Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2018, 01:30 PM   #1
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Foria Awaken Product Review

Date: 2/17/2018
Product: Foria Awaken
URL / Website: https://www.foriawellness.com/products/foria-awaken
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Your Home/Hotel/Other Venue
Activities: Liberal use of product during bbbj, cfs, Greek, fiv, hj
Time Length: 2+ Hours
Fee: $48 + free shipping for 30ml of product
Physical Description: Foria Awaken comes in a smallish, plain, glass, white bottle and equally simple yet attractive packaging. A small spray top comes with it so you can attach it and spray it on rather than pour it out. (See my photo and site link.)
Recommendation: Yes

ROS: I’d recently come across Foria Awaken during one of my many sexy web searches. At first, I was skeptical and also probably a little scared.

Foria Awaken brand lube is formulated with hemp, cacao, and other CBD’s which bond with the brain’s receptors in similar ways to its counterpart, but is completely legal in all states in the US. It’s claims purport increased relaxation, stimulation and general euphoria during use. There are many user reviews on its site as well, singing its praises. You can also read in depth education and explanations about it on their site.

I have never been one who enjoyed the use of such “aids” during any sort of sexy play, and I also have always felt they were a bit of gimmick, but I decided, what could it hurt, and decided to try it out on myself and a partner.

I ordered it through their website. They have card and Paypal options for payment. It is $48 for a small, 30ml bottle, but shipping is free. It took exactly one week from the date of order to my receiving it. (A Friday to a Friday.) I found their customer service to be generally good as well.

I received my Foria Awaken with much anticipation. I was excited to give it a go! We waited until the following evening for our experiments. I had us “set the mood” for it. We both took hot showers first, to relax. (I’d really wanted to start with a hot bath, but didn’t have enough time. I will likely do this on a subsequent use of it.) I lit candles and incense in the bedroom. We’d both had a bit of red wine as well.

We started by both laying on the bed and just doing some deep breathing to relax, and caressing one another softly. We spent a few minutes doing this, to start the relaxation/arousal process. After a few minutes, and already feeling more into the mood, I had him spray several squirts (about 5-7) all around my clit and entire vagina. He gently used a single finger, covered in it, inside my vagina as well. We both rubbed my pussy like this for about 5-10 minutes.

One of the first things I noticed almost immediately, was a soft tingling sensation. This was also sort of “hot”. It was in no way unpleasant, but my entire pussy did feel warmer and more aroused. Like more blood was being pushed there, and also just an over all tingling sensation. It was pleasant.

We also noticed at this point, that this lube smells very nice. Like a soft blend of mint, citrus, and chocolate, but not sweet at all or overpowering.

We moved on to a hj on him. I squirted about 5-7 squirts all over his cock and scrotum .I massaged it in well. I began the hj on him. After a few minutes of this, he reported the same warm and tingling sensations. He said it was definitely pleasant and he enjoyed it.

I then moved onto oral exploration on him. It was then I found out that it tastes similar to how it smells; citrus/mint/chocolate. It was good, though not sweet at all. I personally liked that a lot better bc I don’t like overly sweet things, and it was nice that it had at least some taste versus no taste at all or a chemical taste.

At this stage we both discussed that we were just feeling very “relaxed”. I wouldn’t say fully “euphoric” but there was definitely a discernible difference for me just feeling very “chilled”. He said he felt the same. It was very pleasant.

After a few moments of bbbj, we were both feeling very aroused and I was ready to get fucked. We applied more of the Foria to us both (me all over my pussy, him all over his cock) and dove in.

At this point, things really began to happen for me. At this stage, I would say the Foria had been on us both for at least 15-20 minutes, maybe a bit longer. I figured there had to be some delay to feeling the effects, as it makes its way through your blood stream, to your brain, so I had wanted to delay intercourse for as long as possible.

Maybe 5 or 10 mins into the intercourse and I was really feeling it. It is difficult to describe this phase, especially if you don’t have a vagina (lols), but in general, I could definitely tell a difference. It was like I was being shot into pleasure space. I lost all track of time and was being carried away on undulating waves of pleasure. It was awesome and I did not want it to stop. I don’t know how many times I reached climax, but I would say at least 4-6 times most likely.

I was not ready for this to end yet, but we had science to think of! Lols. It was time to move onto the last and final experiment, Greek on me.

We made sure my area was liberally slathered in the stuff; both externally and internally, much the same say as we had prepped my pussy. He then did something to me he had never done before. He spent at least 5-10 minutes softly caressing and massaging my actual hole and the whole area around it. Holy. Fucking. Shit. This was amayzing. I was feeling so relaxed, stimulated, aroused, etc etc. I let myself go completely and was swept away by the pleasure wave. I didn’t really even know anymore what was actually happening.

Eventually he was ready to enter and he did. This is usually an activity I have to work myself up to and sort of prep for. This time this was so not so! I could definitely tell a marked difference in my ability to receive and things were just overall more “relaxed” and comfortable. It was great!!

I am not sure how much longer this continued for, only that I climaxed at least another 2-3 times, which were all ethereal and heavenly.

Total time spent playing was at least 2 hours, perhaps a bit longer. We purposely did not clean the lube off ourselves afterwards, but rather massaged it in to our skin liberally.
We both passed out quickly after that, and I know for myself, I enjoyed a comfortable sleep that night.

The next day we reflected and both agreed that it definitely heightened things in different ways for us both. We will definitely be using this product again and felt like it was totally worth it!!

After having tested this product out, I am excited to now offer it during my sessions!! (Check out my site or showcase for deets and rates deets.)

Also, if anyone would be interested in me trying out any other products and reviewing, feel free to pm me and send them to me! I will happily be y’alls product guinea pig.

I hope you enjoyed reading my review as much as I enjoyed writing it, and I look forward to taking some of you on the Foria train very soon!

P.S. Since I know y’all hate threADs without pics, here is my booty. :P
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bummy.jpg (81.5 KB, 790 views)
File Type: jpg foria.jpg (200.5 KB, 794 views)
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 01:42 PM   #2
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Clorox will do the same thing and it's much cheaper
J/K

Enjoyed the read
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 01:43 PM   #3
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Clorox will do the same thing and it's much cheaper
J/K

Enjoyed the read
Haha! I wanted to be stimulated, not made sterile....though perhaps some folks would consider that part a boon! Lols. :P

Glad you enjoyed it.
Old 02-20-2018, 02:11 PM   #4
Max Steel
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

What a cheeky review.

Appreciate the effort!
Max Steel is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 02:16 PM   #5
karmachameleon
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Awesome review, Victoria!
karmachameleon is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 02:25 PM   #6
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Great review Victoria, I'll have to check it out.

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 02:28 PM   #7
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Steel View Post
What a cheeky review.

Appreciate the effort!
Hehe, indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmachameleon View Post
Awesome review, Victoria!
Thank ye! Glad you enjoyed it.
Old 02-20-2018, 02:29 PM   #8
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
Great review Victoria, I'll have to check it out.

~
Yasss girl, do it!
Old 02-20-2018, 03:22 PM   #9
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Wouldn't GSO3 be equally effective, and much less expensive?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 04:23 PM   #10
Curved65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

Made with hemp? I wonder if that will show up on a drug test?
Curved65 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 07:25 PM   #11
LoveNHorny
Valued Poster

OP, I've been around a looong time, in multiple eccie cities...seen more threAds than I could possibly count, and I will tell you I enjoyed your post (review?).

Yes Curve, with the reaction described you would fail a drug test.

To the OP my question is this: Are there other products competing? Is this the leader in the market? Would you be willing to do the research to provide us with what might be the best product on the market?

Also, for anyone who might be skeptical, there's huge precedent for this. Not sure about the penis, but the vajeje for sure. It's called transdermal absorption, and some believe there were psychoactive hemp oils back in Jesus's day. Word.

Nice work OP. Nice work.

Regards,
LnH
LoveNHorny is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:09 PM   #12
Beau Derierre
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36485
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Great post! I am definitely going to order.
Beau Derierre is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 10:51 PM   #13
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curved65 View Post
Made with hemp? I wonder if that will show up on a drug test?
I will pm you about this (and anyone else interested) bc discussions about certain things are banned on this board.

Here's the short answer. Everything in Foria Awaken is 100% legal else they would be unable to sell and ship it to someone in Texas. You can also read more about this on their site. (And my incoming pm.)
Old 02-20-2018, 10:52 PM   #14
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau Derierre View Post
Great post! I am definitely going to order.
Enjoy!!!!
Old 02-20-2018, 10:56 PM   #15
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveNHorny View Post
OP, I've been around a looong time, in multiple eccie cities...seen more threAds than I could possibly count, and I will tell you I enjoyed your post (review?).

Yes Curve, with the reaction described you would fail a drug test.

To the OP my question is this: Are there other products competing? Is this the leader in the market? Would you be willing to do the research to provide us with what might be the best product on the market?

Also, for anyone who might be skeptical, there's huge precedent for this. Not sure about the penis, but the vajeje for sure. It's called transdermal absorption, and some believe there were psychoactive hemp oils back in Jesus's day. Word.

Nice work OP. Nice work.

Regards,
LnH
Thank you sir! Glad you found it useful and enjoyable and many thanks on the kind words.

However, let me also say to refer to my above post about Curved's question and I can send you the same pm if you'd like.

In re: your other questions: yes, I did do lots of research and the Foria brand seems to be one of the "best" of its kind. (As the lofty price tag would also suggest, lols.)

Would I be willing to test out others and report my experiences? Fuck yeah I would! If someone wants to send me something, go for it and I will try it out! (Pm me anytime if so.)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women