUESDAYS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
You're over here backing up kitty Lamour who I remind you is only cuban on tuesday.

I am confused. How could someone say the above comments and still be allowed to post on this site, but when Kitty retaliates and defends herself she gets banned?

I told you people time and time again that the world needed more of Kitty Lamour, and then you go and ban her.

You ran off Tara, you ran off !VI! who did absolutely nothing wrong, and now you ran off Kitty Lamour. Who is next?
Old 07-29-2016, 09:34 AM   #2
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOTX View Post
I am confused. How could someone say the above comments and still be allowed to post on this site, but when Kitty retaliates and defends herself she gets banned?
How does the OP know that's why Kitty got banned?
Old 07-29-2016, 11:24 AM   #3
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

There are lots of trolls on this site. These particular members, most of whom are male, have a goal on this site to obtain reactions from their unfounded accusations they post.

It would appear that they also have a mod or two in their corner as for the most part, they seem to have some sort of amnesty from forum guidelines in their posts (mostly thread hijacks and insulting remarks to posters posting on topic on a thread). So after the bait and when the reaction comes, so do the points given to the reacting person, and eventually the ban on points. I know from first hand experience.

Best thing a person that these trolls seek out to destroy can do is ignore and do not respond, then hope that no one buys into their bullshit. There will be some who are so weak minded on here that can be told what to think just from agenda related gossip, but hopefully and eventually, most members will grow tired of the constant badgering of others and say something.
Old 07-29-2016, 11:34 AM   #4
Dilbertgolf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
There are lots of trolls on this site. These particular members, most of whom are male, have a goal on this site to obtain reactions from their unfounded accusations they post.

It would appear that they also have a mod or two in their corner not only so they have amnesty from forum guidelines in their posts (mostly thread hijacks and insulting remarks to posters posting on topic on a thread). So when the reaction comes, so do the points, and eventually the ban on points. I know from first hand experience.

Best thing a person that these trolls seek out to destroy can do is ignore and do not respond, then hope that no one buys into their bullshit. There will be some who are so weak minded on here that can be told what to think just from agenda related gossip, but hopefully and eventually, most members will grow tired of the constant badgering of others and say something.
Since you have such a large persecution complex, maybe you should take the advice you're giving out and apply to yourself.
Old 07-29-2016, 12:11 PM   #5
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:

You ran off Tara, you ran off !VI! who did absolutely nothing wrong, and now you ran off Kitty Lamour. Who is next?
Again, how is it possible that Vi was run off this site, if she didn't have control over her account?

Unless you know something we don't know....
Old 07-29-2016, 12:37 PM   #6
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post

It would appear that they also have a mod or two in their corner as for the most part, they seem to have some sort of amnesty from forum guidelines in their posts (mostly thread hijacks and insulting remarks to posters posting on topic on a thread). So after the bait and when the reaction comes, so do the points given to the reacting person, and eventually the ban on points. I know from first hand experience.

Thank you David, you always have some of the finest and most knowledgeable posts on this site.

Some of these guys, as well as a small amount of providers like to gang up on 1 girl at a time until they run her off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Again, how is it possible that Vi was run off this site, if she didn't have control over her account?
Its !VI! not Vi
Old 07-29-2016, 12:46 PM   #7
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Says who? Her, or the guy allegedly posing as her?

Since the statement is part of your original post, I believe this line of questioning is on topic.
Old 07-29-2016, 12:50 PM   #8
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

I have one thing to say to all of you : Thank you for ruining an entire section of ECCIE with this bullshit.
Old 07-29-2016, 12:59 PM   #9
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
I have one thing to say to all of you : Thank you for ruining an entire section of ECCIE with this bullshit.
C'mon, cage...ya gotta have fun with this shit! Until my boss allows me to get under-the-table blowjobs during long, boring conference calls, this is the only hobby-related fun I can have on days like today.
Old 07-29-2016, 01:42 PM   #10
GeminiGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Is SteveOTX a real or fake account? I apologize in advance for being somewhat a newbie but the messages he/she posts compels me to believe SteveOTX might not be 100% honest with us.
Old 07-29-2016, 02:10 PM   #11
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiGuy View Post
Is SteveOTX a real or fake account? I apologize in advance for being somewhat a newbie but the messages he/she posts compels me to believe SteveOTX might not be 100% honest with us.
It's V's mandle
Old 07-29-2016, 02:15 PM   #12
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
It's !VI!'s mandle
FIFY.
Old 07-29-2016, 06:42 PM   #13
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
.... Who is next?
You hopefully.
Old 07-29-2016, 08:02 PM   #14
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Of course it was. Kitty defended herself against these ridiculous and false allegations, and next thing you know she is banned.
Old 07-29-2016, 08:20 PM   #15
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Quote:
Of course it was. Kitty defended herself against these ridiculous and false allegations, and next thing you know she is banned.
Post hoc, ergo propter hoc.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women