Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60366
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41510
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2023, 01:56 PM   #1
Dr_Womanyzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Perhaps this will help in the understanding of the Cuban girls

this is an adult themed web site. There is no place for photos, videos, or discussions where children are posted. Staff

The situation is such last year or the year before, Turkey offered to lend
a ship, that would moor in the harbour of a Cuban port, and generate
electricity for some of the Cuban people
Dr_Womanyzer is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 04:15 PM   #2
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

So? This in some way justifies them being taken advantage of by pimps or being the victums of human trafficking in the US? I guess some people can justify anything to themselves.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 06:37 PM   #3
7Zark7
Premium Access

Encounters: 127

don't really care about the video content or circumstances; just know they are pushy AF in the clubs and I choose others because of it.
7Zark7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 05:26 AM   #4
Dr_Womanyzer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
So? This in some way justifies them being taken advantage of by pimps or being the victums of human trafficking in the US? I guess some people can justify anything to themselves.
No, the money they get from stripping and other menial and demeaning jobs goes directly to alleviate this poverty in their families in Cuba
Old 05-08-2023, 05:31 AM   #5
Dr_Womanyzer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Zark7 View Post
don't really care about the video content or circumstances; just know they are pushy AF in the clubs and I choose others because of it.
It is desperation, not pushiness. This has become worse as their numbers have increased the clubs. They do not make much money, and still they have to pay the same bills everyone else pays, send money to their families in Cuba, and pay expensive immigration bills. Again, you have to take their influx into Texas in context. Barack Obama closed their entry into the US through Miami, where they have a network and way to enter the US system. Now they have to fly to Central America, and trek all the way north with other immigrants, at a great cost. One of them told me that it cost her $10, 000. I asked her if she had to give pussy as well. She said "No" but I do not believe her. And she was only 21 when she did it. Her friend followed her shortly, and she was only 20 when she came.
Old 05-08-2023, 08:59 AM   #6
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Womanyzer View Post
No, the money they get from stripping and other menial and demeaning jobs goes directly to alleviate this poverty in their families in Cuba
Right, either sarcasm or your one of the PIMPS running these girls.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 11:29 AM   #7
Dr_Womanyzer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your initials should be "OJ" as in "Old Juvenile"
Old 05-08-2023, 12:05 PM   #8
onlyAMPs4menow
Premium Access

Encounters: 112

Quote:
It is desperation, not pushiness. This has become worse as their numbers have increased the clubs. They do not make much money, and still they have to pay the same bills everyone else pays, send money to their families in Cuba, and pay expensive immigration bills. Again, you have to take their influx into Texas in context. Barack Obama closed their entry into the US through Miami, where they have a network and way to enter the US system. Now they have to fly to Central America, and trek all the way north with other immigrants, at a great cost. One of them told me that it cost her $10, 000. I asked her if she had to give pussy as well. She said "No" but I do not believe her. And she was only 21 when she did it. Her friend followed her shortly, and she was only 20 when she came.
About 250 years ago some folks were going through tough times and they changed shit for the better.

No longer can we have an open mind and an open border. These people need to change their homelands, not expect charity here.

Oh, and if they were desperate like you said, they would suck dick for $ rather than expecting $$ for a handjob.

Your argument/explanation is bullshit.
onlyAMPs4menow is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 01:00 PM   #9
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

From my past experiences (not much but enough I've had aggressive behavior from all races of women. That's just not that unusual at these types of clubs.

If I'm approached by a lady that I don't want to hang with I just look at my phone messages and tell her/them "I'm waiting on my friend". That usually works after I may have to answer a few common questions. If not I will repeat and say she is on her way and she is big and tuff. Just have fun with it guys. We are all there to have fun...I hope.

If she is my type,then to me, aggression is an opening for negotiation. That's also part of the fun for me anyway.

As you can maybe tell I like all races. Some races have that exotic look and fun accent to me. I've been doing white most of my life so flavors are what I'm after these days.

I'm not gonna bad mouth aggressive white girls though. It's all good and I love them all
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 01:20 PM   #10
Dr_Womanyzer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow View Post
About 250 years ago some folks were going through tough times and they changed shit for the better.
I am sure that "we" followed the wishes of the native Americans and went to through their immigration laws to arrive and remain in America. Ironically, many of the people who are now the so-called undesirable aliens are of the same ethnicity as the natives Americans.

Quote:
No longer can we have an open mind and an open border. These people need to change their homelands, not expect charity here.
Is this about strip clubs or about immigration? Do you realise that the number one reason why their homeland is fucked up is because we fucked it up? Things have been hard in Cuba since the US imposed its embargo on the Island in the 1960s. Now things are intolerably bad because Donald Trump imposed punitive measures on Cuba, and on Venezuela which had until that point been able to ease suffering on Havana by way of an economic arrangement in which Cuba supplied Venezuela with skilled labour, and Venezuela supplied Cuba with hard currency. We created the mess in Cuba

Additionally, the Europeans who conquered North America and wiped out its inhabitants by guns and disease, were running away from fucked up situations in Europe. They did not fix shit there; they fucked up other people and stole their land. This is the uncontestable history, my friend. Even the Texas in which we live was violently taken from Mexico by US President James Polk and his agent for vanquishing Mexico, General Winfred Scott.

Quote:
Oh, and if they were desperate like you said, they would suck dick for $ rather than expecting $$ for a handjob.
They do suck dick. However it is much harder to do it in the set ups of most modern clubs. The only club that still has the highback chairs that are amenable to such activities is Baby Dolls Dallas. However, the location and placement of the chairs makes it hard for anyone to do anything. Furthermore, making forts is no longer tolerated in clubs. As any dancer will tell you, sucking or stroking dick will get them fired on the spot. Stroking a dick with the hand is easier to hide from the prying eyes of the managers than sucking dick, and that is why they do it.

That being said, if you are so anti-immigrant, why are you unhappy that immigrants will not suck your dick?

Quote:

Your argument/explanation is bullshit.
You are one brining up complaints that you almost immediately contradict
Old 05-08-2023, 01:25 PM   #11
Dr_Womanyzer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
From my past experiences (not much but enough I've had aggressive behavior from all races of women. That's just not that unusual at these types of clubs.

If I'm approached by a lady that I don't want to hang with I just look at my phone messages and tell her/them "I'm waiting on my friend". That usually works after I may have to answer a few common questions. If not I will repeat and say she is on her way and she is big and tuff. Just have fun with it guys. We are all there to have fun...I hope.

If she is my type,then to me, aggression is an opening for negotiation. That's also part of the fun for me anyway.

As you can maybe tell I like all races. Some races have that exotic look and fun accent to me. I've been doing white most of my life so flavors are what I'm after these days.

I'm not gonna bad mouth aggressive white girls though. It's all good and I love them all
I completely agree with you. Every stripper has pussy. That means I want her. I am uncomfortable with those tiny strippers whose size makes them look like prepubescent girls, otherwise I have never come across a stripper I would not have...
Old 05-08-2023, 02:48 PM   #12
onlyAMPs4menow
Premium Access

Encounters: 112

Quote:
I am sure that "we" followed the wishes of the native Americans and went to through their immigration laws to arrive and remain in America. Ironically, many of the people who are now the so-called undesirable aliens are of the same ethnicity as the natives Americans.

Is this about strip clubs or about immigration? Do you realise that the number one reason why their homeland is fucked up is because we fucked it up? Things have been hard in Cuba since the US imposed its embargo on the Island in the 1960s. Now things are intolerably bad because Donald Trump imposed punitive measures on Cuba, and on Venezuela which had until that point been able to ease suffering on Havana by way of an economic arrangement in which Cuba supplied Venezuela with skilled labour, and Venezuela supplied Cuba with hard currency. We created the mess in Cuba

Additionally, the Europeans who conquered North America and wiped out its inhabitants by guns and disease, were running away from fucked up situations in Europe. They did not fix shit there; they fucked up other people and stole their land. This is the uncontestable history, my friend. Even the Texas in which we live was violently taken from Mexico by US President James Polk and his agent for vanquishing Mexico, General Winfred Scott.

They do suck dick. However it is much harder to do it in the set ups of most modern clubs. The only club that still has the highback chairs that are amenable to such activities is Baby Dolls Dallas. However, the location and placement of the chairs makes it hard for anyone to do anything. Furthermore, making forts is no longer tolerated in clubs. As any dancer will tell you, sucking or stroking dick will get them fired on the spot. Stroking a dick with the hand is easier to hide from the prying eyes of the managers than sucking dick, and that is why they do it.

That being said, if you are so anti-immigrant, why are you unhappy that immigrants will not suck your dick?

You are one brining up complaints that you almost immediately contradict
It's you who isn't bright.

Go give em all your money, house em , feed em. See how long they love ya. Till your money runs out.

Communist whores.
onlyAMPs4menow is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 02:55 PM   #13
Oklahoman
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

Quote:
exactly what it sounds like
Oklahoman is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 04:08 PM   #14
Dr_Womanyzer
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's you who isn't bright.

Go give em all your money, house em , feed em. See how long they love ya. Till your money runs out.

Communist whores.
I destroyed all your puerile arguments, and now you seem to be verging towards xenophobia. You love Asian massaging parlours. You are paying for pussy there. I do not like them, I am different from you. I do not begrudge you what you like. Have your life and let me have mine
Old 05-08-2023, 04:10 PM   #15
Dr_Womanyzer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahoman View Post
exactly what it sounds like
It is actually very childish. He accuses me of being a pimp, which is something I find offensive. He has called for racial quotas in strip clubs. And you have nothing to say about such an outrageous suggestion. This shows your lack of fairness and objectivity

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women