Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
test
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162690
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453232
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2012, 12:39 PM   #1
Roxy International
YOUR G0★T0★Girl

User ID: 55465
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question To tip or not to tip that is the question?

In my opinion it depends on many factors.
#1. Do they show up on time? (I wouldn't expect a tip if i were late). #2. Do they give you a show.. you know, just to get the mood right.
#3. Do they go the 'Extra mile'.. IE, lick the tip, pay attention to the step brothers down below? #4. After all is said and done and you are lying there totally spent as they get dressed.. do you have to clean up yourself?. If one gets a hot towel and takes care your after.. I personally would take care of them.
Of course I love tips myself. Some of my clients tip every session...some occasionally tip some don't tip. How do you feel about tipping a provider or a provider mentioning a tip?
Roxy International is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 05:00 PM   #2
alessia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 105485
My ECCIE Reviews

I say if thier late then he should be happy you seen him if this is the case. I love tips but there not expected {"necessary" bc i dont ask} their just very appreciated. And alway clean up thats a must
alessia is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:53 PM   #3
Roxy International
YOUR G0★T0★Girl

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I feel the same way alessia....i dont ask for tips but they are always appreciated.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:10 PM   #4
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxyangel View Post
...How do you feel about tipping a provider or a provider mentioning a tip?
I always enjoy this topic. Tippers, generally, seem to be quieter about the practice than do non-tippers. The latter, some would argue, perhaps are defensive about appearing uncouth. Who knows. Regardless, the topic seems to bring varied opinions bubbling to the surface.

Tippers usually get called white-knights if they are bold enough to promote the practice openly in the forum. This usually by the selfish bastards who know they should tip but delight in seeing how much they can squeeze out of ladies. To justify their choice not to tip, they usually make an argument similar to "well, I wouldn't tip my lawyer." So, you'll hear all kinds of responses to your thread.

In the end, it's personal choice. I tip unless a lady has made no conscious effort at all. If she's made an effort at both TCB (if not, I don't proceed any further anyway) and BCD to provide a reasonable service, I tip.

How do I feel about a provider mentioning it? That seems inappropriate. Since all ladies claim, "tips are always appreciated but never expected" then it would naturally seem wrong to mention it. I would never withdraw a tip already offered but if it were mentioned at all, I would never return to see that lady again.

Great post. All the best.
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:29 AM   #5
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

OK, I'm gonna come off like a real ass hole here. BUT.... My attorney doesn't expect a tip. My accountant doesn't expect a tip. Providers charge more per hour than my attorney and my accountant COMBINED.

HID
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:37 AM   #6
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

A nice tip is scheduling a return visit before the appt is over, besides that i don't expect a tip I make sure that my overhead costs are covered by my original donation.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:45 AM   #7
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

Couldn't agree with you more, HID. With all the GPPS Providers out there nowadays, I choose very carefully with whom I spend my hobby funds. Now, when I see a $$$ or $$$+/hr Provider suggesting tipping ... ALL I really see is a needy lady whom I rapidly take off the To Do List.

Just my .02,
MM
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:02 PM   #8
GMTA
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I agree MM 100% The word " GOLDDIGGER " comes to mind.

I am boycotting all providers over $$
GMTA is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:13 PM   #9
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Muffy: Thanks for covering my back.

Ladies: I'm just curious how often you give discounts. Personally, to date I've never taken a discount. But if $$5-$$$ per hour deserves a tip for expected services, how much of a discount does a second visit rate? Or how many visits does it take to rate a discount? Are we making an argument for upselling here?

Have I tipped? Hell yeah. But only when I've gone way over the "hour" or when a lady had to make a special effort to see me. Would I see a gal that expected a tip? I believe I've already answered that question.

HID

PS You must be kidding me that the "clean up" ranks for an upsell... I mean tip. If you want to perform like street, expect to be paid like street; expect street clients. I have always supported a lady charging whatever she feels is appropriate. But you're shitting me if for $$$ per hour a tip is appropriate for getting a warm wash clothe.
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 03:18 PM   #10
Roxy International
YOUR G0★T0★Girl

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

JD I would consider the handful of clients that tip on a reg basis my "white knights" lol. I think of a tip as a gift sort of a gift because I dont upsell. Everyone knows women love gifts . I agree with skyler on making sure that my overhead costs are covered by my original donation. I definitely don't think anything negative of a client not tipping me. I don't believe "clean up" would be considered a up sell. Its just a example of doing everything possible to make sure that your client is comfortable and pampered ((which is something that I always practice during sessions)). I don't think you sound like a ass horn dog. I agree As far as tipping lawyers, Drs, ect goes I KNOW I WOULDNT unless they gave me the best "O" of my life and a warm wash clothe. hehe.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:41 PM   #11
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Any lady at $$$/hr or higher is a HELL NO on tipping! First of all is I bring exact money and never bring my wallet with me to a session. Granted a tip for the lady is when I schedule to make another appointment when the time comes.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:40 PM   #12
NIA LONG
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 77137
My ECCIE Reviews

lol im sure shorty!
NIA LONG is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:22 PM   #13
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

I think that tipping is a great thing, I do not expect to get a tip nor do I ask for them, have I ever wanted one because I felt I deserved it, Well yes... I am a girl and I love men, money and sex...( AND NICE THINGS ) hehe. =)
Miss Dreams is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 02:01 PM   #14
jrewing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Tips my ass, as a retired airline pilot I never was offered a tip nor would I have accepted one, you get paid for doing your job. I had your life in my hands and got you to your destination safely, do the best job you can for the advertised price, JR
jrewing is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 08:10 AM   #15
BigBuzz
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default Hell to the Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Any lady at $$$/hr or higher is a HELL NO on tipping! First of all is I bring exact money and never bring my wallet with me to a session. Granted a tip for the lady is when I schedule to make another appointment when the time comes.
I only bring my ID because some girls want to see it for some reason. exact money and car key, and clean out my car just in case its stolen.

I would not tip the first visit. If I stayed the full hour the first time then went back for a second session I would prob bring a tip.
BigBuzz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women