Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2012, 08:29 AM   #1
lesbianbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default how many of you forget during a session that it is a session

I was reading a review this morning, and the guy said he totally forgot it was a session, and said it truly felt like a girlfriend. I was just curious how many providers get lost in the moment and feel like that are with a boyfriend. Guys you can answer too, but I am interested in the response from the ladies. I do have that with a few providers on this board. One is like a long lost friend with benefits when I see her.
lesbianbob is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:07 AM   #2
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

With you it's a VERY easy thing to do...SERIOUSLY, lol! Actually, as most know, I do not date, therefore I love hanging out over brunch with people and feel very natural about it. There are a few people that I've met, who have been extremely non-verbal (as in, will not say one word at all) and those people make being a Chef difficult. I'm the type of person who enjoys meeting people from all walks of life & very soon I'll be an empty nester, so that should give me a little more freedom in my kitchen. :)

~~~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:18 AM   #3
nightengale1973
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Very easy to forget with AllisonofHouston that shes a provider. Getting lost in her eyes, her kiss, her touch; you think of girlfriend, lover, friend; but not provider.
nightengale1973 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:15 AM   #4
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Yall are nuts.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:20 AM   #5
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

I do that all the time with my ATF....
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:36 AM   #6
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

What trey said.
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:54 AM   #7
Owlman
Gaining Momentum

I suspect a fair number of hobbyists forget during sessions with ladies with whom they are regulars.
Owlman is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 11:08 AM   #8
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Well it is a form of escapism is it not? Why would anyone be surprised that a guy would get caught up in the moment and forget? Obviously Out of Bounds and Trey must not have found anyone talented enough in creating the fantasy to allow them to feel that way. Not dissing you two just saying..you know?
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 01:15 PM   #9
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Nothing I like better than falling in love....an hour at a time.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 01:35 PM   #10
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

IDK, sometimes I forget:/ I think it happens to us all at one time or another. Depending on chemistry, and how well your bodys fit together. I have had sessions where they stayed in my head for a long time. It happens
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 01:49 PM   #11
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had many sessions where I "forget". Why wouldn't you? After all, isn't that what the GFE is supposed to be about?

Some times, you are just that... a girlfriend..Some hobbyist do not see more than one lady at a time.. they treat you just as such.. their girlfriend, and why would you treat them any different? Because there is a donation laying there?

IMO it would suck, if in fact, every man who walked through the door, acted as a "robot" and was just following "protocal". Yes, there are some you just do not feel that "connection" with, but for the most part, hell, I'm trying to enjoy the moment and not keep thinking "this is just for...."

That's just my opinion.
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 01:53 PM   #12
Energy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

It only happens to me when I see a young lady out in California. The first time I saw her, our original 90-minute session turned into an overnight visit (not my idea, and no extra charge). The next morning, she invited me to her apartment to see her two dogs (one of our common interests). She then asked me to have lunch at a local favorite of hers (I paid, as I would have on any date, of course), and we had a great, very friendly conversation. For some reason, she told me her comfort level with me was unlimited which I took as a compliment. We've been hanging out in "off the clock" and "on the clock" sessions ever since. I'm a very average, very middle-aged guy. She is an upper 20, hot as the sun young lady that is under contract with Score for video and magazine work. So I have no idea how this developed, but it did and I'm pretty damn happy about it. I doubt I'll find this kind of chemistry with another provider.
Energy is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:06 PM   #13
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

User ID: 125890
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianbob View Post
I was reading a review this morning, and the guy said he totally forgot it was a session, and said it truly felt like a girlfriend. I was just curious how many providers get lost in the moment and feel like that are with a boyfriend. Guys you can answer too, but I am interested in the response from the ladies. I do have that with a few providers on this board. One is like a long lost friend with benefits when I see her.
Very good question! I do that a lot, mostly subconsciously. When everything clicks, it feels a lot more like a one time encounter or one night stand than a session. Usually, this happens for me when I feel comfortable and somewhat attracted to the client. It doesn't feel like work at all, just fun! I have actually wanted to see some clients again, but don't want to appear too forward or bother them.
HoustonMilfDebbie is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:43 PM   #14
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightengale1973 View Post
Very easy to forget with AllisonofHouston that shes a provider. Getting lost in her eyes, her kiss, her touch; you think of girlfriend, lover, friend; but not provider.
Aww babe thank you..I just treat people the way I would want to be treated..unlike some of the girls out there, I actually love what I do..and I enjoy spending time with sexy men..its an intamacy thing with me..then again there are a few guys that I truly have connected with..and everytime they call I get all excited and look forward to being in their arms..Lesbian bob you are one of those guys ....you too NG..
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:56 PM   #15
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston View Post
..then again there are a few guys that I truly have connected with..and everytime they call I get all excited and look forward to being in their arms....

I can agree with this!!
I have a few who when I see the number my smile is as big as my ass. I have some that are not the "GFE" because the do not want to do the kissing, or maybe they just felt I didn't do kissing.. and before I realized it, I was on top, grinding, and the kissing begins.. It is a very sentual experience, and to be able to have those that you just have that "Great Sex" with, is PRICELESS.
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women